Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so funny. Isn't pillow talk just the best? Hub's knows all my old stories too so I started making up new ones even though he didn't ask me to. He sure appreciates it though. Although sometimes he asks afterwards if it really happened because sometimes I use real people that we both work with and know in some of my stories. I think he likes the ones about the hotel guests I fuck the best though.

It's been interesting because some of my fantasies I've had about being with him and a couple of his friends actually seem like he might be open to them now that he's heard them. He's asked me several times if I'd like to make "that one" actually happen. :D

Beautifully put :heart:

The first time I was fisted I didn't realize it either. I thought she was using a wine bottle or something.

The first time my husband fisted me I sure knew it though! He has big hands. I blacked out a little (and still do whenever he does it) because my o's were so intense!

I've been staying at the wrong Vegas hotels.

Wife was on her back with a pillow under her ass and I was down between her legs licking her clit and trying a new vibrator in her.
It was a big one, 8 inches long and thicker than me. Lots of lube but she loved being filled up. Loud moans and lots of hip movement when it was finally all the way in.
Almost incoherently she asked for clit pleasure . . . “suck my nob, suck it, suck it hard”.
I had to take the vibrator out so my lips could get on her clit but I compensated by inserting two fingers in her. She was very open and wet from lube so I added a third. And more lube.
Then she asked for more “bite it, bite it, bite it”. I did but very, very gently.
Her hips were moving up and down, driving my fingers in more and more. Never having gone this far I wasn’t sure what to do. Just made a sort of spear with my hand, tucked my thumb into my palm and kept pressure on my hand. A couple more hip movements from her and I slipped in all the way.
She was moaning and trying to talk “oh that’s good, ooohhh that’s good, oooooohhhhhhh that’s good”, a couple more hip pumps from her and I was in to my wrist.
I scooted up beside her and lifted her head with my unoccupied hand so she could see what was going on.
She almost screamed “HOLY FUCK I have a hand in my cunt!!” and proceeded to have a chain of very strong orgasms.
She was done in, comatose. I jerked off on her face and licked up all my cum.

The kinky part for me was that she did not even realize she was being fisted for the first time.

wow, incredibly hot and believable!!! thanks!!!

absolutely ... kinky is good, sexy is best!

A long one . . .

Last night of a Caribbean vacation or My Wife’s Fantasy.

We had had a wonderful last day of vacation. Left the resort and ended up on a secluded beach at a run down local bar. As the rum flowed skin appeared. Before long the few gringos there were all naked, playing in the surf. Nobody cared.
Back at the hotel there was an evening get together with other guests and more rum. It was late when we returned to our room and we were both a bit tipsy.

Me being the devious one, I made arrangements for some fun times as wife was freshening up. Dragged a big leather armchair to the patio doors and placed a bottle of lube in a pitcher of warm water on a table close at hand. I was anticipating a nice blowjob.
When wife exited the bathroom all lights were turned off and I opened the curtains and patio door and then made my way to freshen up a bit too.

When I returned I was surprised to see my wife was sitting in the armchair, legs hooked over the arms, her cunt splayed wide open.
Oh well I thought, there goes my blowjob and I sat on the floor in front of her.

She wasted no time pulling may face to her cunt and moved my head up and down, saying things like “that’s it”, “lick me” “suck my nob”. (nob is what we called her clit to differentiate it from my knob)

She also said those magic words that I loved to hear “I could use a hand”, our code for fisting.

She moaned as I let a stream of warm lube soak her and my hand. I entered her easily, she was very aroused and open.

As I worked my fist all the way in she was strumming her rock hard nipples, pulling and twisting them, all the while telling me how to twist my hand so my knuckles stimulated her G spot, my mouth sucking and licking her clit.
Less than a minute, my fist was buried in her cunt to my wrist. She orgasmed twice.
As another orgasm approached, I lifted my mouth from her clit long enough to question her “I think you would enjoy having a big hard cock in your cunt while I suck on you”.

I guess this drove her over the edge; she grabbed my wrist with both hands and jerked herself to completion while almost screaming Y E S, “fuck me and lick me, two cocks, I want two cocks, yes I could get into that”. She came very hard.
In keeping with the fantasy talk I did manage to ask her whose cock she would like in her; X or XX, both good friends of ours. She replied “all of you, take turns licking and fucking me”.
I needed relief in the worst way. Her cunt made a sucking sound as I removed my hand and stood beside her, offering my hard cock to her mouth. I lasted all of ten seconds before shooting a gigantic load of cum in her mouth, on her cheeks, hair and her breasts which she held up for me. We kissed deeply, sharing my cum, swirling it in our mouths, me scooping up more from her face with my tongue to feed into her mouth.

