Judge Engoron's $355 Million Fine Against Donald Trump May Have Far-Reaching Consequences

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

EXCLUSIVE: “New York Became My TOP Loser State” – Kevin O’Leary Speaks with The Gateway Pundit Following New York Judge’s “Attack on Every Entrepreneur in America”​

By Jordan Conradson Feb. 18, 2024 7:00 am

O’Leary described the decision to slap Trump with an over $355 million fine and bar Trump from doing business in New York as “an attack on the 11th sector of the S&P 500 and an attack on every entrepreneur in America,” adding, “That’s 100% what it is; It’s 100% Wrong.

Developers and REIT Investors “should be very, very worried that you can get this kind of inconsistency in policy,” said O’Leary. “It’s an attack on the whole sector of the economy, based on what?”

The non-jury Soviet-style show trial played out in court for eleven weeks. Judge Engoron delayed the verdict to mid-February after he demanded information about possible perjury by Trump Org. CFO Allen Weisselberg at the eleventh hour.

Radical Marxist New York Attorney General Letitia James brought this case against Trump with no victim, seeking to ban Trump and his sons from operating any businesses in New York. She accused Trump of inflating his assets and defrauding lenders and insurance companies. O’Leary responded, “My question is, what fraud, who was defrauded here? Who was harmed? I don’t understand.”

More on the Marxist Engoron here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-new-york-became-my-top-loser-state/

This idiocy could lead to the biggest business exodus in NY history.

BREAKING REPORT: Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engoron’s $350 Million Ruling Against Trump and His Sons (VIDEO)​

By Patty McMurray Feb. 17, 2024 5:20 pm

Truckers to the rescue—again.

Truckers bravely exposed some of the worst COVID shutdowns in the world when they parked their trucks in Ottowa to protest the iron-fisted approach used against citizens by the Justin Trudeau regime. Truckers in the US showed solidarity for their Canadian neighbors and helped block shipping between the US and Canada in Detroit, Michigan. Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who was being considered for Joe Biden’s VP, quickly threatened arrest for truckers who dared to block the Ambassador Bridge.

American truckers are now reportedly threatening to stop deliveries into New York City over the grotesque $350 million judgment against President Trump and his sons Don Jr. and Eric by partisan hack Judge Engoron on Friday.

Aside from first responders, is there another profession in the United States that proudly wears patriotism on its sleeves like the American trucker?

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breaking-report-truckers-plan-stop-shipments-nyc-response/

It would serve NY right.

Are these truckers going to destroy NY before or after they win their civil war in Texas?
They need to drive up from Texas (waving their anti-US Constitution flags) before they get to refuse to deliver in New York, for sure.

^^^
Funniest prediction I've read this year. 🤣

Truckers to the rescue—again.

Quite a few truckers are going to be replaced by autonomous vehicles, and their Deplorable ranks will absolutely hasten that transition to happen faster due to their childish nonsense - which hasn't "rescued" anyone or anything.

I wonder if non-Deplorable truckers will hold them at least partially responsible once that happens? 🤔 Hope so.

EXCLUSIVE: “New York Became My TOP Loser State” – Kevin O’Leary Speaks with The Gateway Pundit Following New York Judge’s “Attack on Every Entrepreneur in America”​

By Jordan Conradson Feb. 18, 2024 7:00 am

O’Leary described the decision to slap Trump with an over $355 million fine and bar Trump from doing business in New York as “an attack on the 11th sector of the S&P 500 and an attack on every entrepreneur in America,” adding, “That’s 100% what it is; It’s 100% Wrong.

Developers and REIT Investors “should be very, very worried that you can get this kind of inconsistency in policy,” said O’Leary. “It’s an attack on the whole sector of the economy, based on what?”

The non-jury Soviet-style show trial played out in court for eleven weeks. Judge Engoron delayed the verdict to mid-February after he demanded information about possible perjury by Trump Org. CFO Allen Weisselberg at the eleventh hour.

Radical Marxist New York Attorney General Letitia James brought this case against Trump with no victim, seeking to ban Trump and his sons from operating any businesses in New York. She accused Trump of inflating his assets and defrauding lenders and insurance companies. O’Leary responded, “My question is, what fraud, who was defrauded here? Who was harmed? I don’t understand.”

More on the Marxist Engoron here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-new-york-became-my-top-loser-state/

Kevin O'Leary is a problem.

"O’Leary responded, “My question is, what fraud, who was defrauded here? Who was harmed? I don’t understand.”"

O'Leary speaks with the same mindset as Trump and his sons. It is that everybody got paid back; we made money on the art of the deal, no harm, no foul. It's all a perfect deal. I don't understand; how's that a bad thing?

Except the deal was based on multiple lies and perpetuated fraudulent lies. At the simplest level, Trump claimed his penthouse was 30,000 square feet, not the actual 9,996 square feet he knew it was for loan purposes. He lied, signed the loan papers knowing he lied, and spent the money to enrich himself based on that lie. Falsifying documents to obtain loans at a reduced rate was fraud against the State of New York and any other real estate investor seeking loans. Trump didn't just benefit a few dollars on the deal; he made millions off of it - and it was a clear prolonged pattern of behavior over years of lies.

NY applied the law to the lies - that's not inconsistency. It finally had enough of his malfeasant behavior, and they took action. New York will get a chance to correct Trump's financials for the next three years unless the appeals courts overturn the results of a fair trial decision.

Hate to break it to you, Reichguide, but all NYC businesspeople are already aware of which way the city leans politically.
And they've known for decades what the rest of the world has learned about Trump since 2016.

Home of the stock market. One of the biggest media markets in the world. 8 million consumers that often dictate economic trends worldwide. But yeah, businesses are going to be leaving there in droves because of this judgement. 🙄

Isn't that the petty bullshit we're always told about taxes? That the rich will take their ball and go home?

Yep. And I'm still waiting for an explanation of why they would do that when every country they'd want to live in has much higher taxes than we do.

Honestly given the way money works they'd probably be just fine in Saudi Arabia.

Honestly given the way money works they'd probably be just fine in Saudi Arabia.

They'd be complaining it's too hot outside there and my mistress arm candy not allowed to go out looking hot and impress other important men.

But I thought they were only attacking Trump because of the witch hunt?

Why would other CEOs be worried?
Because a legal precendent has been set, whereas a perfectly legal and mutually satisfactory agreement is created and concluded where both parties are happy, but years later a judge can unilaterally and without trial declare a party guilty of victimless fraud and issue hundreds of millions worth of fines.

Because a legal precendent has been set, whereas a perfectly legal and mutually satisfactory agreement is created and concluded where both parties are happy, but years later a judge can unilaterally and without trial declare a party guilty of victimless fraud and issue hundreds of millions worth of fines.
Lol.... This is not a unique case, except for the asshole in the defendant chair.

Lol.... This is not a unique case, except for the asshole in the defendant chair.
Burning people at the stake for being a witch wasn't a unique case either, and was also decided by judges and cheered on by mobs.

Back