Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
hi ((((((((BD))))))))))Blue Dolphin said:God its so fecking quiet tonight
where the hell is everyone?
maybe they're really out fecking LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hi ((((((((BD))))))))))Blue Dolphin said:God its so fecking quiet tonight
where the hell is everyone?
peachheart said:that i dont know. hi there BD hugggggggs and kisssssssses

Jail said:hi ((((((((BD))))))))))![]()
![]()
maybe they're really out fecking LOL

no one to play with???????/Blue Dolphin said:AH HA
So thats why there is no one to play with
they are all allready AT IT![]()
Jail said:no one to play with???????/
what are peach and I????? chopped liver?

Blue Dolphin said:Get on yahoo then![]()
I am on yahooBlue Dolphin said:Get on yahoo then![]()
i dont see you talking to me either LOLpeachheart said:yep but not talkin to me. LOL
Jail said:I am on yahoo
mee tooJail said:I am on yahoo

you deleted me??????????Blue Dolphin said:Blue dont got your`n hun
Jail said:you deleted me??????????![]()
nope LOLBlue Dolphin said:add me love
rroyr23

yooooooooooooooou areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?alfa_lupogrigio said:mee too![]()
yeppersJail said:yooooooooooooooou areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

i'm just kiddin. lemme add you later, dear heart. I'm downloading some music right nowBlue Dolphin said:ok then

bye ((((((((((((((((peach))))))))))))))))) have a great daypeachheart said:okay thinking i have had enough of drama,and no one on here today thinking i will leave. plus gets irriating when someone talks to you then starts another convo. leaving hugggggs and kisses