Kira & the Saytr

As Kira eat her dinner she kept glancing over at Iola, with her elbow she poked it into Petelia , who had been concentrating on her food. It hadn't been going down too well after that outburst from the witch. She brushed a tear from her eye thinking of Iola's threat....wondering what designer shoes and purses looked like..... she blinked thinking, (They must be pretty special!)

When the dryads had finished their meal, they cleaned up their plates and told Iola they were now going to turn in, so they could get a early start in the morning. Kira took Petelia's arm as they walked over to their area behind the bushes, where they couldn't even see the guys at all. Petelia asked Kira if she thought that Iola would really make the guys' cocks fall off? She started to cry...Kira gave her a slap on the face crying out,

"Get a grip Petelia, of course she was just trying to keep us all in line, I think she is really worried about bandits and well even pirates, which I personally think is pretty far fetched. Let's just go along with her, I hate to see her upset like she was earlier."

They both settled down on their soft beds of grass with their blankets, snuggling close together for warmth....and were soon fast asleep.

Last edited:
Iola stood up, smiling to herself and with a twinkle in her eyes, she chanted a few words over the dirt line on the ground … evil looking penis snakes sprung from the dirt hissing and spitting.

Cyllarus, who was closest to the line … gasped as he saw one that looked like his massive cock hissing at him. He quickly backed away … in shock and horror.

Iola giggled to herself, a simple illusion, but effective she thought. She walked over to where the other women were sleeping. She laid down on her bedroll and sighed. It had been a hard day. She hoped tomorrow … she would not have to act like the wicked witch of the east. It took only minutes and she was fast asleep.

Cyllarus, Korinthos, and Willo flipped a coin to pick who would stand watch first. Cyllarus lost.

“Ok … but I’m not going anywhere near that line!” He told Willo. Willo nodded saying “Understood!” Cyllarus trotted over to the fire and poked at it as the others went to bed. After an hour or two, he was pretty bore and everyone was still in a deep asleep.

He looked through his pack and found his worn magical picture of Buttercup Goldenfrost. He looked at it and sighed … she was so beautiful, both on the outside and the inside. She was a pure spirit. His heart yearned for her. He looked deeper in his pack … and got the last letter she had written him. He had read it a hundred times. It was the “let’s be friends” letter. How could Buttercup chose a fire spirit over him? A female fire spirit at that! He was laying down, his horse legs curled around him, as he read this letter. Now he looked at his mighty cock and started talking to it in whispers. “It was your fault … you could have done a better job fucking her … but no … you were just interested in squirting cum everywhere. No wonder she dumped us and ran after the female fire spirit! You were too messy for her!” Cyllarus said to his cock.

Cyllarus was too busy being sad and talking to his body parts … that he never heard the pirates approaching.

Korai this had never seen Iola like this. She told them where they were to sleep, and then drew the line, telling them what would happen if they crossed. He wasn't too sure that she would actually do that to them, but he wasn't willing to risk it. He crossed his legs, feeling as if she might actually remove their cocks just because she was so angry. Dinner was silent, all of them a bit scared of Iola then. Kira and Petelia finished first, going off to bed, and once Iola had finished, she chanted a sleek, making penis snakes spring from the ground.
Cyllarus jumped back, him being the closest, and Iola giggled. Korinthos was amazed, horrified, at what Iola was doing, yet, at the same time, he was a bit aroused. He controlled his thoughts, though. If she saw him growing hard, he didn't know what she would do.
Cyllarus, Willo, and Korinthos flipped a coin to see who would keep watch. Cyllarus was the unlucky one. Korinthos, not wanting to be so close to the line, quickly went off to bed, leaving Willo and Cyllarus to themselves. Soon he heard Willo lay down as well, and Korinthos returned to his Minotaur form. It took a moment, but he always felt better sleeping in his true form. Now comfortable, he soundly went to sleep.

Pirates!...$~&@)#;

Evil Bart, aka; Bart, or Blacky, ......whatever!

First Mate

Favorite weapons;
1. Belaying pin -- A short wooden rod to which a ship's rigging is secured. A common improvised weapon aboard a sailing ship, because they're everywhere, they're easily picked up, and they are the right size and weight to be used as clubs
2. Curved dagger....thrust in his right boot.
3. Cutlass
4. "Cat"-- Cat o'nine tails, a whip with many lashes, used for flogging. "A taste of the cat" might refer to a full flogging, or just a single blow to "smarten up" a recalcitrant hand.
5. Pistil kept in his waistband.

Character;
He gets a kick out of pushing everyone around but does know his job. He is big, but a bit pudgy in the middle, but that doesn't stop him from getting his due out of the booty they collect. Likes to use his weapons often so he doesn't get rusty.

Pirate;
Name; Rooster

What can I say?....but he has a big cock...( you know Rooster = Cock )...geezzz!

