Leash trained

tumblr_p25jjqzqbh1u578vho1_500.gif

I find leashing to be just as delicious and meaningful as collaring.

This. Is. Hot.

And yes, gracie. It makes me feel cherished and slutty at the same time. And incredibly wet. Vulnerable. And all I see is him, moreso than at any other time.

Late is late,
But I agree with the last sentence. That's one of the points we hit on that thread, it's part of what I meant with anchored. Though TBH when I'm with Sir, honestly, it's like that *always*. If we were together more frequently like I was in a past relationship, the collar/ leash worked very very much that way to ground me in him vs anything else going on around me.

To someone else's point about "claim" being an event vs. "Owning" being continuous...I agree with this distinction 100% and yes, that would describe it perfectly. Thank you for putting words to something I've been trying to explain for fully 6 months. I don't know why it took THAT but yep, thank you!

Love the look
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIGSbOB9U6XFnpcOgdyvFDdMi-Z9xe63sCuMPuRTIkS3CI9tFom1DiwvyDPg

Last edited by a moderator:
Late is late,
But I agree with the last sentence. That's one of the points we hit on that thread, it's part of what I meant with anchored. Though TBH when I'm with Sir, honestly, it's like that *always*. If we were together more frequently like I was in a past relationship, the collar/ leash worked very very much that way to ground me in him vs anything else going on around me.

To someone else's point about "claim" being an event vs. "Owning" being continuous...I agree with this distinction 100% and yes, that would describe it perfectly. Thank you for putting words to something I've been trying to explain for fully 6 months. I don't know why it took THAT but yep, thank you!

Love the look
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIGSbOB9U6XFnpcOgdyvFDdMi-Z9xe63sCuMPuRTIkS3CI9tFom1DiwvyDPg

This is said so well. Anchored.
And yes. I saw the claimed and let it lie, thanks for clarifying that, too.

Claiming is taking, and I’m already his.

Back