Kira & the Saytr

Iola was ready to go, all dressed up. There wasn't much of a difference though, either way she looked ravishing. She then began giving the details of their journey. She advised going by sea instead of land. Korinthos would have said that the mountains weren't a problem, he could protect them, but she convinced him the sea route was better. The centaur, Cyllarus, he thought his name was, raised a question about pirates, and Iola quickly answered him.
"Yes ... We will need to use some magic to make sure they don't see us. I have a spell or two that might help. I think we can get past them." she answered, and Korinthos nodded before he saw her grin. Uh oh, he thought. Somehting tells me she is gonna do something naughty.
His suspicions were confirmed with what she said next.
“But don’t forget about the big breasted mermaids … I’ve never seen one … but I have been told their breasts are smooth, and cantaloupe-sized … they bounced up and down when they swim in the water. Imagine a tall, slim female with melons this big” she said, her hand held out from her chest to emphasize their size. “Heavy and full of milk, big giant milk cans with hard excited nipples from the cold water, just begging to be sucked” she continued. He saw that she was trying to get the centaur's cock to grow in size he had already gotten a bit hard, and she was making it harder for him to relax. Korinthos himself was getting excited at her words. Thankfully, he was half spent from his earlier 'encounter' with Iola.
“Ok, stop talking about the mermaids … witch ….you’ve had your fun” Cyllarus said, realizing what Iola was doing. Kira, Petelia, and Iola were looking at Cyllarus' girth, their eyes gleaming with lust. Korinthos was a bit upset that they didn't look at him in such a way, but he knew he had to build his trust. Besides, he needed to try and stay as professional as possible.
Iola didn't stop there. “well … with hard nipples like that … I was told a great whale came by and latched on to those breasts … the massive animal tried to suck them dry … causing the mermaid to have multiple orgasms … but the whale drank TOO much milk and the poor thing got all bloated and cramped up … while the mermaid giggled and swam away” she added. Korinthos was finding it very hard to hide his erection. He was a human, so he wasn't as big and his clothes hide it a bit better, but his trousers were starting to get uncomfortable, and there was a significant bulge in them as well.
Iola smiled and said “The moral of the story is … you can have a whale of a time…just don’t get the milk shakes.”
He heard everyone's groans at her joke, but Korinthos was too busy trying to calm down. Soon, his cock had shrunk to a comfortable size, and they were hiking off to the Port. He had kept in human form still, not sure if they trusted him as a Minotaur, and his axe, which was also smaller and more suited for his new form, was resting on his shoulder, much like how it had been when he had arrived in this part of the forest.

Both Kira and Petelia stood to the side and watched all the fun between Iola and Cyllarus, giggling at his reaction. They loved seeing how his cock grew and grew, Pelelia licked her lips, thinking, (Oh my...I will certainly have to find some time alone with Cyllarus, so I can get up close and personal with that cock of his...mmmm)

As Kira watched Cyllarus grow, her pussy remembered how it felt not too long ago, making it twitch at that moment. She whispered to Petelia,

“You just have to try Cyllarus, I know you will be in for a great ride.”

At that she giggled again at her own keen wit. Then she happened to glance at Korinthos, trying to hide what he had in his pants. Her eyes widened and she stared at his bulge, then very slowly her eyes traveled up his belly to his chest and finally to his face. He was so busy trying to clam down he didn't see her look at him, but she nodded to herself thinking, (Nice....very nice, I will definitely have to check out his wares. Sample his goods so to speak.) She chuckled to herself. ( I don't know what he is like in his Minotaur shape, it might be scary for me for now, but in his human form .... mmmm not scary at all.)

Kira called to Iola,

“I am looking forward to going the sea route and I absolutely trust your spells will keep us all safe from the dastardly pirates.”

When they all started moving off Petelia decided to walk with Willo and Petlela. Seeing Korinthos off to the side Kira joined him wanting to get to know him a little. She smiled up at him, remembering just a few minutes ago that nice bulge he had. Trying to break the ice between them she opened with,

“Well Korinthos, do you have any experience with dragons? Or are you like us, just winging it and hoping for the best?”

As she waited for his reply, she looked over at Cyllarus and Petelia, noticing she had talked him into giving her a ride on his back. Kira watched as the little dryad laughed and tickled the centaur's ear. She shook her head while raising her eyebrow declaring,

“That lazy Petelia, she shouldn't be hitching a ride until she is good and tired. But she may be having other ideas, sitting there on his back......yes I believe she just might have some teasing in mind for poor ol Cyllarus.”

While they were walking, Korinthos walked alone, off to the side away from the main group. He didn't mind. He enjoyed being alone sometimes. It let him think. He just didn't quite know how they were to beat Valoor. Korinthos had met the occasional dragon, but none of them had been malevolent. At that thought, he had an idea...
He noticed that Kira was walking next to him, and she was smiling. He looked at her for a moment, unable to help but look at her body. All of the females were gorgeous in their own way, and Kira was no exception. If he had known she had seen his erection earlier due to Iola's talkin got Cyllarus, he would have thought differently about Kira.
"Well Korinthos, do you have any experience with dragons? Or are you like us, just winging it and hoping for the best?" she asked him. Korinthos was a bit startled. He hadn respected them to talk to him for a while. They appeared to be more willing to diversity than he had thought.
"I have some experience with dragons, yes, but they were all benevolent, not evil like Valoor. They have, however, told me a couple of things about dragons. Nothing big though," he responded to her question. Kira had snuck a look at Petelia and Cyllarus, the former riding on the latters back. They seemd to be enjoying themselves, laughing and fondling each other.
"That lazy Petelia, she shouldn't be hitching a ride until she is good and tired," she joked. "But she may be having other ideas, sitting there on his back......yes I believe she might have some teasing in mind for poor ol Cyllarus." She grinned at him, and he gave a mix of a laugh and a grunt.
"I wouldn't mind having some attention like that myself," he muttered to himself.