He is a very handsome human, been on the ship since he was a young lad of 14, not too swift so ends up getting to do things like scouting, as well as the usual menial jobs on the ship like swabbing the deck, pealing the potatoes, plus the crowsnest lookout.

Sooooo.......

As Evil Bart and his mates make their way towards the town of Tyr, they happen to hear some shouting off to the west. He holds his hand up for the rest of the men to stop, listens to what sounds like an angry woman's voice,

“Ok … I’m not trying to stop everyone from having sex …. But we need to remain alert." ...blah blah blah.

Smiling to himself he motions Rooster to come beside him and whispers,

"Blimey....I think we are in luck...get your arse over that way and see what all the shoutin' s about. And don't be taking too long, we'll plant ourselves right here and wait for you. Whatever you do....don't let them hear you....or I'll keelhaul you for sure! Arrrrrr!"

Rooster nods his head and stealthily goes off in the direction of the voices. Minutes later he carefully parts some leaves and to his surprise he sees a small group of various creatures..when his eyes light on the females...he can't help but smile, and his cock starts immediately to twitch. He listens until everyone settles down for the night before he quietly backs away and quickly runs back to the waiting pirates.

Once among them he relates all that he saw, especially the women...in great detail, ( while rubbing his hard cock) the others see this, stroke their mustaches ( if they have one) and smile knowingly, Bart rolls his eyes, whispering,

"Ahoy!......take it easy me Buckos....it looks like this has to be a snatch and grab kind of caper. We don't want to mess with a Minotaur, Centaur or Satyr...SO DON'T WAKE THEM! Here's the plan, we work in teams of two, first sneak into the area where the women are, put your hands on their mouths first..one man does this while another ties her up. Then throw them over your shoulder and we make off with them."

He looked at each of them before continuing,

"You.... Lit'l Rod stay here, I will go and make sure these swabs don't blow it. There are six of you...two to a female...I'll keep a lookout that their companions don't wake up. Jack... heads up, I know you will do just fine. OK lads lets go!"

They all bundle up close and make tracks.

Attachments

• Rooster.jpg
    Rooster.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Name: Jack Bird

Description: a relatively short human, he is about five feet and nine inches tall. He was the scrawny kid where he can reform, so he fled and became a sailor for El Cono, the only ship that would hire him. The main reason they accepted him was because he was a very capable young man, and also that he was very seductive, being utmost helpful in making their captured women more submissive. He has auburn hair, and brown eyes. Everything about him is normal, none of his facial features are remarkable, being an average looking guy. Due to his handiness, he occasionally goes out to capture some new "recruits" ie women, but he mainly goes to be the errand boy of the group.

Weapons: A cutlass, a dagger, and a small pistol with one shot. He also has a dog, named Black Spot, a small little thing, that follows him around. It appears to understand human speech, as well as to be able to communicate to Jack, for they are constantly seen arguing with each other. It is possible, however, that Jack has simply been driven a little insane.

Jack had been traveling with his crew mates to Tyr when they heard some shouting nearby, recognizing female voices, they went towards it, and Rooster was sent to see what was happening. Rooster had been gone a while before he returned. He told them all he had heard, and, despite the fact that there were a Centaur, a Satyr, and, worst of all, a Minotaur, it didn't seem too bad. They were all asleep, and the females were separate from the males.

Bart explained the plan to them all, to sneak up on the women, and quickly and quietly take them out. Not a bad plan at all. He heard Bart speak to him directly, and he nodded his head, joining the others to get the women.

"Oi, Jack, bucko!" one of the pirates motioned for him, keeping as silent as possible. They had gone around to the bushes to where the women were at, and Jack would help the crew mate of his who had just called his name. Once they found a girl, one of the dryads, his fellow pirate motioned for Jack to cover the mouth while he bound her. Jack nodded, and he put his hand over her, while keeping her down with his weight. All the other pirates did the same, and they quickly bound the females, slinging them over their shoulders. They struggled, but their bonds prevented them from freeing, and the pirates silently slipped back to Bart and Lit'l Rod.

"Oh, got our booty, have we now?" Bart whispered to them, smiling. They set the women on the floor for Bart to inspect. Black Spot was sniffing at the women as well, as if inspecting them himself.

"Oi, ye dog, belay, you bilge sucking animal! Bart will have your hide!" he warned his pet. Black Spot backed away, but not without giving Jack a sour look.

Last edited:
Gunner’s mate 1st class Flatulence Gaspasser

“Thar I Blow” is his favorite saying.

The half-orc has dark hair and a thick beard. He wears a patch over one eye. He has one wooden leg. His career with the pirates has been a little over a 4 years. Flatulence loves beans … and eats them all the time. This has resulted in his pirate name. He is one of the cannon operators on the ship. He is known for merciful and generous treatment of his victims. Well, until he lets out some gas. This smell is so bad … it can knock a minotaur down with a single whiff!

