• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doing good here girl. Sorry to hear you're a bit down. What can I do to cheer you up?

Hmmm, I'd like to, just not sure if I can. Let me see what I can do.

Did you check out Josh Groban and Lucia Micarelli yet?

hun u know thats cheating right? I want pics of smiles. Crop a nice pic guys and send me your grins

Hmmm, I'd like to, just not sure if I can. Let me see what I can do.

Did you check out Josh Groban and Lucia Micarelli yet?

Nope cant whilst low net allowance. They're on asticky note tho. Waiting for me to check em out :D

smile.jpg

Hmmm, wish I knew some way to show them to you. Let me know when you do. I'm sure you'll be amazed like I was.

thats cool denny.

If grin pics are impossible...ill accept funny/cute pics in lieu :)

hugs*

This is why i like this thread.. everybody looking for individual ways to cheer me up :)
You guys are so kind to me :kiss:

Ill be having a bath soon. I might do some better bathtime pics for you guys as a thank you. And because Im in mood to take some pics now :)

You guys get the benefit of that mood :kiss:

I might take a video and then when I have enough credit ill send it to my email and share it with you guys. I apparently cant take video with my current phone..or have totally forgotten how to *dumb blonde*

Which makes the process a lot more faffing about. I must have manual somewhere because could have sworn ive done a video off my new fone before.

Anyhoo rambling!

Last edited:
-Hugs for Bethy- we aren't just a bunch of pervs beautiful =P

LOL i know! :p

I like taking advantage of your pervy sides sometimes but I dont think its all you all are :rolleyes: I like my followers to have substance. And I am greatful you guys do have it :kiss:

I'm glad you're in the mood for some fun again. Not just for our benefit but because that means you are feeling better and feeling better about yourself. I'd love to see some bath pics and a video would be awesome. I hope you figure out how to do it.

Hunting down the manual as we speak. Stupid phone! I did it once and its not an obvious way of doing it..but it can be done! It doesnt have video as separate thing..you just have to hope for best when u play around with it.

Cant wait to get a new, more useful phone.

I am going to take my leave of you all tonight.
Be Good - and you know what I mean /glares at Beth :D

ttyl
:heart: :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Cant wait to get a new, more useful phone.

I know what you mean. I cheaped out when I bought mine and it hardly has any features and the ones it does have don't work that well. It's constantly coming on and taking pics of the inside of my pocket. I go to find a pic on it and there's a dozen black ones of nothingness. One of these days I'm going to hurl it off a cliff.

ive seen the phone i want..its £60. Now all i have to do is save up for it. It has a better cam than mine and it has video functioning. Why does everything cost money??

Maybe I should start charging for pics :D That way I can afford all the things that make it easier to take them

lol..well yeah. And i've left enough private that I can reasonably charge for some pics.

Maybe should look into it? ;)
I doubt its a side that pays well..when so many put it out for free now! Who would pay to watch a girl play when u can do it for free?

I guess it would depend on the girl. All you need is a Paypal account and a few faithful fans. You're right, you won't get rich on it, but you would probably earn a bit of extra. Just be careful how you do it. You don't want to get booted off the lit boards.

Back