Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was dating this guy named Zach. They did not seem to get along too well but they had sex hard and were very vocal. If you happened to come over to her house when they were getting it on you would hear it.

Now Zach and I did get along. He was older than me but we had fun talks and I considered us to be good friends. I was upset when my mom called me and told me they had broken up. For some reason after that call I texted Zach and told him I had heard about the breakup.

For the next few days Zach and I talked regularly over text messages. We even decided to meet and have lunch one afternoon.

As I got back to my apartment after lunch I found myself wanting more though. I was horny and I was pretty sure I wanted Zach. Before I could overthink it I took off my shirt and took a picture of me in my bra and sent it to Zach. He responded with "on the way."

Zach got to my apartment and I met him at the door. I lead him back to the bedroom and we started kissing. As we were kissing he reached down and undid the button on my jeans. I slid them down so I was just in front of him in my underwear now.

We moved to the bed and Zach was on top of me and we were grinding against each other. Zach then started kissing down my chest until reaching my breast. He took each one out and began sucking on my nipples going back and forth. I could feel them getting harder and harder in his mouth. I reached back and undid my bra. I took it off and tossed it to the side as he went back to my breast.

After playing with my breast he continued kissing down to my pussy. His hand rubbed my clit and lips through my panties as he kissed my stomach. He pulled my panties to the side and slid one finger into me. A few thrust in and out and he added another finger to the mix. He brought his lips back to my nipples as he continued to finger fuck my pussy.

Zach brought me to an orgasm and as my body began relaxing from it I wanted my turn. I pushed Zach back and began undoing his jeans. I got them open and pulled down his boxers to reveal a very impressive and hard cock. I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking him off. He tasted great and was a mouthful. I sucked and slurped on his cock until he was telling me to stop.

At this point we stood up and removed the rest of our clothing. Zach produced a condom and put it on. I was hoping for bare as I loved risking it but you can't win them all. I got on my hands and knees on the bed and Zach got behind me. He found my pussy with ease and buried himself inside of me. One hand on my hip and another grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back and we began to fuck. It was my turn to be vocal and Zach was making me be so. I moaned and sighed and whimpered with each hip and thrust. Orgasm number tow for me was coming in leaps and bounds. It hit and my body tightened and I may have shouted "fuck." It took another minute or so before Zach was cumming.

It wasn't until I was coming down from my orgasm high that I realized how hard Zach had been pulling my hair and how deep his hand had been digging into my hip. I felt like I had just got done working out at the gym.

We laid next to each other for a little bit before getting dressed and leaving. He had somewhere to go and I told my mom I'd come over for dinner.

Very hot!! Thanks for sharing... more times after that?

I've been lucky in that we've had a number of fun, kinky moments over the years. Might as well start with the first threesome...because it was what launched a lot of the fun that we had in the kinky dept.

Back in like 06, one of our neighbors' son was going to college locally, but had spoken with my wife and I about how he was thinking of transferring to our alma mater. He was a soph looking to transfer for his junior year and wanted to talk to us about it, etc. and suggested that he could join us to watch a basketball game (that same college was playing and we are obviously big fans having gone there and graduated). He shows up with beers and we start watching the game, talking about the school and our experience, etc.

The game progresses and the drinks flow and he says he's enjoying hanging out and asks if we would want to hang out a bit longer and play a drinking game (king's cup - you draw cards, etc. and the cards stand for different things. Some you take drinks, some are truth cards and you have to pick the person to ask you a question, some are dare cards and you pick someone to give you a dare). She draws a truth card and picks him to ask her a question - he asks her if it would ever bother her if I went to a strip club and she answered no...and that she had actually gone to one with me a month or so earlier and even got a lap dance while she was there (hot in its own right). He ends up drawing the same and picks her, so she asks him if he had ever had a lap dance and he answered that he'd never been to a strip club and jokingly says "would you give me a lap dance?" and said something about how he hoped that his first lap dance had breasts as nice as hers, so she giggled and said "maybe."