He was the youngest of the six children. He was rumored to have taken up an affair with local goblin girl named Douchbag Wench. This relationship was so bad he fled to sea … becoming a sailor. He had not known it at the time but the ship he picked was a pirate ship.

There was a “clop, clop” sound as Flatulence's wooden leg hit the ground. As he limped over to the three captured wenches. “Arrgghhh …. That is some nice booty you boys have captured” he said looking at the three girls asses. As he flipped them over, he gasp when he saw Iola front. “Now there's a Teasure Chest if I ever saw one!” He moaned feeling his cock harden.

“Captain … I say we break them like waves across our bow … right here … turn them into sex slaves … with our pleasure sticks!” He said as he grabbed his crotch.

Kira awoke with a start, when she heard a twig snap, she smiled to herself, (Oh, I wonder which of the guys has gone all the way around Iola's line to have a little nooky?). Opening her eyes, there was a unknown, yet handsome man's face just inches away. Before she could scream, he clamped one hand over her mouth while grabbing her wrists with the other one. He sat on her chest to hold her still while his partner quickly tied her wrists. As she struggled, her eyes lit on his crotch only inches away. Her eyes grew huge, there was a humongous hard cock in his very tight britches nestled between her boobs.

Kira struggled with all her might, kicking her legs as best she could trying to knock him off her body. She looked back up at the man, he just smiled at her nodding his head knowingly. She tried biting his finger, no luck.

The other man finished with her wrists and moved to her ankles, she kicked him as he bent over her, sending him flying to land on his butt. This only stopped him for a few seconds before he was on her again. This time he grabbed both ankles and held her legs down with his knee, while he finished tying her up.

When he was satisfied the knot was tight enough he smiled thinking to have a bit of fun, before getting off the dryad, Kira felt his hand slide up her leg, past her knee to continue along her inner thigh ...straight to her pussy. This made her redouble her struggles, moaning under the hand on her mouth. The man on top of her slapped the guy behind, whispering,

"Avast (stop that), ye scurvy dog, there's time enough for that sort of play later on when we get'em back to the ship."

Jack, as it turned out, whispered back,

"Awww....Rooster I was just havin some fun."

She felt the hand move away, then watched as he came around with an dirty smelly scarf that he used to gag her with. While this was going on, she could see the same thing was happening to Petelia not two feet away. Only Pelelia was crying as her two assailants trussed her up like a turkey.

Suddenly, the big oaf got off Kira's chest, grabbed hold of her arms, pulled her up and threw her over his broad shoulder. He held her by her arms waiting for his partners to finish their part. He turned to see that the other dyrad was ready to go, before he looked to see if the human was tied as well. She was so he nodded his head for them to all move out as quickly and quietly as they could.

In no time at all they were beside Bart who then gave the signal to head on back to their rendezvous point with Lit'l Rod.

Bart frowned at Flatulence,

"I told you a million times DON'T CALL ME CAPTAIN, well OK...when we are on these lit'le booty hunts you can, but never on the ship. The real Captain would keel haul the both of us for using his rank...geeezzz!"

He turned his attentions back to the beauties that lay before him. Sighing he had to shake his head at Flatulence's suggestion,

"Ye Scurvy dog, ye knows darn well that the Captain always wants to taste the goods first. If we have our fun before he does, we'll meet the rope's end for that, me bucko!"

They all agreed, the Captain always got the lion's share of the booty...it was the Law of the Pirate's Confederation, and after all, they were just lowly crew. They all ogled Iola's lovely chest for a few minutes more, before Bart gave the signal to head for the Jollyboat. All three women were again thrown over the shoulders of the pirates, getting their butts pinched as they moved off.

Last edited:
Flatulence, the half Orc, had suggested to fuck the ladies then and there. "Captain" Bart was totally against it. Bringing valid points of how the Captain would be angry if they fucked them first, everyone agreed, waiting better than facing the Captain's fury.

Jack looked at the human's lovely chest. Of the three ladies, he thought that she was the most attractive of them. Being the usual one to break down the captured women, he hoped that he got to "train" her. It would definitely be most enjoyable for her. And then too see her as a submissive slut... his mind was just thinking of what he would do to her.

Bart signaled to head back to Jollyboat, sure that they had caught enough pussy of the El Cono. The men lifted them up, Jack not allowed to since his small frame made him look weak, and the men didn't trust him with heavy loads. He did, however, pinch the human lady's ass, much to her annoyance. He grinned, and walked off with the rest of the group back to ship, his dog Black Spot close behind.

Flatulence limped along with the other men back to the jolly boat. He was muttering to himself. “Ok when Bart is on land he is the Captain of the shore party? No, no, no that is not right … he is the lieutenant of the shore party? … no… he is call Evil Bart … that’s it ... Evil Lieutenant Bart of the shore party!"

