• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was going to pm you to give you some love, but disabled. I will do it here! HUGSSSSS
not sure what's wrong, but I am here if you need someone to talk to.
<3

This seriously better not be about me beth.

It's not. And in future if you have an issue with me please keep it private. I really don't appreciate being 'attacked' in public. I would never do that in your thread so please show the same courtesy.

Thanks

Last edited:
Aww......*hugs* x
:) Thank you :kiss:

I'm sorry you're not doing well, Beth. If there's anything I can do, let me know.
Thanks hunni <3 This is helping, knowing that people care.

{{Beth87}}
((PolyLvr))

Was going to pm you to give you some love, but disabled. I will do it here! HUGSSSSS
not sure what's wrong, but I am here if you need someone to talk to.
<3

Sorry will buddy you..I changed my settings because it was getting a bit ridiculous. Thank you hunni <3

Good afternoon Bethy. Got some love right here for ya ;) :heart:
Morning :)
Thanks for loves <3

Sorry But Pictures Suck Can not see or too dark

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind..but since my threaders have no issue with my NEW cam, I think ill just ignore the advice coming from someone who can't be bothered to read or look at more than one pic. But thanks for the complimentary feedback I really enjoyed it :rolleyes:

Hey Beth,

Hope you're doing all right!

And if you want, you can check out Arrested Development on IFC. I guarantee it will bring a smile!

Hey Beth,

Hope you're doing all right!

And if you want, you can check out Arrested Development on IFC. I guarantee it will bring a smile!
Hi lovely..what is IFC??

Im better than yesterday.. Stupid asses with nothing better to do than insult!

Morning Beth, hope everythings alright there after a good sleep. Take care, fallen.
Im still a little upset..stupid right? :) Hopefully I'll grow some thicker skin today and get past it :D

How are you doing hunni?

Im still a little upset..stupid right? :) Hopefully I'll grow some thicker skin today and get past it :D

How are you doing hunni?

Its not stupid, at first you might actually care about stuff like that but youll learn how to grow thicker skin on you nose and forget about it. Until then your a human being too and are very much allowed to be upset.

Im doing fine, just woke up washed my face and are slowly waking up and good god is it cold or is it only me?

Its not stupid, at first you might actually care about stuff like that but youll learn how to grow thicker skin on you nose and forget about it. Until then your a human being too and are very much allowed to be upset.

Im doing fine, just woke up washed my face and are slowly waking up and good god is it cold or is it only me?

Thanks :) I feel like I shouldn't be so upset but it was pretty horrible...

Lol i think its cold :D Glad you're good hunni

Morning to you Sweet lady. I'm up late .. can't sleep waiting for nurse to get here with pain shot. She forgot to bring refill.

send you note

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

Stupid nurse =/ Hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long hunni :kiss:

Getting sick, actually, how's your day now? ;) Just coughing a little, still going strong. :he-man: worth a try:)

Getting sick, actually, how's your day now? ;) Just coughing a little, still going strong. :he-man: worth a try:)

Well im not mean so it's certainly not better because you're ill..

no_swine_flu_i_got_man_flu_hat-p148258691414325457qz14_400.jpg

LOL hope you feel better soon sweets xx

she will be here in a hour. they forgot to tell her I was back on pain pump. So it need to be mixed for it.

hugs:kiss::kiss:

fred

You're probably asleepies now..Hope you are so that you can rest.

i saw this and i thought of you :kiss:

35724.jpg

Back