Introductions Thread

hello fellow perv society member!!

tell me more about this expressions of pain to pleasure thing. You can lay on my sofa if you'd like. :D

i forgot about Stilts! that's when I met you!

Did you watch this last season of SYTYCD or were you being sarcastic?
I thought Dexter did make a great dad?

hello fellow perv society member!!

tell me more about this expressions of pain to pleasure thing. You can lay on my sofa if you'd like. :D

i forgot about Stilts! that's when I met you!

Did you watch this last season of SYTYCD or were you being sarcastic?

No. I watched it. Ricky was amazing but Fikshun is my fave.

No. I watched it. Ricky was amazing but Fikshun is my fave.

yeah - i knew Ricky would win from the get go… he just nailed everything he took on - he and valerie's hip hop routine where she was like a rag doll was awesome.

Fikshun is just the cutest guy, so charismatic and a crazy talented dancer. Did you see the auditions where he and maybe cyrus danced with the kid?

Hi, I'm VT. I've given it some thought, but I can't think of anything interesting or witty to say here. I'll just go sit in the corner and wave as folks pass through, if you don't mind.

Oh, and good to see you, Twisted! :kiss:

Hi, VT.
I'm fullservice65. I pump gas and clean windshields. And you should know that you always can trust your car to the man who wears the star.

Hi, I'm Rainshine. I enjoy rain AND shine, but I enjoy them most when they're together.

I'm the better looking, kinder, infinitely funnier and MUCH better dressed half of Team RainMann.

I'm also a founding member of the Lit Lesbros.
Hiya Rainshine.. and good to know on the Lit Lesbos

Hi, I'm VT. I've given it some thought, but I can't think of anything interesting or witty to say here. I'll just go sit in the corner and wave as folks pass through, if you don't mind.

Oh, and good to see you, Twisted! :kiss:
VT you are funny and sweet and shouldn't just sit in the corner

Hi, I'm M. :)
I'm tall, handy to have around, and prefer to keep mostly to myself. Though I like to flirt. Not sure how that all works out here, but so far I'm good. :)
Hey Twisted

Hi, I'm M. :)
I'm tall, handy to have around, and prefer to keep mostly to myself. Though I like to flirt. Not sure how that all works out here, but so far I'm good. :)
Hey Twisted
Hiya M! Nice to see you in the thread!

Hi, Im Big. I enjoy all things sarcastic and witty. I dont take things too seriously, though Ive been known to open up and be quite deep and poignant at times. I enjoy sexting and chatting as much as the average Lit male, but have slowed down a lot since meeting a select few special people here.

Last edited:
Hi, Im Big. I enjoy all things sarcastic and witty. I dont take things too seriously, though Ive been known to open up and be quite deep and poignant at times. I enjoy sexting and chatting as much as the average Lit male, but have slowed down a lot since meeting a select few special people here.
Hola bald guy! Wecome

Hello, I'm JennyNo1. I enjoy volunteering; I run a shelter for the homeless here. I do NOT show my girly bits in public, and rarely in private. I try to keep things positive, except when I'm blurting about some asshat PM'er. I'm a proud Playgrounder and a prouder Texas girl.

May I have cake now? They told me there would be cake.

Who let HER in???

Hi everyone, i'm Honey.:cattail:

I enjoy getting my dirty perv on, while still maintaining a ladylike demeanor.

And starting threads.

I am especially partial to Brits and Dom-my types,

and basically any male who will let me stick my sparkly pink Magic Wand up his bum.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

It's purple. :cool:

Hi i'm Shmily, long time lister, absent for a time, but back getting my feet wet again. Love to flirt, tell stories of my rebel past, and make new friends.
'S :rose:

Hi. I am TwoShades. I like word games. Especially word association games. They are really good for my post count. And that seems to be my deepest obsession. I like people. I hate political threads. And I am a Gemini.

Hello, I'm JennyNo1. I enjoy volunteering; I run a shelter for the homeless here. I do NOT show my girly bits in public, and rarely in private. I try to keep things positive, except when I'm blurting about some asshat PM'er. I'm a proud Playgrounder and a prouder Vermont girl.

May I have cake now? They told me there would be cake.

Hi, I am Y and I try to have fun, sometimes with the quote function. I seek a take-charge type, or at least the type that'll post on a thread of mine

Back