Bart overheard the half-orc muttering ... and hit him in the head with his belaying pin. THUD. “I’m always Evil Bart … or Blacky! Ye scurvy cur”

“Aye, Aye … Evil Bart” Flatulence said rubbing his head “… but when you lead a shore party … is ye a lieutenant, captain, or major? And when do I call ye First Mate? And what does that have to do with fucking … are you the first to fuck/mate after the Captain?” He asked.

Bart sighed, (What did I do to deserve such a crew?) shaking his belaying pin he replied,

"Look Flagulence, do I have to tell ye this every single time we go on a booty call? Arrrrr! your going to drive me over the deep end! OK...The Captain has his way with whoever he wants and when he has had enough...then its my turn...as for the rest of ye scurvy bunch....as usual....ye put your mark on a hunk of wood and it goes into the pail...and one by one ye all get a turn according to what name is picked out of the pail."

Bart hits Flagulence on the head again,

"Did ye save the last piece of wood I helped ye put your mark on....like I told ye? I know the rest of the crew did. Just then they came to the Jollyboat, the ladies were dumped on the sand while the crew cleared off the brush they had piled on it earlier. Once done , they swiftly put the girls in the boat and cast off for the ship.

Each of the girls had a man on either side of her, to make sure nothing happened to them. Rooster sitting beside the human on one side and one of the dryads on the other, couldn't help but put a big hand on each of their thighs, rubbing up and down. He smiled dreaming of the coming pleasures, while his oh so noticeable cock protruded in front of him.

Evil Bart seeing this, leaned over gave him a little taste of the cat, on first one hand and then the other. Rooster quickly withdrew both hands.

Attachments

• Cat_o'_nine.JPG
    Cat_o'_nine.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
As usual, Flatulence was arguing with Bart. This always happened. Sometimes, Jack wondered why the Captain even let the two of them go out on these raids together. But Jack was in his own thoughts. He had just realized something. Rooster said that the human was a witch or something, since she talked about spells. If she was a witch, maybe she could help him with...

His thoughts were interrupted upon reaching the Jollyboat. They boarded it, with two men on each side of the ladies. The order was like this: Jack, the human, Rooster, the dryad Jack had helped capture, Lit'l Rod, the other dryad, and Flatulence. Rooster, being his usual "ladies man", put both his hands on the ladies thighs. They flinched, but knew resistance was futile. But Bart, not okay with it, used the cat on each of Rooster's hands, and he immediately moved them. Jack smiled a bit, and then turned to face Bart.

"Evil Bart, can I have a go with this batch o' lovelies this time? And can we ungag 'em too, now that we out at sea?" he asked the first mate. Jack was still a virgin, despite being 20 years old. And besides, and he wanted to talk to the human girl.

Last edited:
Flatulence was one of the rowers in the jollyboat. Being a big half-orc, he had long since gotten use to doing the heavy work. The jollyboat surged through the water from the powerful strokes of the rowers as he and other hauled back on the oars.

Flatulence really wanted some of that fresh pussy he saw in front of him…but he did not know where his piece of wood was.

“Captain” He said to Bart … and saw Bart raise the belaying pin again “But you are the Captain of this jollyboat!” He said justifying the title he had just used. Flatulence could see evil Bart shaking his head … getting mad … so he quickly said “Evil Bart …first mate … I gave me piece of wood to Lit'l Rod ... he said he’d keep it safe for me!”

Lit'l Rod started giggling … he had of course changed the marking on the wood he had gotten from Flatulence to his own marking … thus giving him an additional chance at getting some pussy.

When young Jack asked if the gags could be taken off now, Evil Bark nodded his head replying,

"Blimey, why not? Jack relieve them of their gags and untie their ankles while your at it. They ain't going anywhere now!"

He guffawed at his joke, slapping his thigh. The rest of the men joined in slapping their thighs in imitation. They watched silently as Jack leaned over and pulled the wet soggy cloths from first Iola's mouth, next Kira and finally Petelia. They all made faces spiting out the taste of those evil smelling rags.

Then Jack proceeded to bend down and untie the ropes on Iola's ankles, as he did, he took the opportunity to run his rough callused hand up her slender calf. She looked at him grimly and cried out,

"Stop that you little worm!"

He ducked his head down, and finished untying her, then moved on to the other gals. Kira tried to kick at him when he finally undid her legs.

Kira was the first to speak, while holding out her hands for Jack to untie them as well,

"What are you going to do with us?"

Jack looked to Bart to see if he should untie her hands, but Bart just shook his head no, So he moved back to his seat. The little crew including Bart, licked their lips and rubbed their crotches as they closely watched the oh soooo delicious women, some moaning in anticipation.

Attachments

• Evil Bart.gif
    Evil Bart.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Cyllarus

Cyllarus finally tucked away his magical picture of Buttercup Goldenfrost. He had been staring at it for hours. He looked up and all around the camp site … all was as it should be. It was quiet. He had not heard a thing from the women behind the bushes. But he had not expected to hear anything. He got up on his horse legs and shook them a bit … getting the sleep out of them. He trotted over to Korinthos, who was now in his minotaur form, and nudged him gently. The big bull awoke.