Last edited:
Cyllarus was not too happy with the girls for teasing him. Just because centaurs walked around naked, … well not their human parts … but their horse parts were almost always naked … that did not mean it was ok to give the big stallion centaur a raging hard-on and then not follow up with some good fucking. In fact, it was just mean.

So when Petelia had asked to ride on his back … he took the opportunity for some payback. He adjusted his gait so that she bounced on his horse back … her pretty little dryad pussy banging against his back. He could feel the gait was just right as her pussy started to get wetter and wetter. He could feel the wetness on his back … and one time when he got the timing just right …a small gasp escaped her lips. But he was not going to let her cum … OH NO … he was going to keep her on the edge like that for hours …payback for their little game earlier.

It was a pretty good plan except he started to think about that wet swollen pussy all excited and ready for his huge cock. He started to think about how good it would feel to ram his cock in her. Listen to her cumming uncontrollably! That would be even better revenge ... he thought ! So with thoughts like these Cyllarus felt his body respond. The tightening of his groin as his huge horse cock began to expand. He shifted uncomfortably.

He turned his human half around "Are you enjoying the ride?” He asked Petelia. Her eyes wide asking him, begging him to fuck her … she answered “Yessss …”

Her eyes caused his giant glans to crawl up his belly, compelled to life by the desire in her face … He felt his horsehood slapping against his belly as he stopped and kissed her. Petelia ground her over excited pussy against his horse back as she returned his kiss.

It was at this moment Iola and Willow looked back … and saw what Cyllarus and Petelia were doing. They also noticed the flirt faces Korinthos and Kira were making at each other. They had been walking for even an hour! Iola knew this was partially her fault for teasing the centaur.

“Ok everyone … I can see we have way too much sexual tension in this group. Consider this a 10 minute fuck break … get it out of your system … so we can make some progress before we make camp for the night!” Iola said a little frustrated with herself and everyone else.

Kari looked up at Korinthos and whispered,

“Is it that obvious? Well, I never!

But she did smile as she looked around for a nice place to sit and “get to know her companion a bit better. Seeing his grin, she grabbed his hand and hauled him over to a nice shady spot beneath a big ol oak tree, and sat them down on some spongy moss between the big roots. Leaning against the trunk she shyly looked at Korinthos before glancing away to see where the others were.

Cyllarus had immediately galloped off with Petelia, who was screaming delightedly, she put her arms around his neck and slid forward wrapping her legs around his human waist. As he moved she rubbed her wet pussy on his spine, soaking him. Leaning forward she planted her luscious lips on the side of his neck and started sucking enthusiastically. He held onto her legs and reared up, before turning towards a small stream he had just sighted. He pulled her around bringing her in front of him so he could hold her up while he deeply kissed her, while maneuvering his hands on her firm bum cheeks. He was able to slip his long fingers low enough to caress her sopping wet pussy lips before sliding them in deeper causing her to moan loudly.

Petelia's passion built up making her body shake and shiver in Cyllarus's arms, as he continued his caresses, his cock throbbed and bobbed up against he belly. They kept this up, while he moved towards some large flat rocks that he had spied by the stream. Finding one at just the right height, he detached his lips from Pelelia's hot mouth and set her on it, pushing her legs wide open. His lips then traveled down her throat to her breasts, hastily pushing her robe off her shoulders with his hands. His mouth took one of her nipples and sucked at first gently then harder, sucking most of her breast into his mouth. His left hand worked her other breast, while his right held her in place.

Petelia was in heaven, moaning and shaking, when his mouth started working on her breast. Cyllaras the crafty guy he was, positioned his forelegs so they didn't interfere, bringing his hugely swollen cock right up to her tiny opening. She grabbed it and rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, before pushing it just a bit inside. She gasped,

“Oh by the gods Cyllarus, I swear you will impale me with that sword of yours, but go ahead, just ease yourself in slowly.”

Which is what he did, just a centimeter at a time, then eased it out, then eased it back in, but deeper with each thrust. Petelia gasped and groaned and cried out,

“More, I want more!”

Finally he got his whole horse cock inside her to the hilt, then started to seriously fuck the little dryad, making her scream with each thrust, until finally she shouted she was cumming. He then speeded up his onslaught, feeling her pussy walls contract over and over on his rod, which finally pushed him over the edge. His big balls contracted sending his seed streaming into his throbbing cock and out came a steady stream of cum forcefully spurting again and again, filling her to overflowing. Their orgasms lasted a very long time, and when they started to come down from it, they were only able to clasp onto each other against the rock breathing heavily.

Meanwhile, Kira saw Cyllarus carry Petelia off in one direction and glancing at Willo and Iola going in another, she looked up at Korinthos biting her lips, wondering if he was going to make a move on her. She waited.....