Game progresses and I notice that he's definitely staring at her tits, so when she pulls a dare card and picks me to give the dare, I dared her to flash her tits for us (and he chimed in asking it to be a long look at them, so she pulled her shirt up and frees them from her bra for a good look at them. He is all about her at this point, and when it cycles back around again, she pulls another dare card and picks him. He dares her to give him a lap dance in just her underwear (thongs). She was like "I don't know...it might be awkward" and for some odd reason, he pitches "I'll strip down to my boxers so it won't be awkward" (which...he was already undressing while making the request, but it worked. She said ok and asked me to put on a good song).

She had him sit back in an oversized chair and straddled him...grinding to the music. His hands explored her ass, then worked their way up to her tits and started playing with them. Then he leaned in and started licking and sucking one and as she leaned into it, his hard cock popped up out of his boxers and flipped up to hit her ass. She moaned and reached back with her hand and gripped it and gave it a stroke or two, then looked at me and asked me to kiss her. I moved in and kissed her while he kept working on her tits and she kept feeling his hard cock behind her and she asked me if I would care if we all went to the bedroom so we could both fuck her.

I gave it the green light and he was all kinds of ready, so we went upstairs to the bedroom. I laid back against the headboard with my own cock out and waiting, while she crawled across the bed on all fours and started sucking me, and he came up from behind her and gave her pussy a nice lick before getting into position and sliding in. She moaned around my cock as he fucked her from behind for awhile. Then she asks if she would lay on her back with her head hanging off the bed while I held her legs spread for him, so we got into that position and he starts just obliterating her pussy with fast deep thrusts. He fucked her hard like that for a little bit, then said he wanted her to suck him to finish and he moved up beside her head while I went down on her. I started working my way up her body, kissing and licking, to get into position to fuck her and while I was working her tits over, he just pulls out of her mouth and unloads a massive load on her tits while I"m still kissing and licking them.

I didn't stop. I licked up all of his load and kissed her with it as I slid in to start fucking her used pussy myself. We went at it long enough for him to recover for a second around and the evening ended with all three of us exhausted.

I've been lucky in that we've had a number of fun, kinky moments over the years. Might as well start with the first threesome...because it was what launched a lot of the fun that we had in the kinky dept.

That, my friend, was a fucking hot and kinky read! It got me hard!

we've had a lot of kinky moments since...but I'll never forget that one. It was spontaneous and hot. I got hard reminiscing as I typed it all out lol.

I tend to do that too when reminiscing and typing. Its also difficult to type with one hand!

Last edited:

Back in like 06, one of our neighbors' son was going to college locally, but had spoken with my wife and I about how he was thinking of transferring to our alma mater. He was a soph looking to transfer for his junior year and wanted to talk to us about it, etc. and suggested that he could join us to watch a basketball game (that same college was playing and we are obviously big fans having gone there and graduated). He shows up with beers and we start watching the game, talking about the school and our experience, etc.

The game progresses and the drinks flow and he says he's enjoying hanging out and asks if we would want to hang out a bit longer and play a drinking game (king's cup - you draw cards, etc. and the cards stand for different things. Some you take drinks, some are truth cards and you have to pick the person to ask you a question, some are dare cards and you pick someone to give you a dare). She draws a truth card and picks him to ask her a question - he asks her if it would ever bother her if I went to a strip club and she answered no...and that she had actually gone to one with me a month or so earlier and even got a lap dance while she was there (hot in its own right). He ends up drawing the same and picks her, so she asks him if he had ever had a lap dance and he answered that he'd never been to a strip club and jokingly says "would you give me a lap dance?" and said something about how he hoped that his first lap dance had breasts as nice as hers, so she giggled and said "maybe."

Game progresses and I notice that he's definitely staring at her tits, so when she pulls a dare card and picks me to give the dare, I dared her to flash her tits for us (and he chimed in asking it to be a long look at them, so she pulled her shirt up and frees them from her bra for a good look at them. He is all about her at this point, and when it cycles back around again, she pulls another dare card and picks him. He dares her to give him a lap dance in just her underwear (thongs). She was like "I don't know...it might be awkward" and for some odd reason, he pitches "I'll strip down to my boxers so it won't be awkward" (which...he was already undressing while making the request, but it worked. She said ok and asked me to put on a good song).