“Your turn to watch …” Cyllarus whispered to him, his horse tail swishing back and forth. “I made some black tea … good for staying awake” He said handing the minotaur a cup of the hot stuff. “The camp fire is ok … but there is not enough wood for Willo’s watch …shall I get some more … or you want to do at the next watch turn over?” He asked the minotaur.

El Cono

The jollyboat approached the leeward side of the “El Cono”, a big three masted pirate ship. As the jollyboat lay too … a rope ladder was lowered down to the small boat.

Flatulence thought about the Captain and his reaction to the catch this time. “He would be pleased” the half orc thought “Three beauties! all of them different and erotic in their own special way.”

He shouted up to the deckhands “Reel in the nets … you scurvy dogs …there some fresh pussy that needs to come aboard”

He turned to the busty human and grabbed her “Up the ladder … WENCH” he said. Iola started to ascent the ladder. She was followed by Petelia and Kira. As the women reached the main deck they were greeted by more pirates with lust in their eyes.

“Oh boy!” Iola said to the others … not sure how the dryads and her were going to get out of this mess!

Kira and Petelia crowded close to Iola's once they had struggled getting off the rope ladder, it had been difficult and scary hanging on with their hands still tied. Petelia had nearly fallen off, and was even now still crying about it. She had been lucky that Kira was behind her and helped to steady her as she got her grip back onto the rope.

All three of them stood looking at the pirates who licked their lips and stared at them with lust. Iola quietly said,

“Oh boy!” Iola said to the others … not sure how the dryads and her were going to get out of this mess!

To which Petelia responded by starting to blubber again, Kira pinched her arm and whispering,

"Stop it, that is not going to get us out of them jam! Iola....can you put some kind of spell on them, maybe make their dicks shrink or itch or something?"

All of a sudden, there was a bellowing, and the crew parted to let Captain Walker D. Plank through. He had a big black unkept beard which had multiple braids ending with some kind of gold wire, a black tricornered hat and a gold earring on one big ear. The rest of his apparel included a red uniform, (which he must have gotten off some poor soul)..all pretty dirty and yes...smelly.

"Move over ye swabs, let me see what ye have brought me for my pleasure...Arrrhhhh!"

The gals trembled as this new menace approached them, Pelelia started to bawl,

Walker aka Plank to his equals, walked around the lovelies appraising his new acquisitions.

"MMMMM....Well done Bart, well done indeed....THROW THEM IN THE BRIG FOR NOW, and get me my wash tub out, heat the water, me thinks to clean up before taking me pleasure....don't know if I want one or two or all three at once....Arrrhhhhh!"

The men scurried around to obey his orders.

Attachments

• Captain Walker D. Plank....gif
    Captain Walker D. Plank....gif
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Korinthos

Korinthos had slept quite well, completely unaware that the female part of their grip was now gone. When he had felt Cyllarus nudge him, he awoke, looking at him groggily. The centaur told him it was his turn to watch, as well as handing him some black tea. Korinthos gratefully took the cup, and took a small sip. Immediately he awoke. Damn, this is some strong tea! he thought to himself.

When Cyllarus told him about the wood, Korinthos told him he would take care of it, and went to the line, trying to look across at the bushes the ladies were supposed to be sleeping at. He didn't see anything, but the light was dim, so he wasn't sure. Best to check once the fire was good and going. He went off in search of some fire wood.

El Cono

Jack had untied the women, but he couldn't resist running his hand across the human's thigh. She yelled at him, and he quickly untied her ankles and moved to the others. No matter how much he liked her, the human still scared him a bit. Maybe it was the knowledge that she was a witch, or maybe he was just a wuss, but she scared him all right.

They soon reach the ship, and they climbed the rope ladder, ladies first. Flatulence wasn't too kind to them, using derogatory terms like wench to order them around. The pirates never learned their captives names. Or, at least, they never told the others if one did. One of the dryads had started crying, which didn't help her predicament at all. Jack didn't care. He needed to get to the human, the witch.

Once they had reched the deck, Jack herd the usual bellow from the Captain, and all the crew moved to le this through. Jack saw the Captain was in his usual appearance, his beard braided, wearin this triangular hat and his red uniform. He would have looked rather impressive if it wasn't so dirty and smelly.

Captain Plank examined the "goods" and, once he was satisfied, gave them all a bunch of orders. Jack immediately volunteered to lock them in the brig. He was, after all, an errand boy. Bart gave him the job, trusting Jack to be "careful" with what he did with the ladies. Jack walked up to the ladies who were standing, huddling together really. He sighed, looking at how pathetic the crying dryad looked.