Wen Iola said to take a '10 minute fuck break', Korinthos wasn't sure if he was hearing things or not. But then Petelia and Cyllarus went off in one area, and Iola and Willo did the same, while Kira dragged him somewhere. He could tell that they were all eager to take their 'break'.
Kira looked at what Cyllarus and Petelia were doing to each other, and Korinthos couldn't help but look himself. Cyllarus was a master at pleasuring woman and teasing. Korinthos never had the chance to learn. The women he had been with were all one night stands. The only one that wasn't didn't care about teasing, Korinthos fucking her was enough. He observed what Cyllarus did to Petelia to make her beg, and he began thinking.
He was sure that Kira was attracted to him, which was both good and slightly bad. She trusted him enough to want this. But at the same time, if they did fuck, he would eventually turn into a Minotaur during the act, which could cause problems. And she didn't appear to be making any move, so he would have to. But what would he say? He had never had to make the first move before. Most of the women he had bedded were drunk and had flung themselves upon him. Not that he wa seeing conceited. That happened to every man who was present when there were multiple drunk women.
Giving a sigh, he looked to Kira, hoping he could get it right. "Kira...I was thinking, you know....would you like to..." he couldn't quite finish his sentence. He blushed, not sure how that would look on his warrior face. He had never quite blushed before. At least not in this manner. If Kira saw his blush, he wasn't sure what she would think. Some women were okay if men were slightly shy, some liked for them to be straightforward.

When Korinthos looked down at Kira and said,

“Kira...I was thinking, you know....would you like to...”

She saw that he was kind of shy, which she thought was really charming and a nice change. She smiled up at him and moved her body so that she ended up between his legs as he leaned against the broad trunk of the tree. She like the way his big body felt against her back and when he put his big muscular arms around her she sighed and wiggled a little bit. She could feel him growing against her bottom now and so looked up at him before wiggling some more. In a soft voice she said,

“Oh Korinthos, I would like to make love but if your shy we can just relax here and get to know each other. Since you are new, I would indeed like to know more about you. Like do you have a girlfriend? As she talked she kept on adjusting herself to his body, enjoying the way he was making her feel, actually making her hotter for him if that was possible. Her hands moved up and down his arms as they held her around her small waist. She couldn't stop herself from wiggling some more and finally she said,

“You feel wonderful just like this. Is there anything you would like to tell me?”

She leaned over just enough so she could look up into his eyes....her lips parted slightly as she waited for him to make the next move. She could feel his bulge getting bigger and bigger at her backside, making her wet in response.

Kira smiled at his shyness, and Korinthos calmed down a bit. At least she didn't think I was pathetic he thought to himself. She moved herself closer to him, in between his legs as he leaned against a tree. He put his arms around her waist as an instinct. She sighed, obviously happy with her 'seat', and wiggled around a bit, getting comfortable. He couldn't help but become aroused. He wiggling caused her to somewhat grind against his crotch, and it began to grow. Kira, no doubt felt it, but she appeared to dismiss it. She looked up to him and spoke softly.
"Oh Korinthos, I would like to make love but if you're shy we can just relax here and get to know each other.since you are new, I would indeed like to know more about you. Like do you have a girlfriend?" she asked him. During the entire time she was speaking to him, she had adjusted herself, her hands moving up and down his arms.
That was the second time today a female had asked him that. The first time had led to a mind blowing blow job. He decided to answer this time.
"No, I don't have a girlfriend. Though I did have a frequent lover. It wasn't anything really serious. If I needed some sexual relief, I came to her, and she was all to happy to help me." She wiggled even more while he spoke, and his cock had grown even more. He knew if she kept it up, it would become unbearable, and they would soon return to their hike. It was now or never.
"You feel wonderful just like this. Is there anything you would like to tell me?" she asked him. He had, no doubt, felt his arousal. Now was the time to act upon it.
"Yes Kira, there is something else I would like to tell you. I want you. No, I need you, right now, right here. If I don't fuck you soon, I will go crazy." He hoped he wasn't too forward, but that was what his emotions were saying. If he was anymore forward, he would lose control and turn into a Minotaur, something he was trying to avoid for the entire trip, unless necessary.

This is exactly what Kira was hoping to hear Korinthos say, she put her arms around his neck bringing his head down to her level. Her moist lips softly touched his, her tongue came out and traced his full lips before she pressed more firmly slipping her tongue inside his mouth. Passion flared causing her to moan, now she moved over so her legs came across his lap. In this position she could have easier access with her hands on his chest and she definitely could feel his erection pressing up at her.

Kira started to pant as her hands wondered over Korinthos's massive chest ending up around his neck again, running her fingers through his hair. Her body started to tremble with need. She again shifted, placing her legs on either side of his muscular thighs he could feel her soaking wet pussy right on his straining cock which was still encased in his trousers. Her nipples were hard and aching to be touched. She moaned louder as she brought her lips over to his ear sucked on it before breathlessly whispering,

“I am not wearing any undergarments.”

She shivered again in his arms riding him slowly as she waited for him to give her the fucking she so wanted at this moment.

