Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put me in the mood to make cookies with this post. First batch is in the oven as I type. :)

Blurt: Mmmmm, elk sausage. Goooood.

But you have to make strange unusual cookies.

My wife came in, looked at them and said "you know the recipe is supposed to make twice as much, if not more."

To which I replied "sure if you want wimpy sissy cookies. these are knock you down and kick your ass cookies."

She has no appreciation for gonzo bakery.

But you have to make strange unusual cookies.

My wife came in, looked at them and said "you know the recipe is supposed to make twice as much, if not more."

To which I replied "sure if you want wimpy sissy cookies. these are knock you down and kick your ass cookies."

She has no appreciation for gonzo bakery.

:D

How about if the ingredients call for everything but the kitchen sink?

These puppies have chocolate, coconut, raisins, nuts, oats... it's almost like a granola cookie!

:D

How about if the ingredients call for everything but the kitchen sink?

These puppies have chocolate, coconut, raisins, nuts, oats... it's almost like a granola cookie!

Mmmm sounds yummy, can you call them somethng outrageous like "granola monster cookies of DOOOOMMMM!!!!"

Wait, it needs more exclamation points.

I still haven't gotten my trimmer fixed from last falls "incident.":eek:

BTW.....ya'll just about ready for the baby?
Just about as hubby said, got a few things to do but not a lot.

That's better than six inches of leaves :rolleyes:

Would rather 6 inches of leaves, easier to deal with and safer. We live on a major road and you have to pull the minivan most of the way into it just so you can see whether traffic is coming or not...

God damn it, stop raining in our dining room!
Raining indoors is always irritating, to say the least.
Look on the bright side - at least it's not in the middle of the bed (been there, done that). It rained in the kitchen portion of the van yesterday , missed our bed by about 6 inches!:rolleyes:

Raining indoors is always irritating, to say the least.
Look on the bright side - at least it's not in the middle of the bed (been there, done that). It rained in the kitchen portion of the van yesterday , missed our bed by about 6 inches!:rolleyes:

In the middle of the bed wouldnt be too bad, we have enough room to move it and could probably clean better...But it's on top of our gaming table which is cluttered with stuff...God damn pipe burst...

no good can come of that...

unrelated: I just missed an out-of-state call from the hospital around the corner from where my siblings live... and they aren't answering their phones... it's just a freak coincidence... right?
Well. All siblings and their significant others accounted for... still finding it hard to believe it was a wrong number, though... *pondering the list of friends in that area which have my phone number* ...should I feel guilty at this point for thinking, "At least it wasn't someone in my family"?

:rose:'s for Imp and kidlet, and for McK
*hugs* for everyone else who needs them

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate for breakfast <guilty smirk>

by the by... you can always tell when Vella is about, cos you wake up in the morning (if you're a Brit) and find the mood and blurt thread have expanded exponentially overnight... minimum 4 pages. :rolleyes: ;)

And I personally think 'bipedal' is the funniest word in the dinosaur sentence... Whoever saw a dinosaur with pedals on????????????????/

x
V

ps- save me a doooom cookie... I'll need something healthy and appropriate for lunch and I've eaten my chocolate...

I'm not breathing properly.
Let me help you with that. :rose:

mws-breathe.jpg

:eek:

Thanks to all of you who sent :rose:es and hugs and well-wishes. Monster granola cookies of DOOOOOOOMMM!!!! are on the house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back