"Off to the brig! Handsomely now ladies, don't want to cause no trouble." He was behind them, making sure they wouldn't run for it. Not that there was anywhere to run, of course. He guided them to the brig, and once they were there he put them in the cell, locking the doors. He let them share, but they would probably be separated once the Captain decided which one he wanted. But before that happened, Jack needed to talk to them.

"Now you, the human," he said, pointing to her. "I need to talk to you. If you help me, I could make your stay here rather enjoyable. I could make it better than it would be. If you don't, than I won't do anything out of the normal. I know you are a witch, so if you harm me, I will tell the crew, and they will kill you to avoid bad luck. Now, will you help me?" he asked her. His usual pirate way of speaking was gone in favor of how he was raised. Despite the fact that he had hated his home, they had spoken rather nicely, and he needed the lady to understand him.

Iola entered the brig, a metal cage inside the ship. If the ship went down for some reason they were all dead! The pirate named Jack … had escorted them.

"Now you, the human," he said, pointing to her. "I need to talk to you. If you help me, I could make your stay here rather enjoyable. I could make it better than it would be. If you don't, then I won't do anything out of the normal. I know you are a witch, so if you harm me, I will tell the crew, and they will kill you to avoid bad luck. Now, will you help me?" he asked her.

Iola decided it was time to start playing some games with these pirates. She smiled at Jack then her hair exploded in flames … evil looking blue flames. As she walked towards Jack the bars still between them. She spoke in a low measured voice.

“My name is Iola … not witch … not human … let’s get that straight first. Second, I could burn this ship to the ground with one spell …” she looked at all the tar, gun powder, and wood around her. “A small … simple fire spell … so you had better fear me”

“Third, if I help you … you help everyone … Petelia” She pointed to the green dryad “And Kira” and she pointed to the other dryad. The blue flames on her head died away.

A bright smile appeared on her face, her voice back to normal “Now … how can I help you?” She asked in a friendly merchant like manner.

Willo

The sun was coming up indicating that the day was going to be bright and sunny. Willo opened his eyes and stretched his long arms out, yawning. He stood up and stretch again, noticing he had his usual morning woody. Chuckling to himself, he wondered if he could sneak over to the women's area and snatch one of the dryads away. As he started to move in their direction he glanced over at the still sleeping centaur, thinking,

"I guess I won't wake him up for now, I'll go get me some first...then we can all have some breakfast and be on our way."

Will quietly approached the women't area hoping to see their sweet sleeping faces, as he came near he bent down and parted some of the leaves on the nearest bush. What he saw brought his bushy brows together,

"Where are the girls? Did they get up early and go foraging for some breakfast?"

He looked down at his woody frowning,

"Looks like your not going to get some this morning after all...."

Then he noticed a red bandana laying on the ground near where the girls bedrolls were still laid out. Walking up to it, he picked it up....

"What the hell? it smelled of male....( he had a good nose for scents)...He bellowed "OUR WOMEN HAVE BEEN TAKEN! KORINTHOS, CYLLARUS.....COME HERE QUICK.....THEIR GONE...OUR WOMEN ARE GONE!!!"

Cyllarus, woke to the bellowing of Willo, he was up in no time...rushing to the women's area, what he saw was Willo standing beside the bedrolls of the ladies with a red bandana in his hand. Just then he heard Korinthos crashing through the brush.

Jack Bird

Immediately after he had asked her whether she would help him or not, the witch smiled, and then her hair exploded into blue flames. Jack jumped back with a start, but he calmed himself down. If she had wished to harm him, he would have long been dead. She was just trying to scare him.

She walked closert to him, though, and even though the bars still seperated them, he still walked slowly back, as if she would reach out and strangle him. No matter what he thought, she did look very menacing... as well as sexy, no doubt, but very menacing.

“My name is Iola … not witch … not human … let’s get that straight first. Second, I could burn this ship to the ground with one spell …A small … simple fire spell … so you had better fear me.” she said, her voice low, while puasing to look at all the highly explosive chemicals surrounding them. Jack gulped audibly. “Third, if I help you … you help everyone … Petelia..." she said, pointing to one of the dryads, "and Kira”, she pointed to the last lady.

The moment she had finished speaking, the blue flames on her head died away, and she looked normal. She gave a big, bright smile, one that made Jack almost forget that she could kill him then and there. She spoke once more, her voice normal.

"Now ... how can I help you?" she asked, as if they were two friends talking about making a deal. He, once more, almost forgot her true power. He mentally shook his head clear, and focused once more on what he was to say.

"Witch, I mean... Iola, My, my, my dog" he paused, motioning to Black Spot. The dog gave a smile, his canines showing, but he looked almost human right then. "My dog, he, he is actually a human. My friend, to be exact. He was turned into a dog by a witch we ran into when we had run away from our village. She tried to turn us into her slaves, but we resisted and killed her, but she cursed him to be a dog until another witch turned him back. You are the first witch that I have seen since then. Please, please, please help me and turn him back!" he begged her, moving closer to provide emphasis.

