Kinky little fantasy :)

Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!
I'm 54 and I can see how my own fantasy of knocking up a younger woman, to really control her, then fuck her deep and hard...then cum and cum in her...yes?

I enjoy this fantasy as well, though I have no want for it to really happen. If you haven't done this already, I would definitely suggest role playing how me and my husband do: we pretend that I am pregnant with him rubbing my belly as he's fucking me, sucking my breasts as if I'm lactating, and of course heaps of this kind of dirty talk! If you enjoy the risk of being impregnated, I definitely suggest giving this role play a shot. :)

Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

This is so fucking hot. I need this in my life.

I share your fantasy... Of sliding in without protection. Cumming inside multiple times, impregnating...

Breed you

Mmmm Tessa I love it. Daddy would love to flood your womb with his seed. Kik is kinkyfun43 or we can play other ways. Love phone

————5161627

———1665781

Last edited by a moderator:
Back