She had him sit back in an oversized chair and straddled him...grinding to the music. His hands explored her ass, then worked their way up to her tits and started playing with them. Then he leaned in and started licking and sucking one and as she leaned into it, his hard cock popped up out of his boxers and flipped up to hit her ass. She moaned and reached back with her hand and gripped it and gave it a stroke or two, then looked at me and asked me to kiss her. I moved in and kissed her while he kept working on her tits and she kept feeling his hard cock behind her and she asked me if I would care if we all went to the bedroom so we could both fuck her.

I gave it the green light and he was all kinds of ready, so we went upstairs to the bedroom. I laid back against the headboard with my own cock out and waiting, while she crawled across the bed on all fours and started sucking me, and he came up from behind her and gave her pussy a nice lick before getting into position and sliding in. She moaned around my cock as he fucked her from behind for awhile. Then she asks if she would lay on her back with her head hanging off the bed while I held her legs spread for him, so we got into that position and he starts just obliterating her pussy with fast deep thrusts. He fucked her hard like that for a little bit, then said he wanted her to suck him to finish and he moved up beside her head while I went down on her. I started working my way up her body, kissing and licking, to get into position to fuck her and while I was working her tits over, he just pulls out of her mouth and unloads a massive load on her tits while I"m still kissing and licking them.

I didn't stop. I licked up all of his load and kissed her with it as I slid in to start fucking her used pussy myself. We went at it long enough for him to recover for a second around and the evening ended with all three of us exhausted.

That was super hot and something I wish would happen with my wife and I!

My mom was dating this guy named Zach. They did not seem to get along too well but they had sex hard and were very vocal. If you happened to come over to her house when they were getting it on you would hear it.

Now Zach and I did get along. He was older than me but we had fun talks and I considered us to be good friends. I was upset when my mom called me and told me they had broken up. For some reason after that call I texted Zach and told him I had heard about the breakup.

For the next few days Zach and I talked regularly over text messages. We even decided to meet and have lunch one afternoon.

As I got back to my apartment after lunch I found myself wanting more though. I was horny and I was pretty sure I wanted Zach. Before I could overthink it I took off my shirt and took a picture of me in my bra and sent it to Zach. He responded with "on the way."

Zach got to my apartment and I met him at the door. I lead him back to the bedroom and we started kissing. As we were kissing he reached down and undid the button on my jeans. I slid them down so I was just in front of him in my underwear now.

We moved to the bed and Zach was on top of me and we were grinding against each other. Zach then started kissing down my chest until reaching my breast. He took each one out and began sucking on my nipples going back and forth. I could feel them getting harder and harder in his mouth. I reached back and undid my bra. I took it off and tossed it to the side as he went back to my breast.

After playing with my breast he continued kissing down to my pussy. His hand rubbed my clit and lips through my panties as he kissed my stomach. He pulled my panties to the side and slid one finger into me. A few thrust in and out and he added another finger to the mix. He brought his lips back to my nipples as he continued to finger fuck my pussy.

Zach brought me to an orgasm and as my body began relaxing from it I wanted my turn. I pushed Zach back and began undoing his jeans. I got them open and pulled down his boxers to reveal a very impressive and hard cock. I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking him off. He tasted great and was a mouthful. I sucked and slurped on his cock until he was telling me to stop.

At this point we stood up and removed the rest of our clothing. Zach produced a condom and put it on. I was hoping for bare as I loved risking it but you can't win them all. I got on my hands and knees on the bed and Zach got behind me. He found my pussy with ease and buried himself inside of me. One hand on my hip and another grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back and we began to fuck. It was my turn to be vocal and Zach was making me be so. I moaned and sighed and whimpered with each hip and thrust. Orgasm number tow for me was coming in leaps and bounds. It hit and my body tightened and I may have shouted "fuck." It took another minute or so before Zach was cumming.

It wasn't until I was coming down from my orgasm high that I realized how hard Zach had been pulling my hair and how deep his hand had been digging into my hip. I felt like I had just got done working out at the gym.

We laid next to each other for a little bit before getting dressed and leaving. He had somewhere to go and I told my mom I'd come over for dinner.

Lucky guy!!! Hopefully it also has something to do with the name!!