Jack truly wanted his friend returned to normal. There was no malice or greed... unless you counted desperately wanting his friend back greed. Black Spot, the dog-human, understood every word of English, and Jack only could understand the dog. Everyone thought Jack was crazy, and he well should have been, for all the things that had happened to him as part of the crew. But, knowing that he might, just might, find a witch along the way to help his friend, kept him his sanity.

Korinthos

The Minotaur had been sleeping snugly, in his bull form, of course, when he had heard Willo scream. He awoke with a jolt, looking around him. No one in sight. Cyllarus must have joined Willo. He stood up quickly, running to his two other companions, and saw that they were standing over the women's bedrolls. There was nothing else there. The girls were gone. He looked around a bit, and noticed Willo holding a red bandana. That could only mean one thing.

"PIRATES!!!!" Korinthos snarled. Of course, they would run into some opposition. But he had thought they would be bandits. And how come none of them had noticed the pirates. Of course, it had been the fact that they had stayed on their side of the line, out of each others sight, and they had been taken silently.

Cursing, Korinthos kicked a rock jutting out of the ground. It tore through the earth, going flying through the air and into the forest. It landed with a heavy thud! He cursed some more, before he realized something. He turned around to face his comrades.

"Is anyone here good at tracking?" he asked them.

Cyllarus confession!

Cyllarus thought for a moment … How did the pirates find them? … How did they know where the women had been sleeping? … Why hadn’t they heard anything, when the women had been taken? Then he looked down to the ground. “Oh shit” he whispered. Willo was near him and looked over to him.

“What did you say?” He asked … wondering why the centaur looked like he was guilty of stealing a bunch of cookies from the cookie jar.

“This is ALL my fault!!” The centaur said … pretty upset with himself.

The other two looked at him ... waiting for him to continue.

“I …” He paused for a second not wanting to admit what he had done “I got preoccupied while on watch last night … I was thinking about a lost love … and started day dreaming” He said.

“Don’t you mean night dreaming” Willo said correcting him “It happened at night … so I think its called night dreaming”

“I didn’t fall asleep … I just got ... distracted” The centaur said ... and he did not think the joke was funny.

“Look Cyllarus … You’re a stallion … your supposed to think with your cock … that is what centaurs do! If you really want to know who fault this is ... its Petelia … if she hadn’t been so cock hungry … and sucked off Korinthos … then Iola would not have separated the group.” Willo thought of something “You know, I’ll bet she did not even check her side of the camp site … there might have been a pirate that watched the whole blow job thing …!!”

Korinthos cleared his throat it was enough to remind Willo of his earlier question. Willo looked over to him and then said “You're right ... this is not helping them … but I don’t think we need to track much … the ocean is in that direction” Willo pointed. “It the only place to anchor a large ship near the shore, I’ll bet that is where they are! Let’s start packing”

While they were packing Cyllarus said “I’ll carry all the extra supplies … it’s my fault ... I should have been thinking with my head … not my cock” he said to everyone still depressed.

“No it’s my fault … I should not have let the dryad seduce me!” Korinthos stated

“Shut-up you two nitwits … it was both your faults” Willo said grinning … and then laughed. He was happy he had not been involved in the whole situation for once. “Let’s focus on rescuing the women and all the nice reward sex we’ll get afterwards!”

They finished packing and headed off at a fast trot towards the ocean.

Witch sounds like Bitch and that’s a female dog!

When Jack had finished his story Iola looked at him with kindness.

“A Transformational Curse is pretty powerful magic! I’ll be able to turn him back … but I need supplies and more importantly time. Mmmm, Let me think for a second” She said and there was silence as Jack, Petelia and Kira all looked at her. It only took about 10 seconds … but it seemed longer and then Iola spoke again “Ok … here is what you need to do … tell Captain Plank for some reason … I got pissed and cast a spell on all the girls down here … so there are now small biting worms in all our pussies. Nasty little biting worms that love to bit cocks!! If he presses you why I got pissed … you’ll need to tell him you pinched my butt or grabbed my tits … something like that. Anyhow, after I calmed down … you talked me into removing the curse … but I need the following supplies one candle, a white would be best, a strand of the dog’s hair. A drop of the dog’s blood and 2 table spoons of water from any running stream … and do you have anything that your friend had before he turned into a dog? I’ll need that too. I’ll need to do the spell at midnight.” Iola said

“Do you think that will work?” She asked Jack “… if not … ah” She looked at Petelia and Kira “Can you two keep the Captain “busy” so I can prepare the spell?” she asked.