The moment he had finished speaking, Kira had put her arms around his neck and pulled his head down, their lips making contact. He felt her tongue on his lips before she pressed firmly, insisting entrance. He opened his mouth, allowing her to enter and he did the same to her, their tongues entwined. She had adjustedd herself so she was now sitting on his lap, facing him. Her hands, having left his neck, wandered around his chest and back to his neck again and then through his hair, her breath turning into a pant.
Her body trembled against his, her lust for him apparent. She shifted more, placing her legs on his thigh, and he felt her soaking wet pussy pressing against his straining manhood, his trousers, unfortunately, acting as a barrier between the two. He felt her hard nipples pressing against him, poking through her robes and his shirt. She moaned before bringing her lips to his ear and whispering.
"I am not wearing any undergarments," she whispered, shivering in his arms as she rode him. Realizing she was waiting for him, Korinthos made the next move. He lifted her off his lap, standing up with her still in his arms, and, using one hand, slid off his trousers, allowing his engorged member to spring free. He then took off Kira's robes, and she was naked before him. He did all this with her in his arms, and he slowly lowered her onto his member.
He found the entrance to her soaking cunt, and he pushed, insisting upon entry. Her inner walls stretched accommodate him, and soon he entered her, pushing in slowly so as not to cause Kira too much pain.

Cyllarus and Petelia

Cyllarus slowly removed his massive cock. His big balls had pumped the small dryad full of his powerful seed, the dryad’s pussy leaking from the overflow. Their orgasms had been wonderful and they had just held each other in the afterglow. But now as he removed his cock it was still hard. The alpha male centaur still had not been fully satisfied! Petelia ogled the huge rod … it was overwhelming … breathtaking (literally … as she gasped looking at the monstrous thing) simply put … It was FUCKING HUGE!! A big thick hard flesh rod, throbbed in excitement.

It was her job as a female to satisfy it … she knew what intense pleasure it was capable of! It had just thrown her into uncontrollable orgasmic contractions, but she knew she needed to jump back on that horse and ride it! (Pun intended … and it was hard to get there)

As Cyllarus started to pull away, Petelia shook her head “No … fuck me again!” She said. Cyllarus had a questioning look in his eyes “Are you sure?” He asked. She nodded “yes!”

The alpha male slowly rammed his giant two by four back into her and she SQUEALED like a stuck pig. Every inch of her body tensed up … as she was filled with that giant cock. He grunted …determined to fuck this sexy forest creature into another orgasm.

His drive was like fury as that huge, hot, stiff pole pounded into Petelia!! It took only 30 seconds … and she came … squirting her pussy juice all over that fat cock … the juice could barely get out … her pussy was so STRETCHED by thick piece of fuck meat.

The Centaur moaned and then with Petelia still reeling from her climax, Cyllarus turned her around … a natural position for him … and he fucked her doggy style.

“Petelia you are a good fuck!” He moaned “Your cunt fits my cock like a glove …” he said …as he rammed his huge rod into her all the way to his balls … Petelia SQUEALED in surprise and from the depth his cock reached, her pussy came again. Feeling the contraction of her pussy walls signaled him to release his cum …it was another cock gushing orgasm … this hot cum spray pushing out the load he had put in her only minutes before. Over and over they both squirted, moaning and gasping. Finally, they lay together trying to recover. Cyllarus said “I think the 10 minutes are up …we need to join up with the others”

Iola and Willo

Iola and Willo had just been talking during the 10 minute break.

“I have never traveled with Satyrs, Centaurs, Minotaurs or Dryads before … is this a common problem?” She asked him referring to the “sex break” that had been required.

“Oh yes … satyrs are always in the mood. I think it is one of the reasons our race never advanced very far in engineering or the sciences … art, poetry, music … yes … these are used to woo a female … but engineering is not much of a turn on!”

Iola giggled “I see your point”

“Any thoughts about the dragon?” She asked him.

“No …” He said “I have never fought a dragon before!”

“If it helps … I can offer lots of pussy if we can figure out a way to beat it!”

Willo laughed “My mind is now hard at work!”

“Good!” She said smiling. “You know, there is something about this whole situation that does not seem right …but I can’t think of what it is …Do you have the same feeling?”

“No … but Cyllarus did act pretty odd when he heard the news …I think he still has feeling for her.” Willo suggested

“That must be it … you think he is in love with her?” Iola asked.

“I don’t know … centaur stallions are not like humans … they usually have a few wives … but truly in love with one woman … I guess it is possible … and Buttercup Goldenfrost could do it … if anyone could.”

Kira and Korinthos

When Kira whispered,

“I'm not wearing any undergarments.”

Korinthos went into action, lifting her off his lap and standing up still holding her easily with one arm while he pushed his trousers down. As they slid down his engorged cock sprang free and proudly forward brushing against Kira's thigh, it was dripping with pre-cum.

He then proceeded to push her robe up and over her head as he held her with the other arm. As soon as her robe was tossed to the side Kira untied the front of Korinthos' shirt then her arms went around his neck pressing her hardened nipples against his bare chest.This felt so good, she closed her eyes just rubbing herself against him.

Finally Kira opened her eyes. found Korinthos's lips again and started to kiss him passionately. Making little moaning sounds as her tongue dueled with his. She raised her legs up and around his waist as he adjusted his hands to cup her butt cheeks. Her pussy was soaking wet and waiting to feel his throbbing member. When she felt his huge cockhead at her entrance, she adjusted her angle and kissed him deeply.

