Jail's Cell

peachheart said:
okay thinking i have had enough of drama,and no one on here today thinking i will leave. plus gets irriating when someone talks to you then starts another convo. leaving hugggggs and kisses
drama? In here?
 
Jail said:
so how come your trip was uneventful, hotstuff?

Well, hotterstuff, cause I was working, and with my work, there's hardly ever time to play unless it's preplanned. It's all GO GO GO........Git 'er Done!!!
 
countrygent36 said:
Well, hotterstuff, cause I was working, and with my work, there's hardly ever time to play unless it's preplanned. It's all GO GO GO........Git 'er Done!!!

LOL

oh ok well yeah, that would be uneventful Well, I coulda played while you went to work...............golf I mean
 
Jail said:
LOL

oh ok well yeah, that would be uneventful Well, I coulda played while you went to work...............golf I mean

backwards golf you mean............it's the club you put in the hole, not the balls.
 
countrygent36 said:
backwards golf you mean............it's the club you put in the hole, not the balls.
LMAO well, I never had it put quite that way before (no pun intended) ;)
 
countrygent36 said:
Oh yes, we mustn't forget the 19th hole. That's where the fun really begins.
do they make frozen margaritas or daquiris there?
 
countrygent36 said:
if you tip the bartender well enough.
oh, I think I can do that. I'll even convert my canadian money to american LOL

which reminds me, I gotta do that soon too LOL
 
Back
Top