Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
must be your puter then LOL or else the football thread is buried. LMAOpink_ said:The GB is slow.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
must be your puter then LOL or else the football thread is buried. LMAOpink_ said:The GB is slow.
Jail said:must be your puter then LOL or else the football thread is buried. LMAO
that NFL thingie you were doing the other daypink_ said:Football thread? i'm sorry i don't understand.
Jail said:that NFL thingie you were doing the other day
hmmmmm well, alrighty then LOL I'm talking golf in one thread at the momentpink_ said:No ones posting over there tonight, all the threads are boring.
Jail said:hmmmmm well, alrighty then LOL I'm talking golf in one thread at the moment
I've golfed for about 11 years now, but haven't had the chance to get out as much as I'd like topink_ said:i like to watch golf but do not play it.
I just finished watch'n fire works.....Now, for those stripes!Jail said:and you'll be seeing fireworks, once you find those stripes![]()
Jail said:I've golfed for about 11 years now, but haven't had the chance to get out as much as I'd like to
au_man said:My pleasure sweetheart. I made more than enough at the Motel today and only Vinde had any. I didn't tell Peach that the special tequila in up in the Penthouse...![]()
happy hump day sweetiehttp://www.smilies-world.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/sexy_smilies/5.gif
omahaman2 said:Good morning,cellmates and warden!!
Have an easy day today outside my cell,
Ive got to make some calls!
Gues ill make them on my CELLphone!![]()

FantasySlut said:Moaninggggg cellmates {{{{{{{{warden}}}}}}}}}
happy hump day to all![]()
Dumpling said:Good Morning {{{Jail}}}& {{{F S}}}
![]()
and the rest of the Gang![]()
Morning to you too Dumpling....hope you are wellDumpling said:Good Morning {{{Jail}}}& {{{F S}}}
![]()
and the rest of the Gang![]()

*stands with my hands on my hips, giving you a once over*ccnyman said:Hmmmm. You look vaguely familiar. Have we met?
FantasySlut said:*stands with my hands on my hips, giving you a once over*
Ummmmm yep....I do believe we've bumped into each other a couple of times![]()
How ya been cc?
I've been okay.......No, summer's here......busier now....I'm sure it'll go back up when school's back in.ccnyman said:Good, Fantasy. How've you been? Haven't seen you for a little while. Your daily post count is down.
FantasySlut said:I've been okay.......No, summer's here......busier now....I'm sure it'll go back up when school's back in.
Thank you.....Good to know that you are okayccnyman said:Glad to hear you're ok. It's good to see you again.