Just a question....

Yes, you linked to your 2012 post on that now-dormant thread. If I did the math correctly, you are 69 now, which is within my time "zone" too. So neither of us is going to live to see the year 2099, but I can accept that.

P.S.: We should do another one of those "directory" threads again. There is always some turnover here.
I love your user name. It reminds me of the 5 train on Gun Hill Road in the Bronx. :)

This is why Lit is bad for my "to be written" list.

Now I'm thinking about how much fun it would be to write a predatory female character with fantastic genetics offering a baby raffle to billionaires. A million dollar buy in for a chance to impregnate her. Winner gets a baby. Mfc gets a lot of money.

Granted, it's a story that will be hated by everyone, but it would be a lot of fun. And the wicked woman gets to ride off into the sunset with the loot and no responsibilities.

I love your user name. It reminds me of the 5 train on Gun Hill Road in the Bronx. :)
There are actually two Gun Hill Road stations, the other one serving the 2 train and some 5 trains in rush hours. That is the one I mean, on White Plains Road. It used to be double-decked, and I know why, but I'm going to spare Lit readers Transit Authority history. :unsure:

Gun Hill trains

There are actually two Gun Hill Road stations, the other one serving the 2 train and some 5 trains in rush hours. That is the one I mean, on White Plains Road. It used to be double-decked, and I know why, but I'm going to spare Lit readers Transit Authority history. :unsure:

Gun Hill trains
When have you ever spared us such a thing?

Oh, my! It's a privilege to see you here, my lady.
I don't know, lovecraft, it might help to be Christian Grey for this kind of thing. Unless it's all just chat; that's different. I know when I used to drive a cab, I couldn't drive up to someone and say, "Hey honey, let's play the mean driver and naughty passenger who can't pay her fare game." I never actually tried that, but I knew it wouldn't work. There are no Betsys out there.

I don't know, lovecraft, it might help to be Christian Grey for this kind of thing. Unless it's all just chat; that's different. I know when I used to drive a cab, I couldn't drive up to someone and say, "Hey honey, let's play the mean driver and naughty passenger who can't pay her fare game." I never actually tried that, but I knew it wouldn't work. There are no Betsys out there.
slave_ and lc have been long time flirty friends here.

When have you ever spared us such a thing?
Believe me, I've controlled myself fairly well. I could go on for a long time if unrestrained. I did take some graduate-level city planning courses at Rutgers once. Had I graduated, I might be recommending spending $12 billion on some useless project right now.

Gun Hill trains
Yup, that I know but not extensively because my subway was the D. Yes, I am that old to recall the 3rd avenue El that connected to White Plains Road. Hello fellow Bronx Person!!! :)

My wife and I have been role playing for 20+ years. If I role played Grey, I'd either have to punch myself in the face or have her pepper spray me and kick me in the balls.

Gun Hill trains
Like there isn't someone out there with a transit fetish.

Believe me, I've controlled myself fairly well. I could go on for a long time if unrestrained. I did take some graduate-level city planning courses at Rutgers once. Had I graduated, I might be recommending spending $12 billion on some useless project right now.
If you're interested in trains, I've been enjoying a youtube channel called History In The Dark. Sometimes I watch Not Just Cars.

Yup, that I know but not extensively because my subway was the D. Yes, I am that old to recall the 3rd avenue El that connected to White Plains Road. Hello fellow Bronx Person!!! :)
Oh man, I did promise that guy above that I'd restrain myself and now you're giving me an excuse to babble. Like I know the Bronx portion of that closed in April, 1973. Stop me from posting a video of it! I've already hijacked too many threads in my time here.

Back