Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Pole, I like poles. Oh wait, well it would be interesting to see who is here to get off and who is here because i am fucking hilarious

See what I did there ;-)

Why can’t it be both? A wise man once said “you can’t fuck a personality and you can’t talk to tits, ass, hips, and pussy.”

A gorgeous woman with a killer body who is also awesome to talk to? Sounds pretty great to me

It worked so well for you the last two days. I believe it would benefit all. You have been on fire since your return dear.

Maybe I returned because I needed the fire, and it did indeed work again.

Haha. Pole, I like poles. Oh wait, well it would be interesting to see who is here to get off and who is here because i am fucking hilarious

See what I did there ;-)

Why can’t it be both? A wise man once said “you can’t fuck a personality and you can’t talk to tits, ass, hips, and pussy.”

A gorgeous woman with a killer body who is also awesome to talk to? Sounds pretty great to me

Poles polls, both could be fun. But even if killer body and awesome to talk to, do not forget the crazy ass bitch factor. We can be a lot of fun, or be just too much to handle

side note. i am behind on the schedule broadcast of my ass at work, because get this....

the VP stopped by to ask me if I would consider joining the women's erg as they are looking for women in key positions to be on the panels for presentations and shit.

I work for a fortune 500 company, not a little one, you really couldn't find someone who can go 3 sentences without saying shit or fuck. Like what question for the panel, how to you find balance and reduce stress during the workday. Me: "Well like everyone I deal with a lot of shit. Multitasking is key. Use the pointless meetings to catch up. It is also important to find something that makes centered and happy, and take a few minutes here and there to indulge it. Maybe it is sipping a cup of coffee while listening to a favorite song. Maybe it is taking a picture of your ass and posting it online"

and this is why I turned down being a member of the women's erg. oh and because is sounds boring as fuck.

now, how will I display my thong at work today, let me count the ways

in my chair

Did the VP see this too.?

Did the VP see this too.?

Lol. I generally only really misbehave behind people's backs. Don't get me wrong I still consider myself to be a walking HR nightmare with what I don't hide, yet apparently no one reports. Even after the new ass crack rule, so far it has been derermined I am not in violation. I did make sure the ask the Hr guy when he was visiting though.

Lol. I generally only really misbehave behind people's backs. Don't get me wrong I still consider myself to be a walking HR nightmare with what I don't hide, yet apparently no one reports. Even after the new ass crack rule, so far it has been derermined I am not in violation. I did make sure the ask the Hr guy when he was visiting though.

I bet he visits often. I know I would.

It must have been a very good day today.

It was, yesterday was better though, i kept it all classy today, went raunchy yesterday. I don't do raunchy all that often, so it was quite fun for me. Ok maybe a little raunchy today. But yeah it is more fun for me to try new things. I like new and different.

Justa, you are hot as hell! I love your ass and would love to lick you front to back and top to bottom!

It was, yesterday was better though, i kept it all classy today, went raunchy yesterday. I don't do raunchy all that often, so it was quite fun for me. Ok maybe a little raunchy today. But yeah it is more fun for me to try new things. I like new and different.

I am starting to like it too.:)

I have a fondness for raunchy. Especially when it involves you. If ever there was a body made for sex it's yours.

Justa, you are hot as hell! I love your ass and would love to lick you front to back and top to bottom!
Aw thanks. I would appreciate that too

I am starting to like it too.:)

Yeah, totally has its place

I have a fondness for raunchy. Especially when it involves you. If ever there was a body made for sex it's yours.

Well thanks

love to see you on casual friday... buck naked

I only do complete cubical nudity when staff is light as less likely to get caught. I am sure I can come up with an excuse for partial nudity. Not sure I could talk my way out of full. It would be a hard sell.

Poles polls, both could be fun. But even if killer body and awesome to talk to, do not forget the crazy ass bitch factor. We can be a lot of fun, or be just too much to handle

Like playing with nunchucks, eventually you’re bound to get hit in the head or the balls, makes it more exciting! Worth the risk? Yup.

Like playing with nunchucks, eventually you’re bound to get hit in the head or the balls, makes it more exciting! Worth the risk? Yup.