He slowly lowered her onto his very large and very hard member, not wanting to hurt her. Meanwhile Kira could feel herself expand as she took more and more of him in. She swung her head back and moaned as he filled her hot and dripping tunnel. Some of her juices dripped down his shaft making it easier for him to push inward.

She brought her head back in while panting heavily she asked him,

“Have you ever made love with a Dryad before? We can accommodate all sizes, then afterwards our love tunnels go back to being the size of a virgin's. This talent makes us very desirable...you know.”

Once he had his cock buried up to the hilt in her, which was a considerable depth, she cried out,

“Now Korinthos give me the fuck of my life....make me scream when I cum!”

During the entire time that Korinthos had been freeing his raging member and aiming at her pussy with it, Kira had removed his shirt, Korinthos now naked in fit of her, and pressed her breasts against his chest, her hard, erect nipples pressing against him. She once more kissed him, their tongues entwined, and she put her legs around his waist, his hands grabbing her ass.
When he had pressed his cock against her cunt, he felt her juices, literally dripping onto his pulsing member. She kissed him even more, craving for him to fill her. Which he did, of course.
She swung her head back, moaning, and her juices acted as a lubricant, making it easier for him to slide in. She brought her head back to his ear, her voice ragged as she panted, the arousal overwhelming for the both of them.
"Have you ever made love with a Dryad before? We can accomadate all sizes, then afterwards our love tunnels go back to being the size of a virgin's. This talent makes us very desirable...you know." Korinthos hadn't known that. He had made love to a dryad before, but he thought that her returning to her original size was just something that mad ether in particular special. Now that he knew that it was true for all dryads, his desire to fuck Kira was fueled even more.
He pushed his cock in even more, assured that she would be able to fit him no matter what. "It sounds like you want me to be rough. Is that it, Kira?" he asked her, his face grinning. He could fuck hard, but women afterwards always said it was the best they had ever had.
His cock was now buried in her as far as it could go. The moment it was so, Kira cried out to him, begging for him to fuck her. He grinned some more.
"With pleasure, Kira," he whispered in her ear, and then he began to bounce her viciously on his cock. With each ounce, he lifted her up, almost off of his cock, and then slammed her back down, each time hitting the entrance to her womb. He was amazed that she wasn't screaming out in agony, begging for him to stop. Each time he ramme do to her, there was pain for her, but it seemed to immediately turn into pleasure. He grinned, fucking her harder.

Kira kept moaning loudly as Korinthos thrust his cock ever deeper til he could go no further. She hung onto him trembling. His hands held her butt cheeks tightly squeezing, then grinning he asked,

“It sounds like you want me to be rough. Is that it, Kira?”

The way he was handling her wasn't what she was used to but it still felt wonderful..all she could do now was beg him in a quivering voice to fuck her.

He began to bounce her up and down on his rigid cock with a force that caused both pain and pleasure. She gasped between thrusts, knowing she was headed for a shattering climax. Kira could feel him throb deep inside each time he bottomed out in her, making her clutch him momentarily before he lifted her up again only to slam her down on his swollen rod.

Sweat was pouring off her body as he continued his very rough lovemaking. She knew she was getting near a massive climax, her body started to shake uncontrollably her mouth opened to scream. That is when Korinthos pushed her against the big oak tree clamping his mouth on hers and pounded her into an unforgettable explosion. As she screamed and spasmed on his cock, he was pushed over the edge, he started to spurt his molten seed over and over into her pulsing pussy. He filled it, until his cum started to pour out of her.

Finally exhausted while still holding Kira, Korinthos went down on his knees, head bent on the top of her's. All they could do now was to try and catch their breath, with him still inside of her, he moved them around so he could sit against the trunk of the oak. Kira was the first to recover enough to look up at Korinthos still gasping,

“ I have never been fucked like that before, it was wonderful, but I know I will be too sore to even sit for a while.”

She laughed and kissed him deeply, then tried to get up, but found she was still trembling too much, so she settled down to recover a little longer. His semi hard cock was still inside her pussy, she could feel him pulse when her swollen pussy clenched it. Smiling in satisfaction she thought for a moment before whispering,

“I hope the others don't want to get moving anytime soon, I don't have the strength right now to even move off your lap. I think a nice cool dip in a stream would make me come back to life.”

Korinthos had never had such an amazing climax while in his human form. He was also amazed that he hadn't reverted to his original form. That was awfully strange. But the euphoria he had felt upon climax was still lingering in his conscious, and he relished the feeling. No doubt Kira had felt a similar feeling. She had screamed in pleasure, her pussy spamming around his cock several times. He was still nestled within her, catching his breath. He was also panting heavily. He had moved so that he was resting against the tree trunk, and she was "sitting" on his lap. So spoke first, her recovery time being much shorter than his.
"I have never been fucked like that before, it was wonderful, but I know I will be too sore to even sit for a while," she joked, laughing. Korinthos grinned a bit himself. He hadn't meant to be too rough, but he knew they both enjoyed it immensely. She tried to stand, but she wasn't able to even lift herself off his member, she shook too much. His cock, know only semi hard, was entrapped within her, but he didn't make a move to leave. He was still pulsing inside her, but he wasn't ready to fuck again anytime soon. He needed at least half a day to recover.
"I hope the others don't want to get moving anytime soon, I don't have the strength right now to even move off your lap. I think a nice cool dip in a stream would make me come back to life."
Catching her hint, Korinthos smiled and stood, holding her in his arms. She was pressed agains this chest, and he was still inside her. Right now, that helped balance her. He walked over to the stream. Seeing it wasn't particularly shallow, and if he dropped her she would be hurt, he lifted her off of him, smiled, and dropped her into the stream. He grinned as she fell in, and he knew she would definitely "wake up", as the water was quite cold.
"Feeling better Kira?" he asked her. He wasn't mocking her or anything. He was just joking. Then again, his jokes had gotten him into trouble before...

