Kinky little fantasy :)

dirtytessa

Experienced
Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

24/f here...looking for guys only!

Wow

Hi Tessa. Very hot. Romantic and loving? or brief, anonymous and rough? Paul

Sounds very sexy Tessa. Interested in your response to the previous post...

Now that sounds like a great fantasy to, especially with you up against a wall ;)

Hey Everyone,

Lately I've been turned on by the idea of being fucked bare with the risk of being knocked up...I'm not sure what it is, but something about that idea just makes me so wet. Would love to chat with any sexy men who share a similar fantasy.

Hot idea!!!

bareback and asleep

Hey Everyone,

My Dear Lil Tessa,
PM sent

It's hot until you have an actual pregnancy scare. Those are no fun

Hey Everyone,

Love to share the fantasy. :rose:

Hey Everyone,

Was involved with a woman who had this same fantasy.

Hot!!

I have always enjoyed a bareback thrill with a hot, young, fertile woman!

very intense

it would be very wild, knowing that the closer you both get to cumming your gonna get it all deep inside you. the even more intense part with the right guy imagine him just filling you with cum for hours only resting for a short while and then pushing back in and giving you even more. what do you think are you ready for that? let me know

Rob

Hey Everyone,

I know what you mean. I love the feeling of releasing sperm into a woman, in full, primal, sexual lust, thinking about the possibility of the sperm making contact with your egg, and watching and enjoying your body as you grow, fucking you with another life inside you, and drawing milk from your full breasts.

Hello Tessa, I was hoping I could ask you a couple of questions about this. So I'm not into the idea of having a kid at all and I don't have this fantasy. I was wondering, does it have anything to do with getting knocked up in real life? Would you want that to happen or try to make it happen? Or is it just a fantasy that you wouldn't do in your real life? Is it about the risk of it? Is the danger aspect what does it for you? I'll not be offended if you don't fee like answering. I'm just curious is all. Anyway, all the best and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hi sexy

Hey sexy, I'm 33/m and would love to help you out with your problem. I'm ready and waiting for your reply

Tessa, have you found anyone to chat with about this? I'd love to connect sometime.

Back