Well I managed to avoid the ball hits. Usually the head hits were avoided too, but shins and thighs took a beating.

so today is thursday, I get to post random and badly taken picture of myself in a thong. and do so throughout the day as it entertains me. Awesome

badly taken picture one

in the morning, without make up and before caffeine. fun

here, not only do we have really bad photography, but we also have the case of the missing thong. I swear it is there, just my ass kind of swallowed it. that happens...it is my ass's superpower.

I could quote more, but I think you get the point that I am catching up on a day that seemed to be quite a good one for you :)

I sadly was so busy that is now quarter past 3 in the morning and I am just getting time to check in on messages. You've practically made it through your whole day and I had to play catch up. I enjoyed it for sure. You are so beautiful in that first picture. I know you consider it a bad one, but I think it is an absolutely lovely picture. The second one I shared, because I wanted to say, that while we know the thong is there, we love to use our imagination that it is not.
I am glad you were able to get a bit wet from all the excitement of the day. Including being able to turn down what DOES sound like a boring opportunity. And thank you for the public sex topic. I have engaged in public sex only twice, never caught either time, though I am sure we were noticed on one occasion, but never interrupted. ;)

Hope you have a wonderful night Justa.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

How did your raunchiness express itself? the way you dressed? the language you used,? did anyone comment that they noticed a change?

Haha it’s clear the ball hits were avoided ;-)

Well you never can be too sure

The idea of you in a gi is surprisingly hot though, something about the material, the belt, and knowing the crotch is warm and damp...

I didn't have the outfit, I just like weapons. Though way back my night time dealer boyfriend's day job was martial arts instructor lol. Well he was sober though. Why he was a good dealer

I could quote more, but I think you get the point that I am catching up on a day that seemed to be quite a good one for you :)

I sadly was so busy that is now quarter past 3 in the morning and I am just getting time to check in on messages. You've practically made it through your whole day and I had to play catch up. I enjoyed it for sure. You are so beautiful in that first picture. I know you consider it a bad one, but I think it is an absolutely lovely picture. The second one I shared, because I wanted to say, that while we know the thong is there, we love to use our imagination that it is not.
I am glad you were able to get a bit wet from all the excitement of the day. Including being able to turn down what DOES sound like a boring opportunity. And thank you for the public sex topic. I have engaged in public sex only twice, never caught either time, though I am sure we were noticed on one occasion, but never interrupted. ;)

Hope you have a wonderful night Justa.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

Yes it was a good day. And to be honest, public sex, I have really only heard of a couple people actually going to court. I suspect it is how they handled the initial cop interaction.

What a sexy, spankable bottom!

Thank you

How did your raunchiness express itself? the way you dressed? the language you used,? did anyone comment that they noticed a change?

I doubt almost anyone noticed, except for an isolated few folks who don't mind raunchy videos being dropped on them.

As a stranger on those shores,I have the vexing task of spending a great deal of my time on Google to gain a scooby of the strange brand of spoken English used here, as they would say in Glesca, hod oan a second pal, whits yer gem: translation scooby is scooby do rhyming slang for clue glesga = Glasgow: whits yer gem= can you stop taking me for a fool.
My main point is why anyone in their right mind , would come face to face with a friend with those deadly pieces of whirling kindling

You should be called greased lightning, 15 minutes after I posted you had read, considered and answered five different topics.

As a stranger on those shores,I have the vexing task of spending a great deal of my time on Google to gain a scooby of the strange brand of spoken English used here, as they would say in Glesca, hod oan a second pal, whits yer gem: translation scooby is scooby do rhyming slang for clue glesga = Glasgow: whits yer gem= can you stop taking me for a fool.
My main point is why anyone in their right mind , would come face to face with a friend with those deadly pieces of whirling kindling

Oh you got me. I had to read that 3 times to understand (though in my defense, it is well past wine o'clock) and you would be surprised actually. My absolute favorite lit guys (cue sarcasm font) are those lit men who are all, yeah I am not really into watching you get off, if you could just take photos of your tits, that would be great. Maybe pose like yada yada. Yeah I wonder how that goes over in real life. And some intimidate easily. Of course some are big old pervs and even make me blush occasionally. But yes I think you might be surprised how many sensitive, delicate, or out right just one thing at one angle men there are floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back