Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

That was rather quickly done, but I am glad you all approve.

Might do a few edits here and there, just to spruce it up a bit.

Okay, I got this stupid thread idea in my head:

What if????

Take the characters from LDoK, around the time of high school graduation, when they're heading out on their own and all that.....

LuthorCorp is in full swing, and it has come to the attention of certain covert intelligence agencies that Lex/Lionel are involved in their "superwarrior" project, developing a formula to turn people into superhumans and all that stuff. They are developing through contacts with shady governments, terrorists, that kind of thing, because some of the elements needed for it are hard to come by.

One intelligence agency sends its most dangerous and effective operative to Smallville, Metropolis, and other places to investigate and acquire the formula.

The agent is....ready for this? Bond. James Bond.

Yeah, I know, silly, right? But, it would be kinda cool......

Okay, I got this stupid thread idea in my head:

What if????

Take the characters from LDoK, around the time of high school graduation, when they're heading out on their own and all that.....

LuthorCorp is in full swing, and it has come to the attention of certain covert intelligence agencies that Lex/Lionel are involved in their "superwarrior" project, developing a formula to turn people into superhumans and all that stuff. They are developing through contacts with shady governments, terrorists, that kind of thing, because some of the elements needed for it are hard to come by.

One intelligence agency sends its most dangerous and effective operative to Smallville, Metropolis, and other places to investigate and acquire the formula.

The agent is....ready for this? Bond. James Bond.

Yeah, I know, silly, right? But, it would be kinda cool......

I like it.

Chloe and Pete ran into characters from "Alias" in their pre-LDoK backstory...

But which Bond?

If it's Timothy Dalton, Jamie Hamilton might suffer a meltdown.

I like it.

Chloe and Pete ran into characters from "Alias" in their pre-LDoK backstory...

But which Bond?

If it's Timothy Dalton, Jamie Hamilton might suffer a meltdown.

Daniel Craig.

(Connery will always be my favorite, but I like the way Craig plays Bond. More like the Bond that Fleming and Gardner wrote about...ruthless, cold, a blunt instrument).

Ok... that has been a long time coming... Let me know what yall think... not sure if it was any good... But it had to be done... also, I miss writing with yall. Sorry I have been MIA recently. School has kicked my ass hard.

Ok... that has been a long time coming... Let me know what yall think... not sure if it was any good... But it had to be done... also, I miss writing with yall. Sorry I have been MIA recently. School has kicked my ass hard.

Lu Yan!

The Old Man!

Oh, brilliant.

:: hugs! ::

Daniel Craig.

(Connery will always be my favorite, but I like the way Craig plays Bond. More like the Bond that Fleming and Gardner wrote about...ruthless, cold, a blunt instrument).

I'm hip.

I dig it.

I think the Craig version is fairly compatible with the LDoKverse.

Back