Last edited:
The Captain was happily soaking some of that grime off his large frame, looking at his cock floating in the now dirty water. He smiled, his name "Plank" was not only his surname but, it also was his nickname for how well endowed he was...(you know...plank...hard....long...well I am sure you get the idea.) Sliding down into the water, he soaped up his hair and beard,...in fact he had to do it a few times, that was how greasy he was, but finally bellowed for some rinse water to be brought in.

Bart poked his head in the door,

"You called Captain?"

Plank scowled and shouted,

"Get me some clean water to rinse me body with and while your at it, bring some grub in too, I'm fair famished and maybe the ladies would have a dainty bite with me before the fun begins...Arrrrr!"

Bart nods his head and turned around shutting the door, bellows,

"Flatulence....Flatulence come here, quick like. Go fetch some clean water and bring it here fast, the Captain ain't in the mood to wait, he is in the mood for ....bouncing some ladies ...so be quick about that water."

Just as Flatulence runs off for the water, Bart hears the Captain shouting for him again. He sighs, (It's never good when the Captain gets too excited with new pussies to try out. Heads had been known to roll.)

The Captain is shaking his head ...water flying all over the small cabin, when Bart sticks his head in the doorway again and says,

"You called Captain?"

Plank lifts one eyebrow up and snarls,

"Clean up my cabin, can't have the ladies seeing what a stinking mess it is.....Oh and bring some of my good rum....have to get those ladies in the mood....Aye"...he rubs his chin ...(thinking of the fun he is going to have.) "Well hurry up man...and where the hell is that swab with my rinse water?"

“Aye Aye Captain” Flatulence said to Bart … screwing up the first mate’s rank again. But the half-orc was off before Bart could hit him … and did as he was ordered. He hurried to get the fresh clean water … he made the familiar “chop-chop” noise as his wooden leg hit the deck. He bent over to pick up the empty bucket and let out a loud, long, huge and very smelly fart!

“Thar I Blow” He said … as other crew members started to gasp for air and run for cover. The malodourous, putrid smelling cloud floated about the bow of the ship … actually peeling off some of the paint. Flatulence just looked at all the men moving away from the stench and took in a good whiff.

“AYeee that was a sweet one!!” He said, a smile on his face. He filled the bucket and headed back to the Captain’s cabin.

There was the “clop, clop” noise as Flatulence limped over to the first mate Bart.

“Arrgghhh …. Here is the water … straight from the scuttlebutt!” Flatulence said to Bart “It is as clean and fresh as a virgin’s pussy juice … Where does the Captain want the water?” He asked.

Jack Bird

When the witch, Iola, told him what she would need and how to get it, he wasn't sure if it was a good idea. The Captain might not believe him, and make one of the crew to test the curse. Or maybe he would. If he asked why she had gotten "pissed, as the witch had said, and he told the Captain why, than Jack would be punished. But he considered it all the same, and thought before answering.

"That might not work. If I told the Captain I was harassing you like that, he would probably punish me and he might force me to fuck you ladies, as a punishment so my cock would be bitten. And then, the curse would be proven wrong. Even if he didn't punish me that way, he probably would make one of the crew test it. So either you actually make that curse, or we go with the second option.

"As for the ingredients, I can get all of them, except for the white candle. We only have scented red candles. Mainly to block out Flatulence's stench," he grinned. "But other than that, we have everything."

Right then, he noticed something. Why would she help him? She would, no doubt, ask something of Jack. Would it be freedom? Would it be luxuries while on board? There had to be a price for her help.

"And witch, I mean, Iola. What is your price? You wouldn't just help me, there has to be something you want in return. What is it?" he asked her.

Captain's Cabin;

Bart watched as Flatulence made his way over with the bucket of water, with a small cloud of stinky air following him. As soon as he was near enough Bart reached over and cuffed him growling,

"Blimey ye did it again didn't ye? If ye don't stop eating them beans I's going to make you do double duty in the crow's nest, and we's all know how ye love that! At least ye can fart in the wind all you want....here hand me the bucket and go fetch some grub for the Cap'tn and his ladies....and be quick about it!"

Grabbing the bucket, Bart gives Flatulence a kick in the arse to get him moving before turning to the door. He puts his ear to it, scratches on is before uttering,

"Cap'n....I's got yor water now"

Hearing the word "Enter" Bart opens the door with the bucket in hand. The Captain stands up in all his hairy glory,

"Aye, now get over here and dump that water over me head, and help me find me good duds...then be quick about it and put this cabin in some kind of order....avast!"

Bart pours the bucket of water over the Captain's head standing back when he shakes himself like a dog. Setting the bucket down, he swiftly looks around the hell hole of a cabin replying,

"Yes Cap'n, right away Cap'n...your grub is on it's way...so we will have you all ship shape in no time at all. As the Captain drys his big hairy body with a nearby rag, Bart fetches his sort of semi clean uniform. Once he sets it on the bed, he starts to try and tidy up the cabin. A knock of the door makes both men turn their heads. The Captain bellows,

"Enter blast ya!"

Last edited:
Back