She wasn’t done yet. Her legs were still hooked over the arms; cunt wide open and she wanted more.
She worked a hand into her cunt and jerked herself as if it was a big dildo. She was so wet her cunt made squelching sounds with every stroke. It was the first time I had seen her fist herself.
And the vocal part was also a big turn on for both of us. How she wanted cock, two cocks, hard cocks with lots of cum.
She came very hard again.

All this happened in the open doorway to our small ground floor patio only a few feet from the hotel sidewalk. Granted, it was late and all the room lights were off.
I came two more times that night, she lost track of her orgasms. Before we drifted off to sleep she confessed that she was disappointed that no one walked by to see her display.

Last edited:
A long one . . .

We had had a wonderful last day of vacation. Left the resort and ended up on a secluded beach at a run down local bar. As the rum flowed skin appeared. Before long the few gringos there were all naked, playing in the surf. Nobody cared.
Back at the hotel there was an evening get together with other guests and more rum. It was late when we returned to our room and we were both a bit tipsy.

Me being the devious one, I made arrangements for some fun times as wife was freshening up. Dragged a big leather armchair to the patio doors and placed a bottle of lube in a pitcher of warm water on a table close at hand. I was anticipating a nice blowjob.
When wife exited the bathroom all lights were turned off and I opened the curtains and patio door and then made my way to freshen up a bit too.

When I returned I was surprised to see my wife was sitting in the armchair, legs hooked over the arms, her cunt splayed wide open.
Oh well I thought, there goes my blowjob and I sat on the floor in front of her.

She wasted no time pulling may face to her cunt and moved my head up and down, saying things like “that’s it”, “lick me” “suck my nob”. (nob is what we called her clit to differentiate it from my knob)

She also said those magic words that I loved to hear “I could use a hand”, our code for fisting.

She moaned as I let a stream of warm lube soak her and my hand. I entered her easily, she was very aroused and open.

As I worked my fist all the way in she was strumming her rock hard nipples, pulling and twisting them, all the while telling me how to twist my hand so my knuckles stimulated her G spot, my mouth sucking and licking her clit.
Less than a minute, my fist was buried in her cunt to my wrist. She orgasmed twice.
As another orgasm approached, I lifted my mouth from her clit long enough to question her “I think you would enjoy having a big hard cock in your cunt while I suck on you”.

I guess this drove her over the edge; she grabbed my wrist with both hands and jerked herself to completion while almost screaming Y E S, “fuck me and lick me, two cocks, I want two cocks, yes I could get into that”. She came very hard.
In keeping with the fantasy talk I did manage to ask her whose cock she would like in her; X or XX, both good friends of ours. She replied “all of you, take turns licking and fucking me”.
I needed relief in the worst way. Her cunt made a sucking sound as I removed my hand and stood beside her, offering my hard cock to her mouth. I lasted all of ten seconds before shooting a gigantic load of cum in her mouth, on her cheeks, hair and her breasts which she held up for me. We kissed deeply, sharing my cum, swirling it in our mouths, me scooping up more from her face with my tongue to feed into her mouth.

She wasn’t done yet. Her legs were still hooked over the arms; cunt wide open and she wanted more.
She worked a hand into her cunt and jerked herself as if it was a big dildo. She was so wet her cunt made squelching sounds with every stroke. It was the first time I had seen her fist herself.
And the vocal part was also a big turn on for both of us. How she wanted cock, two cocks, hard cocks with lots of cum.

All this happened in the open doorway to our small ground floor patio only a few feet from the hotel sidewalk. Granted, it was late and all the room lights were off.
I came two more times that night, she lost track of her orgasms. Before we drifted off to sleep she confessed that she was disappointed that no one walked by to see her display.

that is an awesome story!

A long one . . .

wow, loved it when she plunges her own hand into her squelching cunt

My husband was working late one night so I made plans to hang out with a friend that was in town. Well this friend and me ended up having sex and he came inside of me. No biggie as I was on the pill and knew that he was clean.

My husband started to send me naughty text before he was done with work saying he wanted me. We played a bit and when he came home we were both very ready to have some fun. We were naked and playing and my husband starts eating me out with gusto. He gave me an amazing orgasm with his mouth and tongue and told me I tasted better that night then ever before.

It took me awhile before I finally admitted to my husband that the reason I probably had tasted different was due to being fucked and came in earlier.

