Ladies of Lennox OOC/Casting (OPEN)

Luna's my big sis!
*pauses, watching the happy dance*
Woohooo!

If Clients don't start showing up I might just book up all the appointments! ;)

I really love this cast, I just hope I can live up to my vision of this Perpetual Hype Engine.

Quick Recap: Staff and Residents cast filled.
Availability for Act I:

Babydoll (ChaseMePleez)- Madame Gorski (AlysaNewport)
Sweet Pea (Luna_Wolf72)- Lester Truman (throwawaypenpal)
Rocket (Faux_Pas)- Matthew Hardwrite (DungeonsOfDread)
Amber (SinisterSpiders)- Rene Pothier (Bevatoria)
Blondie (chokolatekoneko)- Sir (LitShark)

Madame Gorski (AlysaNewport)- Sold!

Last edited:
Client # 1, come on dooooooooooown

Here goes nothing...

Name: Rene Pothier.
Apperance: Picture linked above. 5'11, 168 pounds
Profession: Principal Owner, Tyson Industries.
Preferred Girl: Amber

Background: You could look at him and assume he was nothing. Just another average person working 9 to 5, grinding out a living in uncertain times. He might even let you think that way, but it was only because he let you think that way.

Several at Tyson industries had, too. Right before he fired them. Not because they didn't recognize him, of course. That would be spiteful, and of the many harmful passions he indulges; spite is not one of them. Every sin has a purpose, like his indulgences at the Lennox House.

Rene was not destined for an easy childhood; a fate that usually came to one who lost his parents so young, leaving within him a well of resentment and bitterness regardless of whatever love he received. An adopted child, he fought and scrapped for everything he achieved, eventually becoming as beloved as the family's own sons...and with an equal share of his father's company when their dad unexpectedly passed away when he was twenty-one, a year away from completing a University degree he never would have gotten with his real family.

His brothers were old enough to take on their tasks of keeping on the family line dutifully, but he attacked his with fervor even as he completed his studies. His education would go a long way towards helping him cement his role, eventually maneuvering and pushing his 'brothers' out of their own family's legacy. Cemented as the lead of a powerful manufacturing titan, he remade the company in his image; relentless, determined, taking whatever it wanted.

But being so powerful, and so busy, meant little time for a private life, and what women he had tried to date thus far had been...non acquiescent to his demands. So, he needed to find a place that would do it for him. And so began his...'business' relationship with the Lennox house.

(LS, any of this needs to change, fire of a message to me. or a banana cream pie.)

Babydoll

Yes, She would want to have the new girl first before anyone else does. It's nice being so close to the top! Chasemepleez your being chased!

Welomce to the fray Luna_Wolf, pleasure to write with you.

banana-cream-pie-220x220.jpg

Changes have been made to the Cast List and the Act I Availability post. Both are APPROVED.

Welcome to the Lennox House Bev, it'll still be a few post cycles before we start taking clients in the IC (still doing intros/getting to know you stuff), but it shouldn't be too long before we're ready to entertain.

So glad we have a full cast.

Last edited:
Welcome to the cast, Luna. So nice to have a full cast now.

*smiles at Alysa* I wouldn't have it any other way. PM me and we can start planning how the scene will go.

When will our bedroom threads be set up so that we can start in on our first posts in there?

I will be working on SP's intro post today, after work. Please forgive my slowness.
(too many work hours, not enough ME to go around)

When will our bedroom threads be set up so that we can start in on our first posts in there?

It will be fairly soon, but not right away. What I'm asking people to do is begin writing their scenes through PM and posting as coauthored posts when the time comes.

Reminder: The sex scenes will happen all at once, in unison with the action sequences. All of which will be broken up into only 4 posts for each of the involved parties. This is why Private Message is your best bet for now, at least until we have all our introduction posts.

I'm available for questions, disagreements? I'm willing to hear objections if anyone feels strongly against this structure.

Post Script: All this organizing makes me feel like this.

