Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well without acceptable human standards, I would have to replace the hobby of determining the line of acceptability and jumping over it.

But thank you

Well I did want to include bacon, guess I should have. Cause ya know, bacon is awesome

Ok well this is the thing, it isn't just one person. One of his closing arguments in our exchange was he didn't make the society comments etc etc. Not saying that man did, that is the whole point of my curiosity. It isn't just one. He was only the grown women shouldn't. The others are pieces of others thos week that just didn't get me like this one. Many didn't specifically say woman and shouldn't. Just vague problem with lit, problem with society yada. Hence the true reason for the rant is isolating if it is something all y'all pervs get or reserved especially for the woman.

I seriously want to know if like repressed bible thumpers just come to curse at everyone for their immoral behavior. Which I am cool with.

Or hold women to a different moral standard, which pissed me off. Or worse, think I need advise or protection because I am a woman, which pisses me off. Yeah HR seminars often piss me off too.

Again though, it isn't someone, it happens quite a bit. Normally I just send them dick riding a bicycle or some shit, because the buzz words didn't get me, and I am just not sure if I am misjudging and it is just the standard against perv committee.

I have commented before about maybe I should make an alt to appreciate the site from a man's point of view. While I might be able to fake conversation, I couldn't be an ampic poster because I simple can't pass for a man. I swear, no makeup or jewelry, big baggy men's clothes, hair in a cap, still immediately pegged as a woman lol. So yeah I will never have my answer haha.

And of course, my pleasure

I’ve somehow avoided the whole grown ass women should behave better but I’ve had several men (usually posh) wanting to save me from myself... they seem to think I don’t know what I’m doing and should be taken in hand... :rolleyes:

And I had fun as a man on the nice cocks thread, you should try it... although I don’t think anyone took me seriously :cool:

Well without acceptable human standards, I would have to replace the hobby of determining the line of acceptability and jumping over it.

But thank you

Well I did want to include bacon, guess I should have. Cause ya know, bacon is awesome

Ok well this is the thing, it isn't just one person. One of his closing arguments in our exchange was he didn't make the society comments etc etc. Not saying that man did, that is the whole point of my curiosity. It isn't just one. He was only the grown women shouldn't. The others are pieces of others thos week that just didn't get me like this one. Many didn't specifically say woman and shouldn't. Just vague problem with lit, problem with society yada. Hence the true reason for the rant is isolating if it is something all y'all pervs get or reserved especially for the woman.

I seriously want to know if like repressed bible thumpers just come to curse at everyone for their immoral behavior. Which I am cool with.

Or hold women to a different moral standard, which pissed me off. Or worse, think I need advise or protection because I am a woman, which pisses me off. Yeah HR seminars often piss me off too.

Again though, it isn't someone, it happens quite a bit. Normally I just send them dick riding a bicycle or some shit, because the buzz words didn't get me, and I am just not sure if I am misjudging and it is just the standard against perv committee.

I have commented before about maybe I should make an alt to appreciate the site from a man's point of view. While I might be able to fake conversation, I couldn't be an ampic poster because I simple can't pass for a man. I swear, no makeup or jewelry, big baggy men's clothes, hair in a cap, still immediately pegged as a woman lol. So yeah I will never have my answer haha.

And of course, my pleasure

That bible theory is probably part of it mixed with white knighting maybe? If women didn’t like sex or enjoying themselves this whole board wouldn’t exist. Possibly the entire site. The stories tend to be a gateway to the forums, myself included, and probably all females I’ve spoken with. I have a feeling we aren’t bumping into s bunch of amateur literary critics who stumble upon the pic thread and decide all these women need saving!

I’ve somehow avoided the whole grown ass women should behave better but I’ve had several men (usually posh) wanting to save me from myself... they seem to think I don’t know what I’m doing and should be taken in hand... :rolleyes:

And I had fun as a man on the nice cocks thread, you should try it... although I don’t think anyone took me seriously :cool:

Haha. Well maybe I might get worse cause you are all sweet where as I am besties with most ever sin.

Now the question, is it that all picture sharers are confused because we were lured away and our under Satan's spell (So men need saving too)

Or is it our itty bitty female brains are just too small to understand what we are doing, thus we need saving.

One is funny as fuck, one brings forth pure rage (again sin and I are besties).

I think I really should try. This place would likely be fun as a man.

