Dee_LiciousCD
Virgin
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2025
- Posts
- 99
Hey I’m Dee,
47 USA. just really tired of hiding my sexuality from my partner ALL the time. I wanna dress and play far more than is allowed. Yet I love her so much and can’t leave for a lot of reasons. I know there are millions of people in my boat. I have a profile pic but it’s apparently glitching of course. A new one is pending moderation.
This is killing me inside. Thank God for Lit!
XXOO
Dee

47 USA. just really tired of hiding my sexuality from my partner ALL the time. I wanna dress and play far more than is allowed. Yet I love her so much and can’t leave for a lot of reasons. I know there are millions of people in my boat. I have a profile pic but it’s apparently glitching of course. A new one is pending moderation.
This is killing me inside. Thank God for Lit!
XXOO
Dee