My husband was working late one night so I made plans to hang out with a friend that was in town. Well this friend and me ended up having sex and he came inside of me. No biggie as I was on the pill and knew that he was clean.

My husband started to send me naughty text before he was done with work saying he wanted me. We played a bit and when he came home we were both very ready to have some fun. We were naked and playing and my husband starts eating me out with gusto. He gave me an amazing orgasm with his mouth and tongue and told me I tasted better that night then ever before.

It took me awhile before I finally admitted to my husband that the reason I probably had tasted different was due to being fucked and came in earlier.

So...did it happen again? I assume so..

Been there Done that and my wife eventually confessed it to me too . Nothing I could be unhappy about .

Lucky husband... that's why I like the idea of giving oral to women, that's in a relationship, you could be cleaning her up, and don't know it....

My wife’s fantasy completed, and mine too!

Ok, just one more. A continuation of my latest couple posts here.

When the fantasy finally turned to reality, it was the same position. She had dragged our friend to the side of the bed, his hips just on the edge, and mounted him in reverse cowgirl, legs spread wide over his, his hard cock way up her cunt. I knelt between their spread legs licking and sucking for all I was worth. She was switching between grinding her clit in to his pubic bone, then bucking up and down, moaning loudly all the time. She had more than a few orgasms. A large wet spot on the bed was evidence.
Friend and I switched positions a few times so we could prolong the experience. Super hot for all three!
Even with all the legs spread wide, not much room in there so tongue and lip contact with cock was inevitable.

Now it was time for my fantasy . . .
After a few changes I was again sucking and licking then impetuously stood in between all their spread legs, grabbed her under the knees and rolled her back onto friends chest. I placed my cock next to friends and slowly pushed. She now had two cocks together in her cunt, both of us balls deep in one long move. We all moaned, wife curled up like a worm on a hook and had a good orgasm then another, panting “I’m full, I’m full”.

The feeling of his cock was incredible in that snug space, I could feel every vein and ridge plus his large knob rubbing the underside of mine.
He started to cum shortly and the feeling of hotness and slipperiness were too much for me, I too let loose. For a few seconds we were both pumping her full of cum at the same time.

Wife had another cum, the strongest yet.

This past weekend my wife and I went to Green Bay for the Packer game and we had an extra ticket to give away. We decided to try and find someone local who she matched with to come to the game with us. There was a guy she liked and had been chatting with, Ryan, for a few days who was in town and willing to meet two strangers at Lambeau field so I transferred a ticket to him once we got in the stadium.

On a side note this was the first time I've used mobile ticketing and let me tell you it's awesome and made transferring, or selling, tickets really easy and instantaneous.

Ryan ended up getting to our seats right early in the first quarter. During the game we hit it off really well. It was like we've known each other for years. After the game, a Packers victory but the way, we headed to one of the local bars to continue the good time and get some food and drinks.

After getting to the second bar I asked my wife how she was feeling. She told me she was having a really good time and like him. I asked her if she wanted to things to go further and she said yes, but she also said she wasn't comfortable making the first move. The next time my wife went to the bathroom I told Ryan that she was interested in him and he could make a move if he wanted to. I explained to him I understand how weird it must be to flirt with or hit on another man's wife with him standing right there. I assured him that as long as she is ok with it so am I. It wasn't long after that until he started touching her leg and ass and kissing her.

We stayed out all the way to bar time. The sexual chemistry was palpable and I had a feeling she would want to take him back to our hotel. Sure enough as we were about to leave she asks me if I was ok was that and I told her I was.

We get to the hotel and my wife hurries to the bedroom while Ryan and I hang out and talk in the sitting room. After a few moments we wonder our way into the bedroom to find my wife in bed with a button down night gown on. The three of us hang around the bedroom for a while just talking until I go in the other room to change in to a t-shirt and basketball shorts. When I get back I see Ryan in bed with my wife and they were making out. Not wanting to be left out I climb in bed on the other side of my wife. I start kissing her neck and running my hands over her body. I eventually work my hand down to her pussy and start rubbing her clit. She moans and bucks her hips. I can her Ryan's belt being undone and I know she's doing it because I can see his hands on her. After a few minutes of this Ryan and I switch. His hand goes to her pussy and my hands go to her upper body. I began to unbutton her night gown and pull her pierced tits out and suck on them.

My wife is really moaning and getting turned on. She is so wet I can hear Ryan fingering her. My wife is now jerking me off with her right hand and Ryan with her left. She then leans over and starts giving me a blow job which then leads to her alternating giving Ryan and I blow jobs.

