Is the gun OK? Was it scratched?

People choose guns because they are a weapon created to kill. A person rarely chooses a car....I'd expect a single digit or less percentage of choice.

Guns are, by far, the most accessible and most dangerous for a novice to kill with.

The analogy of automobile deaths is dumb and not at all serious.

The analogy doesn't ever hold up, unless you specifically discuss intentional deaths by car versus intentional deaths by gun.

And you remove the discussion of required insurance. And probably remove the discussion of recalls because of excess deaths. And probably remove any discussion of lack of automobile amendments. And probably remove any discussion .....etc....etc.....

Yah, it's absolutely a stupid analogy that is only used by dipshits who refuse to talk about gun deaths in any serious way.
did they mention the training required to learn to operate a vehicle and driving tests required to be passed in order to be legally allowed on the roads as an insured driver? If a driver has passed their test, their details are all in the system... age, height, eye colour, address and more, accessible to authorities when required. Same for insurance details.

More and more maga-y states are rolling back gun legislation... despite Bill Lee's protestations about making TN safer after the Nashville school shooting, i think you'll find there's now no permit requirements for concealed carry, nor any training to own/operate a gun; if i had to make a guess, i'd say at least 1/3 (if not higher) of the population has guns passed down by their daddies or grand daddies that appear NOWHERE on any gov't data base. With cars, for them to be legally operated on the road, titles have to be swapped out, everything registered

So how many people commit murders with cars and how many commit murders with guns?

And can you also provide those stats specific to school children murders?
Schools in the last 10 Years

USA 300+ in Gun Free Zone Schools

Israel 8

Why? Israeli Teachers are ARMED!

People choose guns because they are a weapon created to kill. A person rarely chooses a car....I'd expect a single digit or less percentage of choice.

Guns are, by far, the most accessible and most dangerous for a novice to kill with.

The analogy of automobile deaths is dumb and not at all serious.
Remember Moving Trucks. Oklahoma City Bombing!

p.s. The Majority of Gun Deaths in the USA are Suicide!

Except for Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, etc. Gang Violence and Black-on-Black shootings and murders.

Definitely keep posting about switches, because Lit Deplorables aren't familiar with them - even though they profess to be "gun experts". 😉

Legal Gun Owners Follow the Law!

DumboCrat Gun Experts' Proposals include outlawing Black Guns with Barrel Shrouds, Pistol Grips, Folding Stocks & Silencers. aka Suppressors. Yep, that makes them MORE Deadly, and you can't hear them. LMFAO!

The Deadliest School shooting in the USA was perpetrated by a Mentally Ill person with a Handgun!

Remember Moving Trucks. Oklahoma City Bombing!

p.s. The Majority of Gun Deaths in the USA are Suicide!

Except for Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, etc. Gang Violence and Black-on-Black shootings and murders.
So 1 bombing.

Versus how many gun deaths/murders?

Legal Gun Owners Follow the Law!

DumboCrat Gun Experts' Proposals include outlawing Black Guns with Barrel Shrouds, Pistol Grips, Folding Stocks & Silencers. aka Suppressors. Yep, that makes them MORE Deadly, and you can't hear them. LMFAO!

The Deadliest School shooting in the USA was perpetrated by a Mentally Ill person with a Handgun!
Which one? Refresh our memory
Can’t we say all those killing multiple people are insane
And… up to the moment of shooting weren’t they all law abiding citizens?
Didn’t ALL their victims have the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness? What are those damn Commandments!?? Thou shalt not ??
F your 2nd Ammendment! Allow Regulations you Human Hater

Handgun my ass
44 dead
Bombs dipshit
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

I assume you meant this one?
Virginia Tech
Two semiautomatic pistols
32 dead
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

All guns need regulation? Your point?
The NRA used to teach gun safety
Now? They defend plastic guns, Teflon coated bullets, high capacity .. .. Fuck, you can name all the insanity they protect

Last edited:
So 1 bombing.

Versus how many gun deaths/murders?
Yet again 50% of Gun Deaths are suicide. Hell Close the Golden Gate Bridge. 1600+ Suicides and Counting.
Better Yet just go to the South Side of Chicago and be entertained by the Gangs killing each other! 600 Plus a Year.

I have had to use a gun in self-defense. Never had to fire a round. Three youths, their pants below their Asses with Knifes on the subway.
Me, I only had my 629! Funny as hell watching them run away without falling down. Reminded me of whitetail deer!

Yet again 50% of Gun Deaths are suicide. Hell Close the Golden Gate Bridge. 1600+ Suicides and Counting.
Better Yet just go to the South Side of Chicago and be entertained by the Gangs killing each other! 600 Plus a Year.

I have had to use a gun in self-defense. Never had to fire a round. Three youths, their pants below their Asses with Knifes on the subway.
Me, I only had my 629! Funny as hell watching them run away without falling down. Reminded me of whitetail deer!
So how many bombing suicides?

And no you haven't used a gun in self defense..liar.

With cars, for them to be legally operated on the road, titles have to be swapped out, everything registered
Like Sanctuary States giving Drivers Licenses to illegals?

FACT: Illegals get car insurance to get their driver's license and then Cancel the Insurance and Drive UNINSURED.
My bride was hit by an uninsured illegal.

If you think Law Enforcement can Shoot?