Pillow Talk

My husband and I would often engage in pillow talk, before and during sex. Mostly, I would tell him about past boyfriends and experiences. But, over time I had run out of experiences to tell him, having told him the same things many time, he knew them by heart. Then one night he suggested that I make some new experiences. I thought he was joking at first, but he insisted that he wasn't. After some time and thought, I had been chatting with an old boyfriend on facebook on occasion. I brought it up to him and we decided to meet at a local park with walking trails. So, the next day, we met. That night, as my husband and I we were starting to fool around i told him that i had something to tell him. We got undressed and I started stroking him hard, then i told him how i had met an old boyfriend earlier in the day. How we met at a park and talked, how I was nervous at first. How we took a walk into the woods on a trail. Then slipped off the trail, where we began to kiss. How we touched each other. How I had unfastened his pants and knelt and took him into my mouth, as i began sucking on my husband. How I sat back on a fallen tree and removed my pants and he ate me. How we fucked off the trail as people walked by, unknowing just several feet away. We had incredible sex that night. Bit, it was the start of something new.

One that scores high on my kink o meter

Wife was on her back with a pillow under her ass and I was down between her legs licking her clit and trying a new vibrator in her.
It was a big one, 8 inches long and thicker than me. Lots of lube but she loved being filled up. Loud moans and lots of hip movement when it was finally all the way in.
Almost incoherently she asked for clit pleasure . . . “suck my nob, suck it, suck it hard”.
I had to take the vibrator out so my lips could get on her clit but I compensated by inserting two fingers in her. She was very open and wet from lube so I added a third. And more lube.
Then she asked for more “bite it, bite it, bite it”. I did but very, very gently.
Her hips were moving up and down, driving my fingers in more and more. Never having gone this far I wasn’t sure what to do. Just made a sort of spear with my hand, tucked my thumb into my palm and kept pressure on my hand. A couple more hip movements from her and I slipped in all the way.
She was moaning and trying to talk “oh that’s good, ooohhh that’s good, oooooohhhhhhh that’s good”, a couple more hip pumps from her and I was in to my wrist.
I scooted up beside her and lifted her head with my unoccupied hand so she could see what was going on.
She almost screamed “HOLY FUCK I have a hand in my cunt!!” and proceeded to have a chain of very strong orgasms.
She was done in, comatose. I jerked off on her face and licked up all my cum.

The kinky part for me was that she did not even realize she was being fisted for the first time.

My husband and I would often engage in pillow talk, before and during sex. Mostly, I would tell him about past boyfriends and experiences. But, over time I had run out of experiences to tell him, having told him the same things many time, he knew them by heart. Then one night he suggested that I make some new experiences. I thought he was joking at first, but he insisted that he wasn't. After some time and thought, I had been chatting with an old boyfriend on facebook on occasion. I brought it up to him and we decided to meet at a local park with walking trails. So, the next day, we met. That night, as my husband and I we were starting to fool around i told him that i had something to tell him. We got undressed and I started stroking him hard, then i told him how i had met an old boyfriend earlier in the day. How we met at a park and talked, how I was nervous at first. How we took a walk into the woods on a trail. Then slipped off the trail, where we began to kiss. How we touched each other. How I had unfastened his pants and knelt and took him into my mouth, as i began sucking on my husband. How I sat back on a fallen tree and removed my pants and he ate me. How we fucked off the trail as people walked by, unknowing just several feet away. We had incredible sex that night. Bit, it was the start of something new.

Wow. Nice.

The future sounds promising.

A while back, my then-girlfriend and I were invited to supper at the home of an ex-girlfriend of a friend of ours. I think both my girlfriend and I were a bit surprised to find that there were just the three of us. I think we had expected that there would be at least four, and probably more.

About halfway through our first glass of wine, Penny said how good it was to see us again. ‘It’s a pity the way things ended with Jono and me,’ she said. ‘I had plans.’ She didn’t, at that stage, say what her plans had been. But she smiled.

The supper was excellent. Penny was a very good cook indeed – which may have partly accounted for the fact that she wasn’t the smallest girl in the world. And, when we had finished eating and were well into out second bottle of wine, Penny again brought up the fact that she had had ‘plans’.

‘I thought that the four of us might get together,’ she said – which was strange, because we had got together on numerous occasions. We had even gone away for a weekend together. And then Penny had excused herself and headed for the bathroom.

