LADIES: Pussy questionnaire

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?
13ish...

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?
Fingers.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?
Very very very sweet.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
Yes, my ex girlfriend when we were about 16. I was so nervous to eat her out but once I started, I couldnt stop :)

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?
I tried a cucumber, but it was sooooo cold. Other than that, nothing unusual.

) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?

Not going to say because...

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?

I tasted it off a guy's cock.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?

Sweet and something I am not quite sure how to describe... maybe musky is it.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?

No directly. I am 99% sure I have blown guys who had fucked another girl right before me, but it was never something I saw, just believe I tasted.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?

Like some others, I tried cucumbers but did not like them. Nothing else.

13ish...

Fingers.

Very very very sweet.

Yes, my ex girlfriend when we were about 16. I was so nervous to eat her out but once I started, I couldnt stop :)

I tried a cucumber, but it was sooooo cold. Other than that, nothing unusual.

Loved your answers...

I get sooo hard everytime I see your picture or read one of your posts!

fingers

Grape Nehi?
Really, it tastes like pussy.

I was 16, she was my girlfriend, I was licking her fingers while she masturbated.

Flashlight. A small one, you sickos.

fingers

Grape Nehi?

I was 16, she was my girlfriend, I was licking her fingers while she masturbated.

13...I am amazed at how young the women are when they first masturbated and realized the delicious juices could be tasted. HOw did ou know? Did someone older tell you or did you read it in a magazine

13...I am amazed at how young the women are when they first masturbated and realized the delicious juices could be tasted. HOw did ou know? Did someone older tell you or did you read it in a magazine

There's this thing called the internet...
I think older generations probably had a much harder time discovering kink.

I was 19

Fingers

Sweet, very tasty

First time i tasted other pussy was my first gf. I was 29.

Only ever had those first things in me. Love tongues and fingers

Please no thread hijacking.[/QUOTE]

18 years old.
Late starter.

I tasted my fingers, while I was masturbating.

Apple Pie. :rolleyes: and FREEDOM! :)

Just a few weeks ago was my first time, so 22.
A co-worker, now maybe a FWB <fingers crossed>
We ate each other- one at a time, not 69. < hey y'know it? I'm a poet >

Toys.
(A few times a carrot, before my first toy purchase.)

fingers

Grape Nehi?

Nice age

18 years old.
Late starter.

I tasted my fingers, while I was masturbating.

Apple Pie. :rolleyes: and FREEDOM! :)

Just a few weeks ago was my first time, so 22.
A co-worker, now maybe a FWB <fingers crossed>
We ate each other- one at a time, not 69. < hey y'know it? I'm a poet >

Toys.
(A few times a carrot, before my first toy purchase.)

AWESOME response.....

Love the site

Please no thread hijacking.

1) 14.. maybe 13
2) Fingers. I always lick my fingers after I play.
3) semi-sweet and quite pelasant
4) yep, 19, and directly (oh she tasted good, and naturally all but hairless. Oh, she was beautiful!)
5) Too long a list...

1) 14.. maybe 13
2) Fingers. I always lick my fingers after I play.
3) semi-sweet and quite pelasant
4) yep, 19, and directly (oh she tasted good, and naturally all but hairless. Oh, she was beautiful!)
5) Too long a list...

Wish you would share a taste to us "Yanks".

1) How old were you the first time you tasted?

Probably around 17 or so

My boyfriends lips...he was the first to share my juices with me

I would say musky sweet...changes based on what I et and the time of the month

I have tasted several..*****bably 19 my first time...my first woman lover hen I went down on her...it was her first time with another woman and I shared her juices with her with a kiss

Several different dildos

Please no thread hijacking.

I find the taste of both my juices and those of another woman to be very erotic...I love to share the taste and the scent.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 16

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Sweet, musky

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes. In my forties. A friend's. Directly.

I don't think I have outside of fingers and tongues and toys...

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? probably teens.

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? My own fingers.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? *blinks* I don’t know.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Nope, though I would like to I think.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? Umm, before I had access to actual toys, there were markers and hairbrush handles mostly?

16:kiss:

My lovers lips (female):heart:

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Mmmmm I dont know, maybe musky

As above, my female friends lips and yes, I did reciprocate!:devil:

Hairbrushs, candle, lipstick:devil:

16:kiss:

My lovers lips (female):heart:

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Mmmmm I dont know, maybe musky

As above, my female friends lips and yes, I did reciprocate!:devil:

Hairbrushs, candle, lipstick:devil:

Nice!

1. I was 16 the first time I tasted my own.
2. I first tasted it on his cock.
3. Mine is pretty sweet tasting. I eat a lot of fruit and not much soda.
4. Yes I have tasted others. I was 18 my first time with a friend. Directly but have tasted it from fingers, penis, and toys.
5. I have used candles, beer bottles, a baseball bat, a hockey stick, a wrench once but that was someone else who used that on me.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? Oh, not sure, mid to late teens I'd say

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Hard to describe really... slightly sweet

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes I have. First time in my late forties and directly from the source!

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? Fav is cock, fingers, tongue (tied)... others vibe, dildo, hairbrush handle

Back