Kira saw Korinthos grin when she joked about how sore she was going to be. Since she was too weak to stand on her own just yet, she thought she would just relax and relish the feel his semi erect cock pulsing inside her pussy. She enjoyed leaning against his big chest, but knew that the others would want to getting going soon. Glancing over her shoulder to see if the others were around she saw a small running stream not too far away. Thinking that a dip in some cool water would do wonders for her heated body, not to mention her very sensitive swollen pussy, she looked up at Korinthos and said,

“I think a nice cool dip in a stream would make me come back to life."

Taking her hint and following where her glance had been Korinthos knew what he wanted to do. Before she knew what was happening, he picked her up making sure her legs were still wrapped around his hips, insuring that his cock stayed where it was and walked over to the stream. Once there he stopped lifted her off of his chest and gave her a wicked grin.

Kira had her eyes closed until she felt him pull out of her and was lifted away from his warm chest.
Quickly opening her eyes she saw his mischievous grin before he let her go, she screamed as she fell through the air swinging her arms out. Then screamed again when she hit the cold water butt first. She gasped before crying out,

“Ohhhhh, you heartless man you! This water is freezing!”

She watched him grin then reached toward his big ankle grasping it tightly. Unfortunately for him he was standing on some slippery rocks and it didn't take much to make him lose his balance. He came tumbling into the water just about on top of her, Kira barely had time to get out of the way of the huge man before he flopped into the water face first.

Laughing out loud, Kira then splashed water into his face when he came up for air. She had been right the water did recharge her energy as well as made her hot swollen pussy feel loads better. Seeing the look on his face she screamed again and tried to get out of the stream before he could grab her.

Last edited:
Iola and Willo got up after a while … it had been more than 10 minutes, so hopefully the horny bunch had gotten it out of their system. Iola nodded to Willo “You go find the Man-Horse-and tree … and I’ll look for the human-bull and the dryer …” she said and giggled at her own joke.

Willo agreed and headed off to the part of the forest he thought Cyllarus and Petelia had been in. It took almost no time … and he found the two. They were still lying together recovering from the fucking.

Cyllarus saw Willo first “Busted” he whispered to Petelia and got up … his now semi-hard cock slipped out of Petelia as he got back on his feet. Cum poured out of Petelia's pussy, as the massive cock was no longer in the way.

Willo gasped in shock at the amount and said in surprise. “WOW … Cyllarus… you really did need to cum!!”

Cyllarus grinned sheepishly “I came twice in Petelia” he admitted. Explaining to the Satyr why there was so much cum.

“Oh …” Willo said “We need to get going … clean off in the river and meet us back at the trail” He said.

Iola headed over to where she heard all the splashing. Seeing the other two, she yelled “Hey … 10 minutes are up … time to get going.

Kira and Korinthos nodded that they had heard her.

As Kira and Korinthos were just beginning to play in the stream, they heard Iola shout,

“Hey....10 minutes are up...time to get going.”

Nodding that they had heard her, the two of them looked at each other, Kira smiled and whispered,

“To be continued at a later time...yes?”

At Korinthos' agreement, they both wadded out of the stream and headed towards the place that they had dispersed from just a short while ago.

Everyone looked satisfied, well maybe not so much Iola and Willo but...that would have be their choice.

Once Kira had fallen into the water, Korinthos couldn't help but laugh. She cried out in the most hilarious way. It wasn't that he was sadistic; he knew she wasn't in too much pain. He just liked pranks. Unfortunately, he was standing on slippery rocks, so he was to be the next to be pranked. After yelling at him, Kira grabbed his ankle, and, despite how much bigger he was than he,r he slipped, the rocks giving way beneath him. He fell into the water, and Kira barely got out of the way before he hit the surface. His face was the first thing to hit it, and the sudden coldness was overwhelming. He lifted himself up so he could stand, spitting out water while gasping for breath. The stream was shallow, thankfully. Korinthos had always been horrible at swimming.
Kira splashed him, and he turned to her, a wicked grin on his face. She gave a playful scream and tried to leave the stream before he could grab her and pull her under. Before he could grab her, Iola came in, interrupting the two of them. He stood up out of the stream to be polite. He immediately blushed, realizing he was naked, and his manhood was dangling beneath him. He covered himself with his hands, and listened for what Iola had to say.
"Hey ... 10 minutes are up ... time to get going," she informed them. They both nodded, wanting to end this awkward predicament as soon as possible. Both Korinthos and Kira were naked. Kira wasn't as embarrassed as Korinthos, but she was blushing a bit as well. Iola left them to themselves, and they both walked out of the stream, dried off, dressed, and returned to where very one had fled off from. Petelia and Cyllarus looked satisfied, as did Kira, but Willos and Iola didn't look as satisfied as everyone else. Still, the sexual tension there had been before was gone.
"So, shall we resume hiking?" Korinthos suggested.

