Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of tomorrow, I think I have no excuse not to write. I've watched all of "True Blood," the kids are in school all day and so I guess it's time to try again. I'm a little leery that I'm so far out of the habit it will be difficult to get back in.

There is a nun joke or three in there somewhere. :D

Good luck.

There is a nun joke or three in there somewhere. :D

Good luck.

Hahaha. Too bad I don't write taboo. Maybe I could try humor. ;)

The problem is that basically, since the previous school year let out, I knew I wouldn't really have the time to write, so I didn't try. This is what I do in those situations; if I can't do something, I don't worry about it, I just push it aside or back until I can. But then... it's not part of the routine anymore, and it's hard to readjust your routine.

Hahaha. Too bad I don't write taboo. Maybe I could try humor. ;)

The problem is that basically, since the previous school year let out, I knew I wouldn't really have the time to write, so I didn't try. This is what I do in those situations; if I can't do something, I don't worry about it, I just push it aside or back until I can. But then... it's not part of the routine anymore, and it's hard to readjust your routine.

It's all about priorities.

I fail to understand why anybody pays $67 for the privilege of having a bunch of fat, drunken, slobs yell obscenities in your ear for three hours.
(a/k/a attending an NFL football game)

I fail to understand why anybody pays $67 for the privilege of having a bunch of fat, drunken, slobs yell obscenities in your ear for three hours.

This also applies to English Football games.
Better on TV.
If I can be bothered

It's all about priorities.

True, but when this priority has had to be put down the list for a while, it's hard to bring it back up on the list. Plus I don't know where to start, revising older stuff or starting new stuff. Might have to split my time there.

My Sci-fi story is totally unrecognisable from the previous version I had sent to the editor. It's now double in word count.

I really want to see how it fares against the heavy weights in the category....

Me too, college games are much more fun and full of svelte college kids doing pushups in the stands, *cough*much better for story research and all that*cough*

Just realizing Michael Moorcock has written a lot more than I thought, and I knew he wrote a lot. I'm finding this with Neil Gaiman, too. Sigh. So many books...

If at first you don't suck seed, get a different orange. :rolleyes:

I really must try that again, sometime.
Natural orange fruit gave the inside of my mouth all kinds of hell after my
treatments. Strawberries are very tart, but I'm getting my taste buds back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back