I've Never Had a Spanking

Re: getting spanked

iamaddog said:
as to getting spanked??? hmmm. let me ask this pretty please???
<snip>
will someone..anyone?? help explain how it is different???
I mean hey..it hurt bad enough then and i hated it. I do not see how I would ever..be able to withstand it from Mistress either!
Did you read the whole thread? You should do so, with any thread, before posting.

We've had a lot of good discussion in this thread about why, precisely, erotic, BDSM-style spanking is different than the ones you got as a kid from an angry parent.

For one thing, these are meant to arouse your senses. Those were meant to hurt you.

These are meant as a bonding experience between you and your Dominant. Those were meant to punish you.

These are to meet your physical needs for touch and heat. Those weren't designed to meet any need you had at all.

These are to meet your emotional needs for being controlled and used hard. Those weren't.

The spankings will have in common the fact that her hand hits your bottom - and that's about all. Your headspace will be different. (Then you were scared and had no control, now you will be trembling with anticipation and have a safe word.) Your world view will be different. (You were a kid with a kids' perception of the world and now you're an adult and your perception of the world is totally changed from then.) your needs will be different. (That was dread punishment, this will be desired eroticism.)

EVERYTHING will be different about the spankings you'll be getting now, maddog, versus those when you were a kid. EVERYTHING.

And in the end, you'll have a safe word if it is *not* different. If you have to stop it, then stop it. You and your Domme will work through it.

It'll be okay, you'll see.
:rose:

Re: Spanking here/a spanking there

Richard49 said:
Spanking your So is more than erotic.

You can spank them as part of regular lovemaking.

You can spank playing daddy daughter

Than there is spanking...Dom spanking subbie
1) as a reward
2) as punishment

God this horny making. <grin>

Richard
Michigan

Or you can spank for the reason I do...

I just feel like spanking!!!

Ebony <looking around for the sissy or tavish>

Good story

CarolineOh said:
I feel like I am turning into the board's most shameless plugger, but I wrote a story about my first spanking, and my feelings about it are pretty well expressed there, so I'll link it again. (Besides, it's rated at about 4.45, so if a few of you go and give it a 5, maybe I get can one of those cute little H's)

www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=39755

Excellent story !!!!!!!

Re: Re: Spanking here/a spanking there

Ebonyfire said:

Or you can spank for the reason I do...
I just feel like spanking!!!
Ebony <looking around for the sissy or tavish>

ggggeeeeeeeeeeee
I missed adding that one to my list
and one I like a lot......

That is to spank just cause

Don't look my way
I am a spanker npt a spankee

CarolineOh said:
I feel like I am turning into the board's most shameless plugger, but I wrote a story about my first spanking, and my feelings about it are pretty well expressed there, so I'll link it again. (Besides, it's rated at about 4.45, so if a few of you go and give it a 5, maybe I get can one of those cute little H's)

www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=39755

The "plugging" worked! Loved the story....and your others as well. You have a new fan that cant wait to read more!

Originally posted by CarolineOh

ok..I gave it a 5 also....enjoyed the story. was interesting...

mad dog in iowa

keep it coming...love stories

Thanks to all for your kind words about my story. I'm sorry if we hijacked this thread a litle, so back on topic:
I was struck by what cymbidia said about a spanking being a bonding experience between the spanker and the spankee. That rings very true to me. The positioning of an over the knee spanking is so intimate. You feel so exposed and at the same time, so secure, that it can only be compared, to me, to being held in a lover's arms.

Spanking

I agree with the poster who says you are missing out! :)) I LOVE it!

Good luck!

CarolineOh said:
Thanks to all for your kind words about my story. I'm sorry if we hijacked this thread a litle, so back on topic:
I was struck by what cymbidia said about a spanking being a bonding experience between the spanker and the spankee. That rings very true to me. The positioning of an over the knee spanking is so intimate. You feel so exposed and at the same time, so secure, that it can only be compared, to me, to being held in a lover's arms.

I agree about the bonding experience. I've only tried spanking my lover once (though I am looking forward to it again) and while it took a lot of effort for me to get the nerve up, it was definitely worth it. I felt that he trusted me and was completely vulnerable to me.

It was amusing -- I had the same feeling, trying to get the nerve up to actually *hit* someone I loved with my open hand, as I remember getting as a teenager when I'd kiss someone for the first time. Man, I've come a long way...

:)

Lain

sorry----

I am not---trying---to be a hard head--or a troublemaker.

'spose it's a childhood hold-over--

just HATE anything...remotely tied to any...pain..especially getting spanked and the like.
seems in my mind--this is only---reserved for those--needing punished--and i feel I never do anything to warrant this--especially as an adult.. this is---a great barrier in my mind---
can not get past the adult-child thing. if Mistress EVER told me to lay across Her knee I think I'd die from sheer embarrassment and then would die from being spanked like a willful child---at age 48 no less??? not!!!! I do not wish for--or like--this idea.
seems to me there should be better ways to resolve issues, with adults. I may be indeed Her slave--but please...spanked?
ain't no way Jose'--this little gray duck don't ask to get hurt on purpose.--physically OR emotionally..
hey,..if you folks are okay with all this more to you. I won't put you down. but it scares the bejesus out of me. don't 'spose any of y'all can relate to me on this...seems i am out here alone.
I hated spankings as a child and darn sure don't want it now.
if that ever arrives....I'll never be able to look Her in the eye again from being ashamed for going through with it. I'd hide in a hole somewhere....

y'all take care out there....

be good to yourself..

mad dog in iowa

Mad dog, I don't think there is one person posting here who thinks less of you because you are averse to spanking, or any other activity. Personally, I agree with you that I would never agree to submit to a spanking as punishment. I have been spanked as you read ;) but it was erotic play, not discipline.

What to do?

I want to be spanked, but I don't know an appropriate way to find someone who wants to spank me. Plus, without meaning to do so, I don't seem to project myself in r/t as someone who CRAVES a spanking, so people would never guess that about me. For me, a good spanking is as much about the loss of control and forced vulnerability as it is about the physical sensations. Cym's "have you ever's" capture that perfectly.

Any suggestions?

Re: What to do?

gomeade said:
I want to be spanked, but I don't know an appropriate way to find someone who wants to spank me. Plus, without meaning to do so, I don't seem to project myself in r/t as someone who CRAVES a spanking, so people would never guess that about me. For me, a good spanking is as much about the loss of control and forced vulnerability as it is about the physical sensations. Cym's "have you ever's" capture that perfectly.

Any suggestions?

If you are female I voluntar !!! :D

CarolineOh said:
Mad dog, I don't think there is one person posting here who thinks less of you because you are averse to spanking, or any other activity. Personally, I agree with you that I would never agree to submit to a spanking as punishment. I have been spanked as you read ;) but it was erotic play, not discipline.

For some it is punishment
for others
it is a reward
for others it is just erotic

Richard

Sorry, Richard

I hate to appear sexist, but if I were a woman, I think I would have a much better chance of finding someone. After all, my post elicited your response in matter of minutes! Social scripting makes it a lot harder for many people to accept a man who wishes to be spanked, but there's tons of us out there. Thanks very much for the thought.

Re: Sorry, Richard

gomeade said:
I hate to appear sexist, but if I were a woman, I think I would have a much better chance of finding someone. After all, my post elicited your response in matter of minutes! Social scripting makes it a lot harder for many people to accept a man who wishes to be spanked, but there's tons of us out there. Thanks very much for the thought.

And there are women out there who like to spank too
- I'm afraid I'm not one though - not for men anyway ;)

good luck on your hunt :heart:

Back