Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vermilion said:
Speaking of food I'd love to go somewhere where you could try a little bit of lots of different dishes. I do that awful thing of always ordering the same sort of food at resturants because I'm scared of paying good money and ending up with something I don;t like/can't eat.

Mussels, for example - I'd love to try them, cos I've never had them, but being a bit undecided on fishy flavoured foods there's a strong possibility I'd eat one and spit it out. What to do? <shrugs> No idea.

That was a definite blurt. My brain seems to be firing off millions of random thoughts today.
x
V

You'd LOVE the whitefish we have from Lake Huron. Definitely not fishy, very mild and flaky.

Damn, makes me hungry.

Salvor-Hardon said:
I've got this sudden craving to eat pussy. Just long drawn out licking and kissing and sucking between her legs.

What are you waiting for?

There's a decidedly odd sound outside. Something like a 30 foot cricket. I'm going to investigate. If I'm not back in 15 minutes, could someone send the Marines? :cool:

ETA:

Ok, it was actually coming from the adjacent room and it was just the water pump on my auto plant feeding system. The water had gotten too low. :cathappy:

Last edited:
YEHAW!!!!!!!!!

Drinks on me at Abs place......My IR story was nominated for the annual awards.....

:nana: :nana: :nana:

:D :p :devil:

:eek: Sorry.......... I was about to bust..... :eek:

TxRad said:
YEHAW!!!!!!!!!

Drinks on me at Abs place......My IR story was nominated for the annual awards.....

Very cool, Tx. Congratulations. :)

TxRad said:
YEHAW!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, babe. :kiss: Glad to see it's someone I know. :D

cloudy said:
You'd LOVE the whitefish we have from Lake Huron. Definitely not fishy, very mild and flaky.

Damn, makes me hungry.

You have no idea how many times I have heard "try this...it doesn't taste like fish" after I tell people I don't eat anything aquatic.

MY reply after I take a bite just to shut them up?

Yes it fucking does...it's FISH and it tastes like FISH cuz it's FISH!

Misty_Morning said:
You have no idea how many times I have heard "try this...it doesn't taste like fish" after I tell people I don't eat anything aquatic.

MY reply after I take a bite just to shut them up?

Yes it fucking does...it's FISH and it tastes like FISH cuz it's FISH!

*sigh* you are my hero...:D i completely agree.

Vermilion said:
show us?
x
V

We just downloaded them to the computer today, gotta go through the process of picking the best ones and sizing them, then people get to see them. :)

If you keep being so lovable, I'm going to have no choice but to fall in love with you. I just hope that she'll understand. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back