Jus' Place

jushorny said:
*Looks over, smiles big*

"There are now, how the hell are ya V? Meet Tom, Tom, meet Variable Xy"
:eek: I'm the cupcake? I swear I didn't know this.

:catgrin:

variable Xy said:
:eek: I'm the cupcake? I swear I didn't know this.

:catgrin:

Playing innocent are we? Thanks tons man for stopping in, it means alot, care for one of them there coffee drinks you do?

Tom Collins said:
*look over at XY*
Hey, baby...sup?
Hey there ;)

jushorny said:
Playing innocent are we? Thanks tons man for stopping in, it means alot, care for one of them there coffee drinks you do?
Latte me sexy, extra foam. *opens up* Awww, on the tongue please,

jushorny said:
Careful Tom, he's spoken for, he's just a big flirt
:rolleyes:
haha you're putting warning labels on me now? Forbidden food? You know you want this cupcake.

variable Xy said:
Hey there ;)

Latte me sexy, extra foam. *opens up* Awww, on the tongue please,

*Climbs up on bar, Kneels over Variable, hold can over his mouth, Squirts til he can't take anymore*

*grabs cup of coffee*
"Mixed or separate?"

variable Xy said:
haha you're putting warning labels on me now? Forbidden food? You know you want this cupcake.
The more forbidden the *clears throat* fruit the sweeter the taste. *licking lips*

variable Xy said:

No one NEW is getting your cream filled cupcake before me babe

jushorny said:
*slipping fingers between jus' legs from the back again as he kneels on the bar next to me*
that's fine, sugar. i can always make due with yours for now. :D

jushorny said:
I gave it up for you. You had the cream. *nods* Or does SRPs mean nothing to you?

Tom Collins said:
The more forbidden the *clears throat* fruit the sweeter the taste. *licking lips*
Oh I've heard, Mmm yes sweet *drools*

Last edited:
Tom Collins said:
*slipping fingers between jus' legs from the back again as he kneels on the bar next to me*
that's fine, sugar. i can always make due with yours for now. :D

*makes mental note, might wanna advertise specials, gay nights, bi nights, straight nights, want place open to all*

*takes hold of Tom Collins hand, stops when it rubs my cock*
"Harder here loverboy"

"I hardly think it will be 'making due'"

variable Xy said:
I gave it up for you. You had the cream. *nodes* Or does SRPs mean nothing to you?

Oh I've heard, Mmm yes sweet *drools*

A flavor like that, one never feels like he gets enough, yanno? Needs constant reminders of the creaminess

jushorny said:
A flavor like that, one never feels like he gets enough, yanno? Needs constant reminders of the creaminess
That's because you're jushorny and can't help it. ;)

variable Xy said:
That's because you're jushorny and can't help it. ;)

You, like many others around here, know me too well. I must be too transparent
;)

jushorny said:
You, like many others around here, know me too well. I must be too transparent
;)
:kiss: Night sexy. I have to go, but I bookmarked your place. I will be back with my real cupcake and cherry on top.

variable Xy said:
:kiss: Night sexy. I have to go, but I bookmarked your place. I will be back with my real cupcake and cherry on top.
Night XY...bed bugs, baby. :kiss:

variable Xy said:

You mean he will join you in here, your cherry???

Night sexy man and thanks mucho for stopping in.

Oh yea, if ya can say g'night to Tom, he seems sensitive to me :rolleyes:

jushorny said:
Ahh always can use a microwave, but would rather talk to you about some photos to hang on the walls

some photos, y'say... can take one of you and the walking-talking, licking-sucking drink here... (aka tc) :p

jushorny said:
You mean he will join you in here, your cherry???

Night sexy man and thanks mucho for stopping in.

Oh yea, if ya can say g'night to Tom, he seems sensitive to me :rolleyes:
Eat me, cock knocker. :cool:

Microwave0ven said:
some photos, y'say... can take one of you and the walking-talking, licking-sucking drink here... (aka tc) :p

now there is an idea, welcome back microwave oven

Microwave0ven said:
*walking over, talking 'bout how cute yer ass is in them jeans, licking yer Adam's Apple, sucking yer earlobe* Thirsty, coquette?

Back