San Francisco cops fire 65 shots in 15 seconds at murder suspect.
Seven San Francisco Police officers fired 65 rounds from their department-issued weapons," San Francisco Police Department Commander Greg McEachern told KTVU. Nobody was struck by gunfire during the incident.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-fran...5-seconds-at-murder-suspect-in-dramatic-video

And no you haven't used a gun in self defense..liar.
Never Fired a Round. One of the three Boyz yelled Whitey's got a Canon!

The Head of FTO recommended I carry Speed Loaders.
Ever heard of PPC Shooting? How about IHMSA?

Gun Control is putting all your rounds in the 10 Ring or better yet Center Mass!

Last edited:
Which one? Refresh our memory
Can’t we say all those killing multiple people are insane
And… up to the moment of shooting weren’t they all law abiding citizens?
Didn’t ALL their victims have the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness? What are those damn Commandments!?? Thou shalt not ??
F your 2nd Ammendment! Allow Regulations you Human Hater

Handgun my ass
44 dead
Bombs dipshit
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

I assume you meant this one?
Virginia Tech
Two semiautomatic pistols
32 dead
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

All guns need regulation? Your point?
The NRA used to teach gun safety
Now? They defend plastic guns, Teflon coated bullets, high capacity .. .. Fuck, you can name all the insanity they protect
Triggered Are WE!

Guns are Regulated! For every one of my purchases, I went thru a background check. Every single one!
ComiFornia requires EVERYONE to go thru a Background Check when purchasing AMMO. It Created a Massive Black Market!

Interestingly you can't find "ASSULT WEAPONS or WEAPONS of WAR" at any Bass Pro Shop, Cabela's, Schiel's etc.

YES 99.9% of the GANG Bangers purchased their Guns Legally! LMFAO!
GANG Banger's marksmanship sucks as they have never visited a Gun Range.
Their SIDEWAYs hold of a GUN is SO ACCURATE!

Guns are Regulated! For every one of my purchases, I went thru a background check.

ComiFornia requires EVERYONE to go thru a Background Check when purchasing AMMO. It Created a Massive Black Market!
Free Oregon, Nevada & Arizona are just across the border.

Why can't YOU find "ASSULT WEAPONS or WEAPONS of WAR" at any Bass Pro Shop, Cabela's, Schiel's, Sporting Goods, etc. ?

YES, 99.9% of the GANG Bangers purchased their Guns Legally!
GANG Banger's marksmanship sucks! WHY? They have never visited a Gun Range and their SIDEWAY's hold of a GUN is SO ACCURATE!

The Election of the Alzheimer Patient President and Covid is responsible for the Record Number of 1st Time Gun Buyers in HISTORY!
Gun stores were SOLD OUT of Guns and Ammo everywhere!

Biden's Recommendation of Firing Warning Shots into the Air from a Double Barrel Shotgun to Protect Your Family is a FELONY!

Never Fired a Round. One of the three Boyz yelled Whitey's got a Canon!

The Head of FTO recommended I carry Speed Loaders.
Ever heard of PPC Shooting? How about IHMSA?

Gun Control is putting all your rounds in the 10 Ring or better yet Center Mass!

What Country?

Do You mean like Biden's Fucked Up Asinine pullout of Afghanistan when a Suicide Bomber KILLED 13 US Soldiers?
183 people were killed, including 170 Afghan civilians and 13 members of the United States military!

A US Sniper had the Bomber in his sights with one of those EVIL Guns. Could have prevented the deaths of 183 innocents!

#FJB

Biden Looking at Watch.jpg

Last edited:
What Country?

Do You mean like Biden's Fucked Up Asinine pullout of Afghanistan when a Suicide Bomber KILLED 13 US Soldiers?
183 people were killed, including 170 Afghan civilians and 13 members of the United States military!

A US Sniper had the Bomber in his sights with one of those EVIL Guns. Could have prevented the deaths of 183 innocents!

#FJB

View attachment 2236173
You won't answer the question...keep deflecting.

Shocker.

Bath School Disaster: Township Clerk, School Board Treasurer Andrew Kehoe drove up in a truck filled with explosives and blew himself up!
44 people Died.

United Airlines Flight 629: John Gilbert Graham had a poor relationship with his mother, Daisie Eldora King. After taking out 4 life insurance policies on her, he offered his mother a "Christmas present" that turned out to be a bomb. It went off while United Airlines Flight 629 was in the air, 35 miles outside of Denver. All 44 passengers and crew died.

Continental Airlines Flight 11: Thomas G. Doty 6 sticks of dynamite on Continental Airlines, Flight Doty then committed suicide via explosion All 45 passengers on the plane died.

September 11, 2001 - 2,750 Innocents Died!

Last edited:
Bath School Disaster: Township Clerk, School Board Treasurer Andrew Kehoe drove up in a truck filled with explosives and blew himself up!
44 people Died.

United Airlines Flight 629: John Gilbert Graham had a poor relationship with his mother, Daisie Eldora King. After taking out 4 life insurance policies on her, he offered his mother a "Christmas present" that turned out to be a bomb. It went off while United Airlines Flight 629 was in the air, 35 miles outside of Denver. All 44 passengers and crew died.

Continental Airlines Flight 11: Thomas G. Doty 6 sticks of dynamite on Continental Airlines, Flight Doty then committed suicide via explosion All 45 passengers on the plane died.

September 11, 2001 - 2,750 Innocents Died!
Ok, so four bombings. Roughly 2,900 deaths since 2001.

Thanks. So now we're getting somewhere.

How many gun suicide deaths in the same timeframe?

Back