ICantLeafYou
Pervomatic 9000
- Joined
- May 28, 2024
- Posts
- 9,465
Feel better soon!Health issues rears it's ugly head a bit, not as bad as a few days ago. But edging on hold, drats
Cheers @ICan'tLeafYou
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Feel better soon!Health issues rears it's ugly head a bit, not as bad as a few days ago. But edging on hold, drats
Cheers @ICan'tLeafYou
Reminiscing about last night and the wonderful orgasm this provided…I didn't even get around to the toys at first. I was warming up with my hand on my clit and got too distracted and came quickly. I kept stroking and touching throughout that orgasm and easily came again, the pleasure much sharper and stronger in my clit that time.
After resting for a minute, I grabbed the clit sucker and pulled a third, much weaker orgasm out of myself.