Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was going to be difficult but I didn't realize just how so. I have a new respect for the old term "confinement." I'm so grateful for the wondeful man who has taken on so many things I used to do around here. I worry about him feeling overwhelmed or something, but he has just been amazing.

Reading this takes a lot of worry off of my mind.:kiss::heart::rose: Miss you dear. We need to chat sometime.:)

Reading this takes a lot of worry off of my mind.:kiss::heart::rose: Miss you dear. We need to chat sometime.:)

*hugs* Soon as I figure out how to hold the phone without my hands going numb, I will call (pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.) Thankfully, typing is easier than writing because my hands stay mostly open. :rolleyes:

Why do people in positions of authority promise a reply within 24-hours yet three days pass without hearing from them?

awwww.....bummer....I hope the crew leaves soon and you can hear the sounds of spring! :)

The excavation stopped at around 3:30 as usual for the last year or so. Now I just hear the traffic of the highway my office is situated on (and my central air conditioning that shouldn't be on when the window is open)...

The weekend is here and may joy prevail for all!!

friday2133311.jpg

Last edited:
Yanno, it really irritates me when people post something cryptic about something that's wrong in their life and then get pissed off when you ask about it. I'm not saying that you should be obligated to answer everyone's questions if you don't want to talk about it, but if you're going to be cryptic, expect to be asked! :mad:

Today I drove 40 miles in heavy rain, descended one of the most dangerous hills anywhere near me, parked my car in an awkward position - and then found that the place I had come to visit wouldn't open until next Wednesday.

I visited another place nearby.

On the way back there was a traffic accident ahead of me and I was stationary for an hour and a half. I was unable to do a U-turn because I was on one of the few stretches of dual carriageway on my route and the emergency services were travelling in both directions on the other carraigeway.

My wife wasn't pleased when I arrived home. I was supposed to help her in the garden and while I was sat in a traffic jam being rained on she was enjoying bright sunshine.

Og

Today I drove 40 miles in heavy rain, descended one of the most dangerous hills anywhere near me, parked my car in an awkward position - and then found that the place I had come to visit wouldn't open until next Wednesday.

I visited another place nearby.

On the way back there was a traffic accident ahead of me and I was stationary for an hour and a half. I was unable to do a U-turn because I was on one of the few stretches of dual carriageway on my route and the emergency services were travelling in both directions on the other carraigeway.

My wife wasn't pleased when I arrived home. I was supposed to help her in the garden and while I was sat in a traffic jam being rained on she was enjoying bright sunshine.

Og

Literally raining on your parade.

According to the calendar this is the first day of spring. So it's snowing instead. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about that Lynn.

__

I have a poker tournament today. It is a beautiful day, and I will win :D

I have two wonderful men in my life. My husband who is doing a wonderful job taking care of me even if i am not with it right now and my best friend who I adore. They rock and keep me sane and I think I need a nap.

And I was the fucking bubble boy. 200+ people played. 20 got to the next level. I was number 21. Fucking hell...

It was so nice to see old friend. :)

Also I really love my SO. Kind of alot.

And with that all in mind, I'm going to try not to get really upset about a potential issue at work because I don't know even know yet if it's going to be a problem. So, really, I should save the worrying for later.

If I can.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back