• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck that doesn't help my arousal.
i know :devil:

All these years of only squeezing around my own fingers...getting tighter and tighter. Never quite satisfied because i need to feel cum inside of me to feel truly finished.. Missing the feel of a man on me..his head travelling between my breasts down my stomach and onto my thighs.

Wanting him to lick me but being denied every time :( Whilst i in return selflessly suck him...(well not quite selflessly because I :heart: sucking cock..but im setting a scene of despair ^.^)

i know :devil:

All these years of only squeezing around my own fingers...getting tighter and tighter. Never quite satisfied because i need to feel cum inside of me to feel truly finished.. Missing the feel of a man on me..his head travelling between my breasts down my stomach and onto my thighs.

Wanting him to lick me but being denied every time :( Whilst i in return selflessly suck him...(well not quite selflessly because I :heart: sucking cock..but im setting a scene of despair ^.^)

Wow, 6 to midnight in zero seconds flat. And for the record, I :heart:LOVE:heart: giving oral.

:rose::heart::rose:

I got myself a heart ;) thank you oh so much Beth. What is this lovely lady wearing tonight?
:heart:

Actually was a kiss =) but ill give you both hunni
Im wearing black trousers, no panties and purple t-shirt, white bra.

Wow, 6 to midnight in zero seconds flat. And for the record, I :heart:LOVE:heart: giving oral.

:rose::heart::rose:

That phrase is ace :D And flattering at the same time..so super ace! :kiss:
Mmmm so enthusiastic licking guaranteed then? :devil:

Damn Beth that is such a shame. Althoigh I admit reading it did make my hardon worse lol

Beth87 said:
:heart:

Actually was a kiss =) but ill give you both hunni
Im wearing black trousers, no panties and purple t-shirt, white bra.

Oh a kiss is just as good, and ill respond with the softest lips i can give you. And about your outfit tonight, sounds delicious ;) *takes a peek*

Damn Beth that is such a shame. Althoigh I admit reading it did make my hardon worse lol
'worse' or better? :D
Mmm love the thought of all these hard cocks..slowly being stroked as you think of reawakening my body. Of breaking in my tight pussy..stretching it out again. And then when i can't take it any more..you explode into me, completing my wish to be full of cum

'worse' or better? :D
Mmm love the thought of all these hard cocks..slowly being stroked as you think of reawakening my body. Of breaking in my tight pussy..stretching it out again. And then when i can't take it any more..you explode into me, completing my wish to be full of cum

Oh my you know how to use verbal tease. Well done :rolleyes:

Oh my you know how to use verbal tease. Well done :rolleyes:
that sounds good until you hit the rollyeyes. See now im not sure if thats a friendly face or sarcastic face. Sometimes it difficult to tell especially in the context its been put.

that sounds good until you hit the rollyeyes. See now im not sure if thats a friendly face or sarcastic face. Sometimes it difficult to tell especially in the context its been put.

The rolleyes is for me to hide what im actually doing while i read that, sorry for using it in a bad timing.

The rolleyes is for me to hide what im actually doing while i read that, sorry for using it in a bad timing.
Ah ok :) Then thanks for compliment :kiss:

Dont worry hunni sometimes that icon can mean two things..mostly i know when it means which. Today i didnt...blonde! :rolleyes:

Why would u want to hide that from me? :( I like hearing naughty things :devil:

Ah ok :) Then thanks for compliment :kiss:

Dont worry hunni sometimes that icon can mean two things..mostly i know when it means which. Today i didnt...blonde! :rolleyes:

Why would u want to hide that from me? :( I like hearing naughty things :devil:

A little mystery before giving you what you want is always a good way of approach in my opinion. But if you really want what i want to give you.. It involves something really swollen and about to explode.

A little mystery before giving you what you want is always a good way of approach in my opinion. But if you really want what i want to give you.. It involves something really swollen and about to explode.

Mmmm I like mystery too. The mystery is im not able to watch and play with it! :D
GREAT pics btw...mmmmmmmmmm

.....Better

:devil: so where wud u put it?

Well Beth, I am a firm believer in that being the ladys choice, so the question should be where would you want me to put it...

Attention all Beth followers

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that she has a Competition going here on her thread. Scroll back a page of two for the details. Let's support our favorite lady by entering. Of course your entries will have to surpass my awesome one, but don't be disheartened, there are some lovely runner up prizes too.

soo....if i spam to get to 4000 post does that count? lol and yet again i missed beth being on >.<

Hey there beautiful, hows your friday night goin so far?

Great thanks sweetie, yours?

Well Beth, I am a firm believer in that being the ladys choice, so the question should be where would you want me to put it...

Everywhere..is that unladylike??

Hello sweetie. Or should I say sexy. mmmm
Hello sexy man :kiss:

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that she has a Competition going here on her thread. Scroll back a page of two for the details. Let's support our favorite lady by entering. Of course your entries will have to surpass my awesome one, but don't be disheartened, there are some lovely runner up prizes too.

Hello ron baby :kiss:
hows ur friday night going?

soo....if i spam to get to 4000 post does that count? lol and yet again i missed beth being on >.<
lol no spam..unless its good links to fun things etc. Things ill like and enjoy given what gift i am giving :D
LOL

omg we are on at the same time... amazing! lol and awww no spamming? that takes the fun out of it :( =P

omg we are on at the same time... amazing! lol and awww no spamming? that takes the fun out of it :( =P
lol sorry hun i was at blogtv and lost track of time

I didnt say no spamming. I said only spamming id like to read back

lol sorry hun i was at blogtv and lost track of time

I didnt say no spamming. I said only spamming id like to read back

lol it's ok... spamming with a point? psshh then that's not the kind of spamming i want to do =P lol jk if i had something you would want to look at i would do it >.<

Back