ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

U bet, smooth...

Hats off to you strong, opinionated, funny and sexy ladies. Such great perspective and charming candor...oh, and great tits!!

They really know how to tease and flirt. So fun with the world the way it is; kinda like flirting is against the law.

Speaking just for myself and some of my friends, the answer is "it depends".

In the workplace, I'm a manager over about 20 people- they need to focus on the job at hand, not my tits. I'm careful not to dress in a provocative way.

At a bar or a club, you bet- it's a thrill.

Here- you fuckin well better- I'm an exhibitionist.

You can probably take the cue from how I'm dressed. If I flaunt it, then it's all about "look at me"!
If I'm not, don't make it obvious please.

So, yes, it's an enigma.

Yes this is so true of me too!
But I donā€™t mind who looks (men or women) when the girls are out ;)

Depends on how body-concious I feel and where I am...but if I'm just out and about and feeling good enough to show them off, then hell yes I like it (men, women, other, I don't care).

downblouse_19.jpg

Oh great, another perv. I'm outa' here! I'm going to work! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was busy looking at her breasts.

I dont have much to look at so I dont often see men looking. I do notice my large breasted friends attract a lot of attention. I think they do secretly enjoy it even though they pretend otherwise.

If you're ever out and notice an older gentleman drooling over you and ignoring your large breasted friends, that might be me.

I am in agreement with you. My A cups don't attract a lot of attention. Sometimes I appreciate it when they do.

I've seen several comments in the thread from women who seem to think they are too small to attract attention. I know I'm not the only guy in the world who is actually drawn to what I consider to be perfectly endowed chest. Look around some time. I'll bet you will find a lot more admirers than you think.

https://i0.wp.com/celebritybioinfo..../07/Adrienne-Barbeau.jpg?resize=565,381&ssl=1

Had the hots for Adrienne Barbeau way back when she was in Cannonball Run and spent the whole movie showing her gorgeous boobs off to distract the other drivers.

https://llwproductions.files.wordpr...-presidents-term-and-her-husband-goes-and.gif

Dirty old man perving at our Aussie girl, Princess Mary!!! I can't blame him - she's is stunning.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/d3/7c/e1d37c026b043d775d1f27f9ed8975dd.gif

But that last one was hypnotic - watch that swinging nipple - you are feeling sleepy, very sleepy... hard to take your eyes away!

Thanks Jane! Awesome choices.

My wife was initially self-conscience but I always suspected she secretly enjoyed the attention. It took many years before she felt comfortable with people seeing her body. Nowadays she really likes it, it makes her feel sexy and desirable.

I enjoy looking too. But I follow the motto of ā€œIt does not matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at homeā€!!!

To be honest I am surprised at myself that I still even notice lol

I don't really mind when they look just because they notice they are there. I guess I understand the biological reflex and don't feel offended or pay it any mind. As long as they can still talk ok and it's not making anything awkward lol

I do enjoy it when a man is looking with more intent and you can tell you really caught his interest. It's sexy to have a man checking you out like that when you know you sparked something special for him.

I caught a young fellow staring the other day. When I caught his eye, he knew that I knew, and he turned red.

I can't tell if they're reading my t-shirt or looking at my tits under the big baggy shirts I wear.

Back