• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Small , but nice yard. Neighbor actually mowed part of it while I was gone. so I only had part.
Man you email slow, or I spent more time mowing than i thought:p

Harsh!

I did say I would email when felt better and could respond the way you deserved!! Which will be when I get back from the lil girls room.

Gosh give an inch ;)

Its been a rather crappy weekend but im getting better thanks. How has your weekend been my lovely?

Glad to hear things are getting better- my weekend's been a mixture of good and bad- nothing too serious though

Harsh!

I did say I would email when felt better and could respond the way you deserved!! Which will be when I get back from the lil girls room.

Gosh give an inch ;)

Gee wizz, just teasing.:) Take your time
"I'll give you an inch" But it's going to be the last inch. You'll just have to deal with the other _ _ _ _ _!

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Seems to be going around. Colds, allergies, flu. Tis the season.

Nothing much exciting.. I might do the second part of that survey now. School work..mess around on paint and gimp. Then go through the entries once midnight hits and pick the winners.

I'm beside myself with excitement. So if you ever wanted two of me, now's your chance.

Haha

Not ill hunni..was just off..anyways back now to respond

Just realised the time..2 mins to go.

I'd love 2 of you hunni..mmmm 2 rons :devil:

Hey sexy lady how you tonight?

do i get to see you on IM anytime soon? being may and all now :p xx

good night bump :)

Night sweetie <3

I'll be checking back to see the results. gotta make dinner

Okies

Hey sexy lady how you tonight?

do i get to see you on IM anytime soon? being may and all now :p xx

Im better thanks, hows you?

Lol it is indeed may and i think my net reboosts on 6th or 8th of may. It told me but i cannae remember which of the 2 so safest bet is to plan from the 9th :D

i'm good, glad you are better :) i look very much forward to the 9th then :D lots of fun to be had!

hows the assignments? x

Winner Announcement

Following the May Bank Holiday Competition; Question being - What would you do to get your hands on a video of me using a vibrator for first time? Here are the results...

There have been some modifications to the 'first time' part of the question because I just couldn't decide on an order I felt totally comfortable with. These entries were above and beyond what I expected. Sooo to reward them better I decided rather than make one video and then cut it into smaller pieces per prize.. I would make individual videos of varying lengths, each one personalised to it's intended owner.

Third Place

The winner of third place will receive a video that is approximately 5 minutes in length..possibly longer.

And 3rd place goes jointly to: AliveInside and Drtshare.

Second Place

Second Place receives the full length version of this video. How ever long it takes me to orgasm..that's how long the video will be.

And the winner of 2nd place goes to Haveone

First Place

I'm hoping this prize doesn't cause too much controversy since I kept it a state secret from the thread. The overall winner of the May Bank Holiday competition receives the opportunity to watch me play LIVE for them. If they are not able to receive that prize for any reason I will swap their prize with 2nd Place and add an extra something to it...of their choice.

So 1st Place goes to Mr Ron

All entrants will receive an intimate picture of me and the toy.

I want to thank everyone for their entries and for making this competition one of the best so far. Anyone who has ideas for future prizes let me know and I'll work the next competition around those ideas.

And oh my gosh was that hard to pick between. I sooo wanted to give everyone 1st place because I felt mean putting people in no pile or lower on the board.

i'm good, glad you are better :) i look very much forward to the 9th then :D lots of fun to be had!

hows the assignments? x

Indeed :D:devil:

Assignments are half and half. My maths has a deadline of this Friday and I think I will make that deadline fairly easily..so good half :)

My English doesn't have a specific deadline but the sooner the better so that I can concentrate more fully on the text. Currently I am having to skim read or read to pass an assignment rather than having an overall knowledge that will help my revision in September; ready for October exam. I have 2 and half english ones to get through ideally by mid may so that I'll have 2 weeks for the June assignment and be back on track.

I fell far behind when personal stuff got in way of studying. Long story but had something of a breakdown. Now I am working hard to get back on track. Doesn't seem like I am working hard..all the lit time I have :rolleyes: But im doing good.

Thanks for asking >.< I imagine you secretly thinking..jebus i only needed a "yeah im doing good" lol

I'm overcome with joy!!! :) :) :)

It is truly an honor to accept this award. I'd like to thank all the members of the academy and all my many supporters both past and present. Of course none of this would have been possible without the unwavering support of my family and friend. I promise that though winning this prize is an awesome experience I will continue to be the decent and humbel person my mother taught me to be. Most of all thank-you Beth for being the inspiration for my entry. to my cowinners who sadly could not also be named to first I'd jike to offer my condolences and say "Too bad, so sad, better luck nest time." Gloat, gloat, gloat.

Meanwhile, in other news. I just got back from viewing your new videos. OMG, you are so very sexy. I love how you take it nice and slow and let us really take in your sexy beauty and enjoy the moment. I loved imagining that was my cock you were sucking on and am amazed at how deep you are able to take it. It looks just like mine too, cept for the little clit teaser. I have fingers and a tongue for that.

Omg!

Thank you Bethy. I am very excited!! So this is the FIRST time ever using a vibrator? Putting it the way you do. "As long as it takes". THAT sounds awesome. :rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

Where has our Beth gone? The lights are on but nobody's home. :(

I'm overcome with joy!!! =)

It is truly an honor to accept this award. I'd like to thank all the members of the academy and all my many supporters both past and present. Of course none of this would have been possible without the unwavering support of my family and friend. I promise that though winning this prize is an awesome experience I will continue to be the decent and humbel person my mother taught me to be. Most of all thank-you Beth for being the inspiration for my entry. to my cowinners who sadly could not also be named to first I'd jike to offer my condolences and say "Too bad, so sad, better luck nest time." Gloat, gloat, gloat.

Hey no gloating (or blatant gloating) or the mayoress may revoke the prize :eek: :)
Thank you for the entering <3

Meanwhile, in other news. I just got back from viewing your new videos. OMG, you are so very sexy. I love how you take it nice and slow and let us really take in your sexy beauty and enjoy the moment. I loved imagining that was my cock you were sucking on and am amazed at how deep you are able to take it. It looks just like mine too, cept for the little clit teaser. I have fingers and a tongue for that.

And hopefully the fact it is blue with little bumpy bits on it shaped like flowers (oddly enough lol) separates it from your own member..or I may be seriously worried and suggest a doctor visit for you :eek:

And thank you /blushes
I wasn't sure of response to that video because, well, its just my face and sucking. LOL i was so not in sexy clothes..nice big hoodie etc =D Haha i was going for girl next door of course..totally preplanned look :cool:

Thank you Bethy. I am very excited!! So this is the FIRST time ever using a vibrator? Putting it the way you do. "As long as it takes". THAT sounds awesome. :rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

Indeedy it is. I bought the blue toy from the 4000th as a vibrator but it failed to work =( And because I failed to read returns policy before i couldn't send it back because id slid it out of cellophane =/

Soo I bought the new toys from Love Honey and now i am excited owner of 2 vibrators..one of which can be used in bath or shower =D

Back