ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

I love my pendulous, full, soft breasts...I've found that both men and woman speak to my tits...and then, find my eyes...
I enjoy having alluring attributes...It can be uneasing at times... but, most of the time, especially when I purposely, intentionally dress in fitted lowcut necklines...dresses that flattered my full figure...The feeling of playing pool in a dress that makes you feel sexy, ... little naughty...flashing the flesh, be it when I'm bending over or when I'm stretching my plump, curvy body, aiming for my long shot, with one bare foot on the floor, and my other thick leg atop the pool table in the classic prone bone position...which. BTW gives an excellent cleavage view to the trained eye...

Combination of Things....

As a guy, I an always on the lookout for a nice pair. Let me start by saying that watching a woman with the "right" bra cradling a nice pair, walking. That certain jiggle sends me.
So, nice bra, often padded a bit, with a little bit of subtle cleavage, or not, form fitting top, and adorned with a nice necklace, why would she think that she wasn't drawing attention to her breasts? And why would she think that I wouldn't notice?
Just sayin'....

I simply can’t help myself. Tits draw my eyes to them and I’ve been caught looking so many times it stupid. Sometimes it is embarrassing and I try to be discreet but I’m prounot as discreet as I think I am.

I look, as much as possible. My wife will point out ladies who are showing lots of cleavage in case I might have missed them. I love looking at her breasts too but according to her she feels nothing when I suck her nipples. She doesn't understand what my obsession is with her tits.

Women actually check out other women's bodies more frequently than men do. They have superior peripheral short range vision. Fun fact for you. :)

Of course

I’m flattered whenever anyone checks any part of my body out.

Back