When she returned, she was wearing a pair of knickers. That’s all. Just a pair of knickers.

She was, as I said, a big girl. But she was also very sexy.

‘Why don’t we take our drinks and go through to the bedroom?’ she said. 'And we can make up for what we never got around to doing before.'

And so that’s what we did.

My mom and dad loved scat sex. I never got into it myself, but I love watching it.
WOW! I have always wanted to try scat, but my wife won't allow it even though back in her days as a prostitute she did it a lot because it paid far more than any other sex. She has let me use my tongue as her toilet paper though.

I've skimmed this thread for the first time today. I haven't seen much kink shaming and it's important to recognize that for some people "normal" is someone else's kink. It's cool that we have this forum to talk openly about our sexual turn-on without fear or judgement.

I've skimmed this thread for the first time today. I haven't seen much kink shaming and it's important to recognize that for some people "normal" is someone else's kink. It's cool that we have this forum to talk openly about our sexual turn-on without fear or judgement.

Well put.

Think i posted on this thread or one similar before regarding my ex. One evening she went to a bar with friends, met a guy there and ended up screwing him back at her friends. I had mentioned it as a fantasy of mine ages before that. I picked her up, got home and i knew as soon as i slid into her there was another guys load there. I came more or less instantly as did she. Damn it was hot.

that is awesome....

Wife was on her back with a pillow under her ass and I was down between her legs licking her clit and trying a new vibrator in her.
It was a big one, 8 inches long and thicker than me. Lots of lube but she loved being filled up. Loud moans and lots of hip movement when it was finally all the way in.
Almost incoherently she asked for clit pleasure . . . “suck my nob, suck it, suck it hard”.
I had to take the vibrator out so my lips could get on her clit but I compensated by inserting two fingers in her. She was very open and wet from lube so I added a third. And more lube.
Then she asked for more “bite it, bite it, bite it”. I did but very, very gently.
Her hips were moving up and down, driving my fingers in more and more. Never having gone this far I wasn’t sure what to do. Just made a sort of spear with my hand, tucked my thumb into my palm and kept pressure on my hand. A couple more hip movements from her and I slipped in all the way.
She was moaning and trying to talk “oh that’s good, ooohhh that’s good, oooooohhhhhhh that’s good”, a couple more hip pumps from her and I was in to my wrist.
I scooted up beside her and lifted her head with my unoccupied hand so she could see what was going on.
She almost screamed “HOLY FUCK I have a hand in my cunt!!” and proceeded to have a chain of very strong orgasms.

The kinky part for me was that she did not even realize she was being fisted for the first time.

wow...that is some orgasm! Did this become a regular thing?

That's so funny. Isn't pillow talk just the best? Hub's knows all my old stories too so I started making up new ones even though he didn't ask me to. He sure appreciates it though. Although sometimes he asks afterwards if it really happened because sometimes I use real people that we both work with and know in some of my stories. I think he likes the ones about the hotel guests I fuck the best though.

It's been interesting because some of my fantasies I've had about being with him and a couple of his friends actually seem like he might be open to them now that he's heard them. He's asked me several times if I'd like to make "that one" actually happen. :D

Beautifully put :heart:

The first time I was fisted I didn't realize it either. I thought she was using a wine bottle or something.

The first time my husband fisted me I sure knew it though! He has big hands. I blacked out a little (and still do whenever he does it) because my o's were so intense!

That's so funny. Isn't pillow talk just the best? Hub's knows all my old stories too so I started making up new ones even though he didn't ask me to. He sure appreciates it though. Although sometimes he asks afterwards if it really happened because sometimes I use real people that we both work with and know in some of my stories. I think he likes the ones about the hotel guests I fuck the best though.

It's been interesting because some of my fantasies I've had about being with him and a couple of his friends actually seem like he might be open to them now that he's heard them. He's asked me several times if I'd like to make "that one" actually happen. :D

Beautifully put :heart:

The first time I was fisted I didn't realize it either. I thought she was using a wine bottle or something.

The first time my husband fisted me I sure knew it though! He has big hands. I blacked out a little (and still do whenever he does it) because my o's were so intense!

Intense is an understatement . . . some were so powerful I thought she broke a bone in my hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back