Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

Oral Treats

OMG! Were having a dinner party tonight and I was innocently making cole slaw and peeling carrots and the urge struck me fast and hard! Mmmm, I hope my 10 guests enjoy my slaw as much as I did making it!

I'd love to eat that carrot...

OMG! Were having a dinner party tonight and I was innocently making cole slaw and peeling carrots and the urge struck me fast and hard! Mmmm, I hope my 10 guests enjoy my slaw as much as I did making it!

I would love to have you slaw.

A bullet vibe in my pussy, a small pocket vibe on my clit...still naked and trembling

Currently, my index finger, once I get worked up enough, my middle finger will join.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba957ecffa0006f0d9ba957ee9aabd78/tumblr_oudzi7uVah1wt7t88o1_500.gif

Right now a small pocket vibe on my clit as I check out the latest on the site. But I'm frustrated. Had the best wet dream and I just can't seem to get off. I want the real thing. I want a woman lying next to me naked, legs open, begging me to fuck her. I want my fingers, hands, face covered in her wetness. I want to make her cum over and over again. And when I'm done licking her pussy, when I've had my fun finger fucking her hot wet pussy, when she is shaking and her thighs are covered in her pussy juices...I wanna fuck her with a nice fat dildo. I want to see her eyes get big in excitement and a little fear as she watches me lube up a big fat dildo. I want to see her lips stretched around it and after a few slow, long strokes I want to hear her tell me to fuck her harder and faster. I want to watch her rub her clit as I shove that dildo in and out, I want to hear and feel her cum. I want to pull that dildo out and lick her pussy clean. Eventually have her fall asleep in my arms just to wake her up later with my fingers gently stroking her lips just to start all over again.

I'd like to receive but mostly I want to give. I want her panties wet just from thinking about me. I want to finger fuck her in the most random and surprising situations. I want to worship her body and make her feel amazing.

Gary's cock. (So wish it was a female lover's fingers but I don't have a playmate right now to satisfy my girl-girl needs.)

Now my most recent was a nice, thick, black cock-dildo. Mmmmm, enjoyed 'him' for quite awhile last night. Too bad it wasn't attached to a lover...

A large, veiny black dildo... just needed a good rigorous fucking last night and since hubby can't oblige anymore (chastity cage for over two months now), I take matters into my own hands.

Back