“An excellent idea!” Iola agreed with her minotaur friend with a large smile on her face. The traveling party was off and moving. This time they were making much better time.

Iola had suggested the following traveling order … Kira, Korinthos, Petelia, Willo, Iola, and Cyllarus. This would minimize any ambush by bandits (Kira and Petelia very attuned to nature would sense trouble and Korinthos large size would make them think twice. Iola wished he would turn back into a minotaur which was even scarier ... but did not want to push it on Korinthos. Willo, Cyllarus were in the back so they could rush forward to help … Iola could cast spells from a distance.) There was a few comments about “is this really necessary … bandits in the forest?” But Iola insisted that as they moved away from the wild areas and closer to the port town of tyr … bandits could be a problem. Korinthos grunted maybe just to clear his throat … but everyone took that as his agreement with the witch. Cyllarus told everyone he loved the order … as he could watch all those women’s delightful butts!

Iola just sighed and thought …Horny Centaurs!! Anyhow the walk along the forest path was enchanting. Thick trees covered the path, making it feel as if they were walking through a living tunnel. The path was well kept, with only an occasional fallen branch to step over. It was a nice temperature with the sun out most of the day as the group moved along.

Cyllarus and Korinthos carried most of the supplies, but everyone carried something. Iola had told Petelia and Kira no more centaur rides (based upon what had happened earlier!). The trip for the rest of that day had been un-eventful.

Iola had asked Cyllarus a few questions about his feelings towards Buttercup. The centaur did not want to answer them. Iola knew at that moment, Willo and her had been right he still had strong feelings about Buttercup! Iola ordered a halt as the sun was setting.

“Petelia and Korinthos can you two scout around the camp just so there are no surprises?” She asked both of them as everyone else was setting up camp and cooking dinner. “I’ll make sure your tents are set up and food is ready when you get back.”

Pirates!

While our unsuspecting happy little group goes on their way, along the coastline near the port town of Tyr a pirate ship known as “El Cono”( Spanish for "The Pussy",) which is the main booty these pirates were after, women...all kinds of women, with the notorious Captain Walker D. Plank at the helm and his questionable merry crew.

They were indeed in need of some fresh flesh so to speak so the Cap'n had given orders to sneak in near the port town of Try, weight anchor and send out a small search party. Bart, Lit'l Rod and six other mates were ordered to find some sweet young pussies and if they don't find any, don't be bothering to come back.

They jumped in the Jollyboat (dingy), as they rowed towards shore, Bart grumbled that they always got those same orders, and didn't they always bring back something? They all nodded, "Aye" as they glanced back at “El Cono” one last time before it went out of sight. In no time they hit the sandy shore, jumped out and pulled it in enough so there wasn't a chance of it leaving without them. Taking some broken branches they piled them on top as well as the sides, standing back they all nodded in satisfaction, that it was well hidden. Bart then said,

“Blimey Me Buckos, let's get us some pussies!”

Walking with care so as not to alert any unsuspecting landlubbers, with their cutlasses in hand they made their way through the forest towards the small town of Tyr.

Attachments

• El Cono.gif
    El Cono.gif
    96.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Once they had set off in their order, Korinthos set his mind onto what was at hand. Though it was hard not to occasionally look at Kira's rump as she moved, it swaying from side to side. Thankfully, he was carrying a heavy load, so it distracted him a bit. He didn't like, however, that the other two women were behind him. He had a feeling that everyone in the line, except for poor Kira, was looking at someone's arse.
The rest of the hike was eventful, and slowly but surely they made their way to Tyr. Korinthos knew their main problems would be to hire a boat and crew and fending off pirates. Not all pirates stuck to the seas, some come ashore to look for treasure. And not all treasure was shiny. Some were slave traders, some had more erotic interests. All the same, they had to keep an eye out.
Once they had stopped to set up camp, Iola asked Korinthos and Petelia to scout around. He nodded, and they wandered off into the woods. He wasn't sure if it just happened to be Petelia that they chose, or if all the ladies wanted to "sample" Korinthos. So far, the females had all proved to be very horny, as well as having quick recovery times.
Once he had finished scouting his part, he lumbered off to Petelia. It didn't take too long to find her. They were relatively close to each other, not wanting to get lost.
"Well, nothing over there. Found anything?" he asked her. Petelia was leaning over to pick something up, and Korinthos got a good view of her ass. Immediately he thought sexual thoughts, and his cock swelled. He suppressed the thoughts, and his hardness slowly ebbed away. But, as always, it took longer to get hard than to get soft.

Petelia had no interest in scouting the area. She had just walked more in one day then she usually walked in a whole week. The work she was use to doing … required her to be on her back, hands and knees (doggystyle), or on top riding but no walking!!

She had stopped and just waited for Korinthos to complete the scouting. When he came back she gave him a nice look at her ass. She even included a little wiggle, that usually got the males going.

"Well, nothing over there. Found anything?" he asked her.
She turned and smiled “No … this side was all clear too … no wait I see something!” she said excitedly.

“what, where?” He said … looking around.

“It HUGE … can’t you see it” she said walking towards him “Protect me from it!” she gasped.

“I don’t see it” He said.

