Is feminism an INSULT to real women?

Sure .. whatever you say.

Uh hua....that’s the same answer most “true” feminist always wind up at and a fine demonstration as to why masculinity will stay dominating and hegemonic across most of the planet at any given time.

seems those most threatened by the concept of equality between genders are those who maybe stand to lose the most (in their minds) :rolleyes:

If equality was what anyone in the feminist camp was after....but that is an exceedingly rare feminist.

“True” feminist are after equity....retribution for historical oppression!

But modern oppression is ok as long as Muslim, because Islam is the most feminist religion ever.

seems those most threatened by the concept of equality between genders are those who maybe stand to lose the most (in their minds) :rolleyes:

Pretty much ... the pathetic whining about the Gillette ad is a fairly excellent case of this. Poor wee things, that they find the idea that men might just be a bit nicer to women and, worst of all, to each other, so difficult to process.

Uh hua....that’s the same answer most “true” feminist always wind up at.

If equality was what anyone in the feminist camp was after....but that is an exceedingly rare feminist.

“True” feminist are after equity....retribution for historical oppression!

But modern oppression is ok as long as Muslim, because Islam is the most feminist religion ever.

bollocks

Pretty much ... the pathetic whining about the Gillette ad is a fairly excellent case of this. Poor wee things, that they find the idea that men might just be a bit nicer to women and, worst of all, to each other, so difficult to process.

Be nicer? Be more feminine....less masculine because masculinity BAD!

Really? Then name the rights, privileges and protections that men currently enjoy but women do not. Your county or mine....

Seems that those that are the most threatened by the concept of misandry are women who have received the most benefit out of affirmative support in "education", hiring, promotion, and retention.

Cui Bono? Women would certainly not benefit from a society where actual equality of opportunity both reigns and is agreed to be common.

Really? Then name the rights, privileges and protections that men currently enjoy but women do not. Your county or mine....

nope, you've proven you're not worth engaging with other than me using the term 'bollocks' so.. bollocks

Seems that those that are the most threatened by the concept of misandry are women who have received the most benefit out of affirmative support in "education", hiring, promotion, and retention.

Cui Bono? Women would certainly not benefit from a society where actual equality of opportunity both reigns and is agreed to be common.

duh... they'd not NEED TO, and that's the whole point. equality across the board = equal rights, equal respect, equal opportunities. if that existed, there wouldn't be any NEED for a fight for rights

Of course they would.

If you think not harrassing women in the street, and not bullying people is 'feminine', then sure, I guess ... it's a bit sad that this is how you think masculinity is defined, but whatever.

nope, you've proven you're not worth engaging with other than me using the term 'bollocks' so.. bollocks

Yea I didn’t think you could answer that one....reaction of a “true” feminist everyone!

Lol

duh... they'd not NEED TO, and that's the whole point. equality across the board = equal rights, equal respect, equal opportunities. if that existed, there wouldn't be any NEED for a fight for rights

What rights?

Incoming deflection!

LMAO. I don't personally know one single women who has received any of these benefits of 'affirmative action' of which you speak.

If you think not harrassing women in the street, and not bullying people is 'feminine', then sure, I guess ... it's a bit sad that this is how you think masculinity is defined, but whatever.

they want to define treated others with respect as something lesser, 'respect' being something reserved for the big boss men :rolleyes: something they aspire to be, even if it's just being the BOSS in their house over spouse and children. ffs, this shit sickens me. it allows them to call out polite men as pussies/weak/un-mannnly....

:rolleyes: No, that's not the message at all.

There must be some, considering that most officials and executives and professionals are men.

That’s the message everyone with a clue received.

And unequal out omes =/= unequal rights.

Thats why neither you nor any of the “true” feminist can name a single fucking one.

Yea I didn’t think you could answer that one....reaction of a “true” feminist everyone!

Lol

Why don't you just accuse people of rage-quitting? Basically, you're using the same argument that LJ does when people can't be fucked engaging with his circular lack of logic any more.

That’s how you defined masculinity, not me.

they want to define treated others with respect as something lesser, 'respect' being something reserved for the big boss men :rolleyes: something they aspire to be, even if it's just being the BOSS in their house over spouse and children. ffs, this shit sickens me. it allows them to call out polite men as pussies/weak/un-mannnly....

No, they just realize respect is socially earned between individuals.

It’s not a right women are entitled an equal share of.

bollocks

(get it yet? 'sall ya gonna get)

Cuz that’s all you have cupcake ;)

We got it the first time, ya can’t name a single solitary right or privilege men have that women don’t in either of our nations.

That’s how you defined masculinity, not me.

Either you can't even follow your own argument, or you're using the classic GB strategy ... if you can't handle someone's response to something you said, just deny having actually said it.

Why don't you just accuse people of rage-quitting? Basically, you're using the same argument that LJ does when people can't be fucked engaging with his circular lack of logic any more.

Asking you to name some of the rights that women are denied is circular lack of logic?

Asking you to define the terms you’re using so you can’t run about with the goal post at will is circular lack of logic?

Is it a lack of logic because nobody can give a straight answer without admitting feminist are not after equal rights?:D

Could it be they might have to admit they want ups for social and ect equity, exposing themselves as the marxist they really are?

Last edited:
Asking you to name some of the rights that women are denied is circular lack of logic?

Is it a lack of logic because nobody can give a straight answer without admitting feminist are not after equal rights?:D

Could it be they might have to admit they want ups for social and ect equity, exposing themselves as the marxist they really are?

I've explained ad nauseum why I'm not bothering to engage - you've yet to actually say 'sure, if you can provide some evidence for your position, I'm actually interested to see it, because there is a possibility I have something to learn, and who knows, maybe this feminism might have a point or two to make'. You have no interest in learning anything about any feminist argument, or about any situation in which gender-based disparities exist. Do you seriously not think I've engaged in these debates with you enough to understand your nit-picky, cherry-picking, anecdotal, exceptionalist approach to these things? Seriously?

I CAN provide evidence until the cows come home.
I'm CHOOSING not to.

Back