Leafy's Playground

I was downtown today, at the bus exchange. That transit supervisor I've been crushing on [and wrote a story about] was there and I just let my mind wander, thinking of what I'd love to do to him. He's white, middle-aged, average build and height. Blue eyes and short grey hair that I'd love to get my hands into, tug on.

I have a thing for uniforms, too. The definition of a uniform, to me, is pretty wide. Chef's whites, construction gear, fire fighter gear, medical scrubs, etc. He wears a dark blue jacket with the transit logo on it, matching pants. Black shoes and a safety vest. It screams that he's on the job, that I shouldn't disturb him no matter how much I want to.
 
I was downtown today, at the bus exchange. That transit supervisor I've been crushing on [and wrote a story about] was there and I just let my mind wander, thinking of what I'd love to do to him. He's white, middle-aged, average build and height. Blue eyes and short grey hair that I'd love to get my hands into, tug on.

I have a thing for uniforms, too. The definition of a uniform, to me, is pretty wide. Chef's whites, construction gear, fire fighter gear, medical scrubs, etc. He wears a dark blue jacket with the transit logo on it, matching pants. Black shoes and a safety vest. It screams that he's on the job, that I shouldn't disturb him no matter how much I want to.
Hmm … is there another story brewing? 🤞🏼😉
 
I took about half an hour just to recover, catch my breath and let my clit calm down. Then I got my clit sucker and had the toy on my clit for a while, varying the speed randomly. Sometimes on low for minutes, sometimes rapidly switching between medium and high to try to overwhelm my clit.

I felt stuck for so long. The toy felt amazing but it couldn't get me over that crest. I tossed it aside and went back to my hand. The clit sucker had really woken my clit up and with my fingers better able to reach the most sensitive spots, I came fast. Not as strong as the first orgasm, but very satisfying.
This made my cock pulsate and throb 😈🤤😈🙈🙈
 
I was downtown today, at the bus exchange. That transit supervisor I've been crushing on [and wrote a story about] was there and I just let my mind wander, thinking of what I'd love to do to him. He's white, middle-aged, average build and height. Blue eyes and short grey hair that I'd love to get my hands into, tug on.

I have a thing for uniforms, too. The definition of a uniform, to me, is pretty wide. Chef's whites, construction gear, fire fighter gear, medical scrubs, etc. He wears a dark blue jacket with the transit logo on it, matching pants. Black shoes and a safety vest. It screams that he's on the job, that I shouldn't disturb him no matter how much I want to.
Very hot story!
 
I was downtown today, at the bus exchange. That transit supervisor I've been crushing on [and wrote a story about] was there and I just let my mind wander, thinking of what I'd love to do to him. He's white, middle-aged, average build and height. Blue eyes and short grey hair that I'd love to get my hands into, tug on.

I have a thing for uniforms, too. The definition of a uniform, to me, is pretty wide. Chef's whites, construction gear, fire fighter gear, medical scrubs, etc. He wears a dark blue jacket with the transit logo on it, matching pants. Black shoes and a safety vest. It screams that he's on the job, that I shouldn't disturb him no matter how much I want to.
Crushes are fantastic. Fantastic for masturbation too. My late Mum told me she had crush on quite a man looking lady teacher. Mum felt weak at the knees., when she appeared. Shevwas kind , but firm, this teacher.She shatef a house with another woman teacher, younger, very pretty, demure, gentle. Noone said anything, but kind of knew, and why not !? My Mum found it fascinating.
 
Last edited:
This morning unexpected orgasm. Was in one of my "gay moods", and flirted with a guy in messages. I had very little time. So really not in a good situation to cum. But that made me want to so much more !
He guided me to a quick, but explosive cum. He was brilliant. Then me clean up, dressed. (Instant he he) porridge, and out the door, in 10 minutes ! 🏃‍♀️
 
I was downtown today, at the bus exchange. That transit supervisor I've been crushing on [and wrote a story about] was there and I just let my mind wander, thinking of what I'd love to do to him. He's white, middle-aged, average build and height. Blue eyes and short grey hair that I'd love to get my hands into, tug on.

I have a thing for uniforms, too. The definition of a uniform, to me, is pretty wide. Chef's whites, construction gear, fire fighter gear, medical scrubs, etc. He wears a dark blue jacket with the transit logo on it, matching pants. Black shoes and a safety vest. It screams that he's on the job, that I shouldn't disturb him no matter how much I want to.
This so exciting. Sort of "Brief Encounter", but busses !

There is a story idea, that great film, but Trevor and Celia head to the station toilets and .......

Seriously, not making fun, think I will try to write it. And see if Lit will accept it.
 
Last edited:
I found some stories to read and then went at my clit, three fingers stroking and pinching with fast, firm movements. No edging, no letting things build, just chasing orgasm as fast as I could. I wish it hadn't taken so long [she says as if 15 minutes is forever!], I was impatient. But when I managed to cum, the sensation was amazing, such a sharp zap of pleasure through my clit and into my pussy.
 
I found some stories to read and then went at my clit, three fingers stroking and pinching with fast, firm movements. No edging, no letting things build, just chasing orgasm as fast as I could. I wish it hadn't taken so long [she says as if 15 minutes is forever!], I was impatient. But when I managed to cum, the sensation was amazing, such a sharp zap of pleasure through my clit and into my pussy.
Yummy
 
Back
Top