Introductions Thread

Hello, I'm James. I'm a sensual hedonist - I enjoy all my appetites for food, drink, and fun. I enjoy all the senses being stimulated. The brain is the biggest sex organ, so I like it stimulated most of all.

I'm chris. I'm terrible at names. I'm at home in a half-zip sweater. I love pretty much any artistic outlet that has the ability to manipulate emotion. I love literotica because it makes me feel like I know absolutely nothing about people...and it creates an urge to figure it all out.

I'm self-involved but crush easily. I say "excuse me" after I sneeze. I'm shallow when it comes to the people I choose to interact with -- but very little to do physical appearance. I play like 6 instruments...but none of them well.

I drink too much. I'm fascinated by streetlights. And I probably think you're awesome.

hi, I'm Bella. I like to play with words, and not just in the word threads. I am drawn to rainbows, whether in the sky or as a color palette. I'm tragically unhip, but I make up for it in sarcasm. I don't have a 'Lit Persona'...it's just the real me in a hard shell.

I'm more than just an ass clad in black lace. I have tits, too. ;)

I'm 1sickbastard.
I have a bizarre sense of whatever and a serious tendency for mind fucking, but really I'm very predictable & totally boring...

Hello all. I'm SherlockianMan, though several people on here just refer to me as Sherlock. I've been on Lit for about 2 1/2 years now. I'm a long time geek/nerd type (if the name wasn't an obvious giveaway) for everything from comics, books, movies, etc.

I'm Atlas but thankfully do not have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I like leather jackets, geopolitics and running; I love women, erotica, custom motorcycles, Cormack McCarthy and "indie" music and am suspicious of people who "snack"... I look forward to getting to know you all.

vibes ... uhm ... positive ones is what I try to convey in life, but also the name of a dirty little game ... well, it's me: I have been here on Lit forever, but have never really liked to get too involved in the Lit scene too much, the drama one especially, in fact I like to get to know people on a one-to-one basis.

Hi, I am sunshinegirl. I used to be a very bored stay at home mom. I used to be a huge flirt, I was a cyber whore, and I used to show my naughty bits.

Now that I have a life, I find myself here intermittently.

My piece of advice: (is that allowed?) Don't take this place too seriously. Don't get territorial...you'll end up looking foolish and losing out.
Still sad I missed Sunny's cyber whore days. :(

Hi I am RU...I enjoy music and witty people. I can't be on here as often as I'd like to, have a life....sorry. I also enjoy history and the women who want to expose another side here. I guess I have been a lifelong perv, just keep it under wraps most days....thanks for having me.

hi, i'm elli.... *feels awkward... blushes... sits down again and hopes people will stop looking at her*

Hi, I'm BustingOut. Some call be Buster. Others have other names.

I'm dim-witted but people like my AV so they let me hang around. My usual Lit pattern is that I'm on a whole lot for a few weeks or even months, and then completely absent for months or even a year at a stretch. Makes it hard to keep friendships going. But it's all good. I like the social outlet that Lit provides, and it is the only place I can go to let my inner perv out to play and also indulge my highschooler-ish obsession with boobies. ;)

I'm StrayPuss, :heart: I love cuddly kittens and biting my bottom lip cutely, I want to be an air-hostess and a saint when I grow up :rose: and I spend my weekends helping the less fortunate and fearing climate change :cattail:.

[Sorry but just who did write this shit on the card I was told to read? :rolleyes:]

I'm StrayPuss, :heart: I love cuddly kittens and biting my bottom lip cutely, I want to be an air-hostess and a saint when I grow up :rose: and I spend my weekends helping the less fortunate and fearing climate change :cattail:.

[Sorry but just who did write this shit on the card I was told to read? :rolleyes:]
So how's the saint career path going?

Hi! I'm WetBiMoose, not to be confused with WateryBowelMovement. I'm a goofy spastic funny looking guy that loves to flirt and chat and play all the wordy-word games I can find. I'm pretty much the same person on Lit as off Lit and out in the real world, only out there I have to wear pants. ;)

I'm Kelli. I am from the NYC area, and go to school full time. I've been checking out lit for almost a year, and finally decided to start posting on the forums.

Bumping - because there are a lot of new folks around and it seems like the right thing to do.

I'm PS, Lit Lifer. I'm a writer, singer, performer, and teacher. Art is my life. I have a thread, and the link is in my siggy. I love meeting new people, even if the result is nonsexual. I find people intriguing. So, that's me!

*Waves*

My name's Sol.
I'm the PG's certified Irish man. You will find me bouncing around here from time to time. Have a chat, or don't. Have a laugh with me or don't.

~Sol
( Oh it's there's a party, I'm usually the bar man )

Back