Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Bethy :rose:

Hope you've been having a lovely day/evening. Super-excited about the announcement :D

Also, definitely in agreement with everyone else about the 4000 video. It really is fantastic :)

Hello there, Beth! I hope the day treated you well.

Looked who sneaked in right there! Sorry for making you wait so long for a reply hunni. Day is going sort of well..I mean I'm pretty good but I am working with people who are not great at all :(

So I am taking a small victory in the fact that the work is not killing my mood as much as it does usually. (which probably makes me sound horrible but when you deal with suicidal people..you can help them much more efficiently when our own mood hasn't been sucked down with theirs)

How you doing hunni?

Na thank your beth your the best tease on lit lol

Lol because I let you see a link to something possibly good but never let you see it?? ;)

Hey Bethy :rose:

Hope you've been having a lovely day/evening. Super-excited about the announcement :D

Also, definitely in agreement with everyone else about the 4000 video. It really is fantastic :)

Hey sweetie

Yeah day is good..read above for more detail. Im so psyched that everyone loved that video :)

How are you?

well howdy there Miss Beth, how is y'all doin today?

Howdy hunni
Gotta love a sexy cowboy drawl..yummy, come to bethy's place :devil:

Yeah good (see above) How you doing hun?

Looked who sneaked in right there! Sorry for making you wait so long for a reply hunni. Day is going sort of well..I mean I'm pretty good but I am working with people who are not great at all :(

So I am taking a small victory in the fact that the work is not killing my mood as much as it does usually. (which probably makes me sound horrible but when you deal with suicidal people..you can help them much more efficiently when our own mood hasn't been sucked down with theirs)

How you doing hunni?

Lol because I let you see a link to something possibly good but never let you see it?? ;)

Hey sweetie

Yeah day is good..read above for more detail. Im so psyched that everyone loved that video :)

How are you?

Howdy hunni
Gotta love a sexy cowboy drawl..yummy, come to bethy's place :devil:

Yeah good (see above) How you doing hun?

Hey again Beth.

Sorry, the one in my profile. I obviously suck at deadlines:eek:
Okay you lost me..apparently i make too many requests that even i cannot keep up!!

I gotta say that is the bestest, cutest profile pic i have ever seen. Omg >.<

Thank you :eek: But now you've got me wondering what WAS going through that dirty little mind of yours :devil:

Hey sweetie

How are you?

Doing pretty good. Had a nice, lazy day today. Watched a couple of movies, watched commentary on one, then started watching a documentary. Lots of fun. Also did my dishes, which was nice to finally get done because I kinda let 'em stack up over the weekend. Also chatted (briefly via text) with my brother today, which was rad because I really like him and we rarely get to see each other.

As of now, Yahoo is dead to me, so I am slowly going through all my different accounts to switch everything to the new address.

Last edited:

How you doing hunni?

Sounds like a really rough job. My day, or rather night, is progressing. So far it's easier than last week. I got to take my dinner break tonight, so that's a victory. I hope your day goes by smoothly, Beth.

Ohh.. i slapped myself but got an extra slap from you. And for the question of wether im good or not, yes i am. Hope your having a good morning?

Oooh it sucks being me right now =/ That sounded rather self pitying :eek: Im just dealing with a huge problem in my mod duties..way bigger than I thought and wishing I didnt have to respond to PMs there or make someone feel better that I sooo wanna rip his tiny, sick, perverted head off!!! :mad::mad:

Deep breath

--------------------------------------------

Thank you. But now you've got me wondering what WAS going through that dirty little mind of yours

LOL and now the good kind of perverted. Ha i will give you guessing so much more fun that way

Doing pretty good. Had a nice, lazy day today. Watched a couple of movies, watched commentary on one, then started watching a documentary. Lots of fun. Also did my dishes, which was nice to finally get done because I kinda let 'em stack up over the weekend. Also chatted (briefly via text) with my brother today, which was rad because I really like him and we rarely get to see each other.

As of now, Yahoo is dead to me, so I am slowly going through all my different accounts to switch everything to the new address.

Ok hunni keep me updated on email and stuff <3
Fancy doing my chores?? ;)

Hello Bethy =D hope you're doing good :kiss:

Hey sexy denny :rose:
Im..well..good in general if a little pissed right now. How's you?

Sounds like a really rough job. My day, or rather night, is progressing. So far it's easier than last week. I got to take my dinner break tonight, so that's a victory. I hope your day goes by smoothly, Beth.

It's not rough all the time. Well depending on your measure of rough. It's apparently going to be a rough one today..maybe karma or something =P lol

You dont normally get dinner break? :(

Good night, Bethy. I just had to get one more Bump in

Night sweetie..and remember to wake me up the nice way :devil:

Sweet hello's to you Beth......:rose:

Hi my lovely <3

I think it's a welcome to the thread right? Ah well does one anyway =)

Welcome to Bethy Town <3

Ohh.. i slapped myself but got an extra slap from you. And for the question of wether im good or not, yes i am. Hope your having a good morning?

Lol Im..see above :) Hows you?

Hmmmm....Bethy town it shall be.....

A beginning welcome? Guess I'll take that....

Depends on the type of man..

A good home cooked meal..a good night out with the lads. A long and playful blowjob...to lick a girl until she cums violently on his face..dirty naughty and beyond sinful sex...Their team to win the prize...a woman to understand what a one night stand looks like.

For men to really rule the world and a big massive stonking cock that women will drool and faint over...Am i close???

LOL which would you like this morning hunni?

Depends on the type of man..

A good home cooked meal..a good night out with the lads. A long and playful blowjob...to lick a girl until she cums violently on his face..dirty naughty and beyond sinful sex...Their team to win the prize...a woman to understand what a one night stand looks like.

For men to really rule the world and a big massive stonking cock that women will drool and faint over...Am i close???

LOL which would you like this morning hunni?
I would have to say who needs lads?

A real man would much prefer the long and playful blowjob as well as licking and sucking her hot, wet juicy pussy. For her to be as naughty and sinful as possible and for her to look that one night stand in the face and moan to be fucked as hard and deep as possible. Again I would have to say who the fuck needs his lads around if HE can't please his woman for himself???

I would have to say who needs lads?

A real man would much prefer the long and playful blowjob as well as licking and sucking her hot, wet juicy pussy. For her to be as naughty and sinful as possible and for her to look that one night stand in the face and moan to be fucked as hard and deep as possible. Again I would have to say who the fuck needs his lads around if HE can't please his woman for himself???
some men ARE strange :rolleyes:

I love the sex answer...lots and lots of naughty sex :devil:

some men ARE strange :rolleyes:

I love the sex answer...lots and lots of naughty sex :devil:
The men that need help are strange.

Lots and lots of naughty sex with lots of juice and cum? Nothing at all wrong with that. Depends on your desire of the moment.

The men that need help are strange.

Lots and lots of naughty sex with lots of juice and cum? Nothing at all wrong with that. Depends on your desire of the moment.
Right now?

lots of blowjobs and half clothed..too horny to remove our underwear..hot sex against a wall..on floor..across a bench.

Hunni im just super horny. Ill take it as it cums ;)

Right now?

lots of blowjobs and half clothed..too horny to remove our underwear..hot sex against a wall..on floor..across a bench.

Hunni im just super horny. Ill take it as it cums ;)

Reading that just put me into super horny mode too. I vote for the wall to the bench ending up on the floor combo.

Back