I can't speak to the AmPic's side of the question - but, I can offer the perspective from being your basic promiscuous man-whore - well, pretty much my entire life since the first time I bumped uglies with a woman and saw the light.

I would say men of that nature outnumber women of that nature, though it's not exclusive and that women posting on boards to vent about men's sexuality are out there. I only say that because I have run into women who engaged in the same sort of behavior, but I suspect it's rarer.

1. Browsing a sexually oriented site.
2. Signing up to that site.
3. Wandering through the forums/pics
4. Participating in the forums but:
a. Complaining/Attacking/Passive-Aggressing
b. Anyone more popular/sexually expressive
c. About any element of sexuality

I always just want to say "Uh, you know where you are right"?

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that it is their own deeply repressed kink squirming inside them, seeking to be free, but coming out all twisted. It's like the people on the board that complain they don't meet anyone nice, with their seeming blinders on the fact that, it works that way for them because they're assholes.

My sister once said "first time you can blame it on them, second time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, third time it's all you brother". (She was referring to my complaining about a crazy girlfriend.) It's a useful thing to remember.

Random Traffic Rant: DON'T FUCKING STOP FIVE CAR LENGTHS BACK FROM THE CROSSWALK, THE STOP LIGHT, OR THE CAR IN FRONT YOU FUCKTARD. That is why all I want is a car mounted mini-gun, or better yet, a Javelin missile launcher. But no, we have to be civilized and shit and have rules about it. Or maybe a 1956 one ton Ford with a railroad tie for a bumper so I can just ram people randomly.

Semi-Random Relationship Rant: Yes, I fucked your girlfriend/wife/significant whatever. Rather than bitch to me about it stop and think about it - what did I have that you didn't? I've an average looking guy with pretty much average everything. I'd like to claim I had a magic power that made her drop her panties and bend over the bathroom sink while you were drunk in the next room, but hey, I don't. I'm just a guy who really likes sex and will pretty much fuck anyone willing, with a few limits.

i voted for "Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole"...hope that ok :)
also...you need a higher resolution camera......pleeeeease :)

That bible theory is probably part of it mixed with white knighting maybe? If women didn’t like sex or enjoying themselves this whole board wouldn’t exist. Possibly the entire site. The stories tend to be a gateway to the forums, myself included, and probably all females I’ve spoken with. I have a feeling we aren’t bumping into s bunch of amateur literary critics who stumble upon the pic thread and decide all these women need saving!

Hum what would these forums completely devoid of women look like? Would it be more peaceful or painfully boring?

I can't speak to the AmPic's side of the question - but, I can offer the perspective from being your basic promiscuous man-whore - well, pretty much my entire life since the first time I bumped uglies with a woman and saw the light.

I would say men of that nature outnumber women of that nature, though it's not exclusive and that women posting on boards to vent about men's sexuality are out there. I only say that because I have run into women who engaged in the same sort of behavior, but I suspect it's rarer.

1. Browsing a sexually oriented site.
2. Signing up to that site.
3. Wandering through the forums/pics
4. Participating in the forums but:
a. Complaining/Attacking/Passive-Aggressing
b. Anyone more popular/sexually expressive
c. About any element of sexuality

I always just want to say "Uh, you know where you are right"?

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that it is their own deeply repressed kink squirming inside them, seeking to be free, but coming out all twisted. It's like the people on the board that complain they don't meet anyone nice, with their seeming blinders on the fact that, it works that way for them because they're assholes.

My sister once said "first time you can blame it on them, second time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, third time it's all you brother". (She was referring to my complaining about a crazy girlfriend.) It's a useful thing to remember.

Random Traffic Rant: DON'T FUCKING STOP FIVE CAR LENGTHS BACK FROM THE CROSSWALK, THE STOP LIGHT, OR THE CAR IN FRONT YOU FUCKTARD. That is why all I want is a car mounted mini-gun, or better yet, a Javelin missile launcher. But no, we have to be civilized and shit and have rules about it. Or maybe a 1956 one ton Ford with a railroad tie for a bumper so I can just ram people randomly.

Semi-Random Relationship Rant: Yes, I fucked your girlfriend/wife/significant whatever. Rather than bitch to me about it stop and think about it - what did I have that you didn't? I've an average looking guy with pretty much average everything. I'd like to claim I had a magic power that made her drop her panties and bend over the bathroom sink while you were drunk in the next room, but hey, I don't. I'm just a guy who really likes sex and will pretty much fuck anyone willing, with a few limits.

