Is there a way to imbed pictures in a story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's time to rename this thread:

Advertisements for Twitter/X and AI illustrations.
Children behave. I'd hate to have to issue detention.....

image-28.jpg

EDIT: Actually like this one better...

image-29.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really happy with them. Managed to change both the outfit (leather to red dress) and the setting (I wanted her at a bar in the red dress) and yet still kept the same face, which is perfect for her.

These weren't the only two, but definitely the two best.

I absolutely adore this one too except the dress is purple not red as I requested. But otherwise it's fucking Cozbi.

Might have some trouble buying gloves, though...

This French teacher has the right number of digits. 😎
I dunno, judging by the scrawl on the chalkboard her hands must be deformed in some way.

That said, if I'd had a teacher like that at school, I might have paid more attention. Though not necessarily to the lessons.

I dunno, judging by the scrawl on the chalkboard her hands must be deformed in some way.

That said, if I'd had a teacher like that at school, I might have paid more attention. Though not necessarily to the lessons.
Looks like a Lit cam girl, with the little pink vibe end peaking out.

Fun fact: a "bilbo" was in fact a type of sword, named for the city of Bilbao in Spain.

One of the characters in The Pyrates by George MacDonald Fraser is called Black Bilbo, because he's considered the finest swordsman on the Spanish Main, see ye, wi' a sa-ha and dam' your eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back