After several minutes of this my wife leans over and whispers in my ear, "I'm going to fuck him...ok?" at which I just responded with a head nod. There wasn't much room on the bed so I get up and move over to the other bed to give them room to do there thing all the while I am jerking off watching my wife get fucked by a guy we just met that day.

After about 15 minutes of them fucking my wife comes over to my bed and asks me to eat her out, she wanted to cum. So I got between her legs and started licking her pussy. When I knew she was getting close I inserted two fingers into her pussy. After another few moments she was cumming all over my face.

When I came back from the bathroom after washing up my wife was on her back, Ryan fucking her with her legs wrapped around his waste. After about 20 minutes of Ryan railing her he climaxed all over my wife's pussy and stomach. Unfortunately I was so exhausted and drunk I passed out.

And a good night was had by all.....Thanks for sharing!

This past weekend my wife and I went to Green Bay for the Packer game and we had an extra ticket to give away. We decided to try and find someone local who she matched with to come to the game with us. There was a guy she liked and had been chatting with, Ryan, for a few days who was in town and willing to meet two strangers at Lambeau field so I transferred a ticket to him once we got in the stadium.

On a side note this was the first time I've used mobile ticketing and let me tell you it's awesome and made transferring, or selling, tickets really easy and instantaneous.

Ryan ended up getting to our seats right early in the first quarter. During the game we hit it off really well. It was like we've known each other for years. After the game, a Packers victory but the way, we headed to one of the local bars to continue the good time and get some food and drinks.

After getting to the second bar I asked my wife how she was feeling. She told me she was having a really good time and like him. I asked her if she wanted to things to go further and she said yes, but she also said she wasn't comfortable making the first move. The next time my wife went to the bathroom I told Ryan that she was interested in him and he could make a move if he wanted to. I explained to him I understand how weird it must be to flirt with or hit on another man's wife with him standing right there. I assured him that as long as she is ok with it so am I. It wasn't long after that until he started touching her leg and ass and kissing her.

We stayed out all the way to bar time. The sexual chemistry was palpable and I had a feeling she would want to take him back to our hotel. Sure enough as we were about to leave she asks me if I was ok was that and I told her I was.

We get to the hotel and my wife hurries to the bedroom while Ryan and I hang out and talk in the sitting room. After a few moments we wonder our way into the bedroom to find my wife in bed with a button down night gown on. The three of us hang around the bedroom for a while just talking until I go in the other room to change in to a t-shirt and basketball shorts. When I get back I see Ryan in bed with my wife and they were making out. Not wanting to be left out I climb in bed on the other side of my wife. I start kissing her neck and running my hands over her body. I eventually work my hand down to her pussy and start rubbing her clit. She moans and bucks her hips. I can her Ryan's belt being undone and I know she's doing it because I can see his hands on her. After a few minutes of this Ryan and I switch. His hand goes to her pussy and my hands go to her upper body. I began to unbutton her night gown and pull her pierced tits out and suck on them.

My wife is really moaning and getting turned on. She is so wet I can hear Ryan fingering her. My wife is now jerking me off with her right hand and Ryan with her left. She then leans over and starts giving me a blow job which then leads to her alternating giving Ryan and I blow jobs.

After several minutes of this my wife leans over and whispers in my ear, "I'm going to fuck him...ok?" at which I just responded with a head nod. There wasn't much room on the bed so I get up and move over to the other bed to give them room to do there thing all the while I am jerking off watching my wife get fucked by a guy we just met that day.

After about 15 minutes of them fucking my wife comes over to my bed and asks me to eat her out, she wanted to cum. So I got between her legs and started licking her pussy. When I knew she was getting close I inserted two fingers into her pussy. After another few moments she was cumming all over my face.

When I came back from the bathroom after washing up my wife was on her back, Ryan fucking her with her legs wrapped around his waste. After about 20 minutes of Ryan railing her he climaxed all over my wife's pussy and stomach. Unfortunately I was so exhausted and drunk I passed out.
What a fabulous story. Did she let you in on other details you missed.

Real stories are the best I would love to read a longer version.

I knew I should have gone to GB that morning before the game to hang out and party with the pre-game party groups! Well you witnessed a good game (at Lambeau) and it sounds like you had a lot of post game fun that made memories that will be in your mind for the rest of your life! Thanks for sharing your Packers game experience. Nothing like that happens to me when I have an extra ticket to the Packers game. I'm usually going down my list of friends trying to find somebody who wants to go with me.

Having sex with an old girlfriend's daughter years afterwards

And getting to shoot a private sex video with her so I can now compare mother and daughter's performances!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back