Always love a good man-whore. Yeah I have zero sexual orientated site experience other than here. I mean I browsed Craigslist adult section from time to time, but everyone is always looking for not me lol. The behavior is weird, especially because it is always long term accounts with 0 posts, so they don't actually interact.

And yeah yeah valid point.

Driving. Omfg yes, don't these morons know how traffic light sensors work. What the fuck. My finger doesn't even seem to correct their behavior. I have always wanted some sort of special paint launcher, that way you can tell if you are coming up to an idiot because someone else already painted then. And will admit to thinking a ram bar or spikes would be nice. Yeah maybe a little road rage.

And yes many women do appreciate a good man-whore. Thanks for your service to women with questionable morals everywhere.

i voted for "Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole"...hope that ok :)
also...you need a higher resolution camera......pleeeeease :)

Lol. I assume that to be you aren't reading what I say but actually just looking for the pictures and videos, which is totally cool. Feel free to ignore me as a person while you ogle me sexually. It isn't a bad thing.

And shit your telling me. That is usually the front facing camera on the galaxy j3 emerge. Free phone, and yeah I know where the saved money. Both cameras are fixed focus too, but the front facing camera is so bad. Sometimes I pull out my old cracked screen shit battery s4 because the camera is so much better.

But it is so hard to justify paying for a phone with a better camera, like why do I need a better camera? And I have no answer to provide as lit is my secret.

Wow. Looks like it's been a day on here. The trolls can really come out of the wood work when they want to. I am so glad you are who you are Justa, because you can handle assholes like that very well. Not all women are so strong, bold and willing to stand up. I think most people here have already addressed that, so I will not go further other than to say that you are definitely better than all the trolls.

Now, onto today's posts. LOVE them all. Your shower pic was so very sexy and seeing you pleasure yourself definitely made me wish I could sit under your desk, crawl between your legs and orally pleasure you for as long as you can handle ;):devil:

Yeah but we like you more ;-)

Well I do have those tits with all their talents and superpowers plus the magical vagina and the ass that makes things disappear. How could one resist.

Wow. Looks like it's been a day on here. The trolls can really come out of the wood work when they want to. I am so glad you are who you are Justa, because you can handle assholes like that very well. Not all women are so strong, bold and willing to stand up. I think most people here have already addressed that, so I will not go further other than to say that you are definitely better than all the trolls.

Now, onto today's posts. LOVE them all. Your shower pic was so very sexy and seeing you pleasure yourself definitely made me wish I could sit under your desk, crawl between your legs and orally pleasure you for as long as you can handle ;):devil:

Yeah they really seem to be out in full force this week. Guess it is my welcome back.

Why why is there never a man under my desk. That would really improve work place morale. Just saying hr?

Well I do have those tits with all their talents and superpowers plus the magical vagina and the ass that makes things disappear. How could one resist.

We can’t, clearly. Honestly who would want to?

Your story about going to the OB and explaining that magical vagina is one I think of often! Very hot. I always imagine it going further and further, inevitably ending with you naked on the table with him sucking your nipples and making you cum again and again with his expertly trained hands ;-)

Why why is there never a man under my desk. That would really improve work place morale. Just saying hr?

tenor.gif

We can’t, clearly. Honestly who would want to?

Your story about going to the OB and explaining that magical vagina is one I think of often! Very hot. I always imagine it going further and further, inevitably ending with you naked on the table with him sucking your nipples and making you cum again and again with his expertly trained hands ;-)

Well thanks. And yeah my ob appointments were generally not that fun. And the required wardrobe is so lame.

Is that acceptance of the open position under my desk

Damn, thanks for posting the workplace vids! As far as the inappropriate question.....I would hope people would be saying the same thing to men as to women. If women and men are to be treated equal, well......there shouldn't be a double standard.

Damn, thanks for posting the workplace vids! As far as the inappropriate question.....I would hope people would be saying the same thing to men as to women. If women and men are to be treated equal, well......there shouldn't be a double standard.

Yes exactly, but I don't think that is true

FYI, I would gladly take that position under your desk.

Just a warning, i move around alot. Mainly to take random slutty pictures

[

Who doesn’t love the easy access gown?

Oh yes, the fancy often paper gowns.

Uh huh huh huh, you said open.

He hee. Hee he he, yeah she said open.
I wonder if that position is now filled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back