LADIES: Pussy questionnaire

Great answers.

What made you decide to finger your sex and then taste it?

Also, how did you convince another girl friend at that young age to experiment?

Thanks for the learning.
I was exploring myself...I've always been a curious one. ;) It didn't take much convincing...we were both at that age when our bodies were changing and we were curious. :p

taste

Hello all. And what a great thread here.

As a guy, I love having a lover lick her wet fingers and taste herself for me, and then to suck her fingers myself. And to see how turned on that can make a lover.

G

and

Forgot to mention.

Watching a lover finger herself for me, and then take up the juices in her fingers, to her lips. Wonderful!

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?

I really don't remember...14 I think

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?

first time through my cum soaked fingers :kiss:

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?

not too salty or sweet

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?

yes :kiss: 21, directly

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?

when i was younger and didn't or couldn't buy any toys, I used my padded nunchucks, hair brush handle, back scrubber handle, candles, a fat marker and a back massager it was a big square so I would sometimes just turn it on low and sit on it :cattail:

Very hot, Bunny ;)

12 or 13, seemed outrageously dangerous at the time

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?

fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?

sweet, kind of salty, love the smell when I'm really horny

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?

Yes, I was about 22 - my first 'fling' with a girl - very very exciting

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?

Very happy with fingers but have been known to use a hairbrush handle (hairbrush bought specially for the job from good old Superdrug)

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 14

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? sweet salty tastes like spit lol hard to really describe it

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? no

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? nothing crazy

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 14

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? sweet salty tastes like spit lol hard to really describe it

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? no

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? nothing crazy

care to share a taste?

I always touched myself a lot and smelled my fingers, etc. even as a small girl. As I hit puberty around 12 and my pussy matured I began to scoop up wetness and taste it on my fingers.

Fingers at first.

I am bisexual so I have tasted quite a few other women. I am pretty sweet, with some saltiness of course. I make lots and lots of thick juice, and more than one person has described it as "honeylike". Obviously, I'm not literally that sweet....lol.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy?

I have been with at least 30 women and I love to eat pussy. My college roommate had a dark pussy at least as sweet as mine and I couldn't get enough of her.

How old the first time? 16

Who's pussy the first time?

I had a GF who was my first lover. She was a cute, skinny, dirty blonde with a golden thatch of pubic hair covering her small pink pussy. We masturbated together a few times and finally I went down on her. Her taste was so clean and sweet I was hooked immediately.

Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?

I love tasting another girl, or myself, on a man's cock....I love tasting my husband's cock after he's cum inside me and has both of our juices on him.

A GF once put a cucumber in me while she licked my clit....that felt pretty good.

Please no thread hijacking.[/QUOTE]

I always touched myself a lot and smelled my fingers, etc. even as a small girl. As I hit puberty around 12 and my pussy matured I began to scoop up wetness and taste it on my fingers.

Fingers at first.

I am bisexual so I have tasted quite a few other women. I am pretty sweet, with some saltiness of course. I make lots and lots of thick juice, and more than one person has described it as "honeylike". Obviously, I'm not literally that sweet....lol.

I have been with at least 30 women and I love to eat pussy. My college roommate had a dark pussy at least as sweet as mine and I couldn't get enough of her.

I had a GF who was my first lover. She was a cute, skinny, dirty blonde with a golden thatch of pubic hair covering her small pink pussy. We masturbated together a few times and finally I went down on her. Her taste was so clean and sweet I was hooked immediately.

I love tasting another girl, or myself, on a man's cock....I love tasting my husband's cock after he's cum inside me and has both of our juices on him.

A GF once put a cucumber in me while she licked my clit....that felt pretty good.

Please no thread hijacking.
[/QUOTE]

very erotic to read. Wouldn't mind watching you in person lol

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 16.
2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Penis.
3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? My Master enjoys it. He says it has a neutral taste.
4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes, 10, my neighbor, my tongue :)
5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favorite? ;)

Fingers at first.

Please no thread hijacking.
[/QUOTE]

Very interesting.

Thank you for your open and honest comments. This site is very eye-opening to me.

I was and continue to be surprised at the number of women that have tasted their own nectar.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 16.
2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Penis.
3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? My Master enjoys it. He says it has a neutral taste.
4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes, 10, my neighbor, my tongue :)
5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favorite? ;)

Great comments.

Will your Master allow you to post pictures of naked body?

Love to see your breasts and sex.

too Young to remember

fingers

sweet and sour nectar dépends of what I ate and the state of excitement I'm in ;)

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? mmm, yes
How old the first time? 33, I'm 34. so its recent
Who's pussy the first time? a girl in a swinger bar
Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? directly from the source

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? no other than toys

too Young to remember

fingers

sweet and sour nectar dépends of what I ate and the state of excitement I'm in ;)

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? mmm, yes
How old the first time? 33, I'm 34. so its recent
Who's pussy the first time? a girl in a swinger bar
Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? directly from the source

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? no other than toys

Great answers...

Hope you will continue on Lit

I would just like to say thank you ladies for sharing. Each one of you has made this thread incredibly delicious!

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? About 23

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time it was on my fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? sweet and bitter on the back of the tongue

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? No but I long to

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy When I was younger I used to ride a stuffed animal, I used to let the bathrub faucet hit my clit and I used to use a hairbrush handle...

Back