Into the Phonebooth

I like what you've written even more when I hear you read it.

I'm working my way from thru your thread from the beginning. I'm really enjoying your writing.

Well if it's anything like what you've written it sounds like sounds I'd like to get into. ;):kiss:

There used to be pictures, but somewhere along the way, the pictures started driving people off. So i just stuck to wrds. ;)

I doubt your pictures drive anyone away. Especially given the words you give with them. I'm glad to see you've got a thread again!

I doubt your pictures drive anyone away. Especially given the words you give with them. I'm glad to see you've got a thread again!

Thanks man. It's old and defunct now, but you know. Lol

So, I've taken lit breaks for many reasons, but never because i felt like Lit has passed me by. I just can't find any forward momentum, at least enough to justify a presence here, I guess. It's weird.

So, I've taken lit breaks for many reasons, but never because i felt like Lit has passed me by. I just can't find any forward momentum, at least enough to justify a presence here, I guess. It's weird.

We like weird. :)

Lol. I know I'm weird. I'm just talking about how it feels. Like a fish out of water.

Lol. I know I'm weird. I'm just talking about how it feels. Like a fish out of water.

I'm sorry it feels that way babe. But I hope you just keep doing your thing. And you'll always have people here that appreciate that. :)

Soooooo, are there going to be Christmas pictures? Hmmmmm?

I asked Santa! :D

Back