Joe Biden Embarrassing Our Country Abroad

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

DUDE IS LOST: Old Joe Biden Mumbles Through Speech in Vietnam, Leaves Podium Before Vietnam Leader Speaks, Then Freezes in Place (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Sep. 10, 2023 9:20 am

As Steve Bannon says, “Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.”

Joe Biden mumbled through another speech in Vietnam on Sunday. Biden left the G20 in India and made a stop in Vietnam. Biden received 5 draft deferments during the Vietnam War.

Biden read the entire speech while looking down at his paper but still managed to confuse his words.

When Old Joe was finished his prepared remarks he walked away from the podium. He forgot where he was. Then he stopped and looked completely lost. He had no idea what he was doing.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/dude-is-lost-old-joe-biden-mumbles-through/

Not a single word from Democrats or their media empire about the 25th Amendment or a mental test for this diaper-soiling cognitive basket case now in the White Hose.

Not a single word from Democrats or their media empire about the 25th Amendment or a mental test for this diaper-soiling cognitive basket case now in the White Hose.
2927213b9f7cde53733440bbc16b55f7.gif

There was no stolen election. I wish people would stop repeating that lie.
It was stolen in the manner that basic information about Joe Biden was withheld from the American voter prior to the election, and the government itself engaged in calculated misinformation when 51 former intelligence community leaders issued a public statement that the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian misinformation" in order to protect Joe Biden and misinform American voters about the criminality of the Biden family. Had the truth been known prior to the election, it is very likely that Joe Biden would not be President.

Hunter's laptop was undeniably misinformation whether it came from Russia or the Republicans. There is no crime family in the Bidens and even if there was its rich coming from all the things we know about Trump with no reasonably doubts.

It was stolen in the manner that basic information about Joe Biden was withheld from the American voter prior to the election, and the government itself engaged in calculated misinformation when 51 former intelligence community leaders issued a public statement that the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian misinformation" in order to protect Joe Biden and misinform American voters about the criminality of the Biden family. Had the truth been known prior to the election, it is very likely that Joe Biden would not be President.
So you agree that there was no meaningful voting irregularities that would have made any difference. Good to finally hear it.

Biden was annointed as the Democratic Party's presidential candidate in 2020. He came from nowhere, very suddenly, when Bernie Sanders had been well ahead. Yet those same people who got Biden the nomination and presidency now whinge about people not liking him as president. How would Biden beat RFK Jr. in a fair Democratic primary in 2024?

Biden was annointed as the Democratic Party's presidential candidate in 2020. He came from nowhere, very suddenly, when Bernie Sanders had been well ahead. Yet those same people who got Biden the nomination and presidency now whinge about people not liking him as president. How would Biden beat RFK Jr. in a fair Democratic primary in 2024?
He won in South Carolina, with a ton of moderate votes.

It wasn't from nowhere.....moderates support Biden.

lol, shut up.

He won in South Carolina, with a ton of moderate votes.

It wasn't from nowhere.....moderates support Biden.
Nobody was supporting Biden, until the DNC started (like in 2016) another "anyone but Sanders" campaign.

There is absolutely no evidence the election was in any way stolen. How many rallies did Biden even hold? At the height of Covid he did the responsible thing and kept that shit a minimum. Also there is a difference between liking Biden and knowing we can't afford a second term of Trump.

The thing we learned from Trump is this swamp is a myth. Nothing more and nothing less.

Lets say a third party could get 30% of the vote that actually makes the problem worse not better. They don't even need. Lets say the red states go red, blue states blue and a third party takes two swing states. Nobody got to 50%+. Then the House picks. Is that really what you want?

In the 1990s, when Third Party Fever was at a peak, I remember talking about it with people and saying it was a bad idea because nobody wanted to take the decades necessary to gain at least 1/3 of the offices at the city/county level, then 1/3 of the seats in a state legislature before going after the governor's mansion... and 1/3 of the US House and Senate before trying for the Presidency.

Instead, they wanted the big jobs first. The problem with that approach is that the guy you send to "power" has no natural allies and the two parties, in a fabulous show of bipartisanship, will unite as never before, to destroy him. This is what happened when Republican voters dared to choose a candidate their party had not pre-chosen for them. I admit, I underestimated the resolve of the GOP elites. I thought winning was the only thing that mattered and once Trump won, they would come around.

Instead, they showed us the truth. The truth is they look at the party as a business. They are the executives and the voters are low level worker bees who are expected to do as they're told. The party elites would much rather lose elections than lose control of the business. So they treated us to a magnificent betrayal, of Trump, the voters, and the system itself.

A few Republicans gave meaningless and phony support to their President, but they were only fantasizing about taking Trump's voters and their enthusiasm as their own once Trump was out of the way. The rest just sat on their hands, having already been told what was going to happen and not wanting to get in the way.

And yes, the election was stolen. Blatantly. In your face. Without shame or skill. It doesn't pass the sniff test that a candidate who couldn't fill a high school gym and chose as his running mate a woman from a state he would win anyway, who was so deeply unappealing that she dropped out of the primary before the first votes were cast... could somehow defeat a candidate who could put 10,000 to 20,000 people in auditoriums every night of the week wherever he went.

And on election night, 5 states "stopped counting." States had never done that before. But that night, 5 did. Coincidentally, those 5 were exactly the ones Trump had to win. When counting was suspended he led by significant margins in all 5. Somehow in the night, with counting stopped... he fell behind... in all 5. I laughed each time I heard someone parrot the mantra about "no evidence of widespread fraud." When I heard that I knew they were complicit. That's because "widespread fraud" isn't needed. The entire election could be stolen by stealing a few counties, in a few states - and it was.

The fact that the establishment of both parties, and the bureaucracy that grew fat, rich, and powerful on the pre-Trump paradigm, would not contest the obvious fraud or the means designed to enable it is no great surprise, is it? You cannot expect a corrupt and profitable system to be self correcting. It will always choose to defend itself against an outsider who threatens to change or disrupt it. That the "Supremes" showed no interest, just confirmed they have been compromised, as we have known for a long time now. Do you really think you get a job, for life, with that kind of power... if the real players don't have something they can use to control you?

What we all should have learned from the Trump years is that no matter how bad you thought Washington was, it's actually worse. Much worse.

I actually wrote out a long rant in reply to this but erased it cos why answer nonsensical blah blah.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

You people are incredibly predictable and reliable in reciting your lines… but the most impressive part of your training is that you actually believe you’re “thinking for yourself.”

I am very capable of using my own words to call out your idiotic revisionist view of trump and your outright election lies.
Idiot.
Is that too obtuse for you?
Buffoon.
Too clownish?
Dunning Kruger.
Too sciencey???

You are doing exactly what I expected.

Funny how this started with you accusing me of not being able to use my own words but, just as in your rant, you’re again now saying nothing.
I done wit u. Bye, Felicia.

I think you should read your own posts again in the morning when you have calmed down.

Oh, I’m calm.
Hysterical is claiming that seeing people excited in an auditorium is equal to actual voters.

Back