Last edited:
Client-Mathew Hardwrite

Name: Mathew Hardwrite
Appearance: 6ft, Full head of grey hair, brown eyes, tanned skin showing some signs of aging, average to well built frame. (Think Richard Gere or Sean Connery with hair).
Profession: Principle at all girls Catholic School.
Preferred girl: Rocket, if unavailable then Baby Doll

Summary: Mathew is a highly educated refined middle aged man working as the Principle for St Mary's all girls catholic school.

He is strict to the letter of the law, and his word is law. Mathew only answers to sir or Principle Hardwrite and maintains his school with the highest standard. As such, he is the primary discipline administer for almost all offenders to ensure that all punishment is exacted accordingly to his standards.

Although he presents himself to his students, staff and other members of the public as a well mannered perfect example of a law abiding citizen his sexual tastes are equivalently opposite. As such he lives out his dark fantasy of advancing the punishment of his naughty students at Lennox.

Wonder the stereotypical ruler will come into play with a Catholic school principal?

Wonder the stereotypical ruler will come into play with a Catholic school principal?

I'm hoping. ;)

Madame, I believe, has claimed Baby Doll, right?
Sooo... Looks like I'm on The List...

One of my regulars, Teacher Sir?

settles into a corner with her lap top and a cuppa tea

Don't mind me, am going to sit right here til I get my intro post pulled together. Maybe people will stop PM'ing me then.

sighs, opens up word and dives in.

I'm hoping. ;)

Madame, I believe, has claimed Baby Doll, right?
Sooo... Looks like I'm on The List...

One of my regulars, Teacher Sir?

Regular offender? I hope so ;)

This guy is an awesome writer, Foxy. *winks at Dod* It should go well.

Uh oh, now she'll have high expectations of me :eek: , unless of course the scale of "terrible" to "awesome" isn't that large ;)

Uh oh, now she'll have high expectations of me :eek: , unless of course the scale of "terrible" to "awesome" isn't that large ;)
Okay, DoD, we're going to have to talk. I like being sarcastic, you like being sarcastic, and I think per forum rules we're only allowed one wise guy in a thread....

*someone whispers from behind him*

...what? We're allowed as many as we want? What am I going to do with these dueling pistols and stupidly large cowboy hats?

Okay, DoD, we're going to have to talk. I like being sarcastic, you like being sarcastic, and I think per forum rules we're only allowed one wise guy in a thread....

...what? We're allowed as many as we want? What am I going to do with these dueling pistols and stupidly large cowboy hats?

Oh dear.
Then add Sharky in a silly mood... This could get interesting.

You can add it to the pile of oversized blow up sheep dolls and the well used puncture repair kit I brought along :D

Oh dear.
Then add Sharky in a silly mood... This could get interesting.

Me? Silly? Perish the though. TCB ADED YOLO ASAP- acronym Champion!

Cast list and Availability posts have been updated! Need one more client and then Sir will book whoever is left over. Based on how quickly Bev and DoD jumped on the opportunity, it shouldn't be too long.

Pacing: I know we're all very excited, including myself, but the pace things are moving now is a little above average for a big group like this. Please don't rush your fellow writers, lest we leave people behind or scare them away. This is not to imply that anyone needs to wait on other writers to continue the story, go ahead, post interact, have fun. Just stay a little bit patient.

Rooms: Once clients start to enter, pairs will begin retiring to their own rooms. Each Resident is hereby deputized to design and post the location thread for their room. The thread should be titled something like "Ladies of Lennox IC: Babydoll's Room" or whoever your character is.

Thanks again to everyone for joining and being patient with the (exhaustive) recruiting process. I'll be posting tonight to start getting things set up for the evening's festivities. Your patience should be rewarded soon!

PS: Every single post in the IC, is the best day of my life!

Last edited:
This whole convo has been hilarious to read. You guys just helped my mood immensely.

I shall start on mine as soon as possible. I do believe this part will be fun.

Sharky, luv. I am hearing so much about from different people. You must make quite the impression. *winks*

The fact that we only have just met is surprising.

Back