Then Petelia placed her hands on his crotch “This thing … it is really massive!”

Korinthos grinned and thought “Here we go again!”

“We only have time … for me to suck you off …” she suggested, a sneaky smile coming across her face. She hoped he would agree … for most men this was a weakness.

His eyes grew bigger “ok”.

“be quiet … I don’t want any of the others to find us” Petelia warned him. as she undid his pants and pulled out his mighty cock. She looked at the huge cock that had already gotten hard again. The turgid thing was pointed accusingly at her shocked and pretty face.

Petelia grabbed his fist-sized balls, rubbing them. “MMMM yummy” she whispered

Then grabbing his hardening shaft, she started to stroke it. He closed his eyes …. enjoying the feeling. Soon his cock was throbbing. The dryad knelt before him and got the huge cock pointed obscenely at her mouth. She moved forward until her face bumped against the big throbbing rod. She maneuvered the shaft's tip into her mouth and slowly sucked the huge monster in. Inch-by-inch, the giant cock slid into her mouth and down her throat. Her tits drew closer to his balls, when her lips reached his ball sack Korinthos groan deeply.

She pulled the big cock out again until she only had the cockhead in her mouth. She flicked her tongue across the tip. She licked the shaft and tugged furiously on it. The minotaur grunted helplessly as she moaned with horny excitement for the big cock. She slurped and jerked the big member energetically until the Korinthos’ cock exploded awesome amounts of jism, showering the dryad beauty in cum.
Petelia's hands looked tiny as they choked spew from the giant cock she was throttling, pausing now and then to spank the big rod against her soft breasts. Sperm coated her breasts and spattered across her face then ran in white streams down her neck.

It was at this point, both of them heard a crack of a twig. They both turned and there stood Iola “Petelia … Korinthos what are you two doing?” She asked.

Last edited:
At first, Petelia had found nothing, but she then screamed in fright, saying she. Had spotted something.
"What, where?" Korinthos asked her looking around. She was very vague about where it was, but the moment she said "It's HUGE" Korinthos began to be suspicious. But just I n case she wasn't joking, he looked some more.
"I cant see it," he told her. She walked up to him and placed her hands on his crotch. So, he had been right. He grinned, not just at the fact that he was going to "get busy" for the third time today, but also because he had been right in every aspect. Petelia hadn't cared as much about scouting so much as doing Korinthos, and he had seen through her joke.
"We only have time ... for me to suck you off ..." she suggested to him. He was nodding quickly, urging her to continue.
"Be quiet ... I don't want any of the others to find us," she warned him. He nodded again, and she undid his pants, letting his bulging manhood spring free. It was pointing at her face, and she cupped his balls, rubbing them.
"MMMM yummy," she whispered, then she began to stroke his shat. His eyes lidded, enjoying the feeling of her hands on him. All three of the females; Iola, Kira, and Petelia; were all masters of pleasuring men. Ad he had had the chance to have all of them, all in one day!
Once his cock wa strobing, Petelia lined it up with her mouth, and slowly moved her face to it, letting it enter her mouth. Inch by inch, it slid in, filling up her mouth and throat. Soon she reached his balls, her face close to his stomach. How she had fit his entire manhood into her, he didn't know, but she did it, and it felt sooooo good!
She then pulled up, taking a deep breath, his clock head the only part of him still in her. She flicked her tongue against his tip, eliciting more moans from him, and then she began to bob her head up and down his shaft. Despite the fact that he had already climaxed twice today, he was still young, and he was a Minotaur, which granted him quick recovery time. Soon he was exploding into her mouth, and then he pulled out and splattered all over her face. She continued stroking him, and then she spanked her breasts with his rod. This entire time he was cumming, and soon her face, breasts, and most of her front body was covered in his seed.
Recovering from the euphoria, Korinthos heard a twig crack, and he quickly turned his head to find Iola staring at them.
"Petelia ... Korinthos what are you two doing?" she asked. Embarrassed to have been caught int he act, Korinthos pulled away from Petelia, much to her disappointment, and tried to explain.
"Now Iola, this isn't what it looks like," he started, but he found no viable excuse for what was happening.

Iola threw up her hands. She could not believe she was the prudish one in this group! It was not her style. But they needed to stay alert. There were bandit and pirates in these parts. So she stormed back into camp. Petelia and Korinthos followed as they straighten themselves up.

“Ok … I’m not trying to stop everyone from having sex …. But we need to remain alert. So I want all the women/female tents over here … behind these bushes. And all the men/male tents over here.” She drew a line in the dirt with her boot. “And tonight there will be no crossing this line. Does everyone understand? I’m going to place a spell on this line … and if you are male and cross it … your dick is going to fall off! Understand!” She said to Willo, Korinthos and Cyllarus…. with anger in her voice. All of them were so scared of what she just said … they crossed their legs to protect their big cocks! The centaur looked really funny doing this.

“And Kira and Petelia … if you cross this line … all your designer shoes and hand bags are going to the void. NEVER to return!” She screeched

There was a GASP from Kira and Petelia squealed in terror.

“Now …let’s have dinner!” Iola said in a calmer voice. Everyone ate in complete silence as they were afraid the witch would lose it again and turn them all into toads.

In the bushes that Petelia was supposed to check, the pirate scout heard everything. He quickly headed back to his fellow raiding party members to tell them what he had found!

Back