Into the Phonebooth

Anyone fancy a picture?

Attachments

• 20151209_143615-600x800.jpg
    20151209_143615-600x800.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
Prose on the last page back. Picture on this one. Bye folks.

I recognize that I'm awkward, and that I can't hold a conversation about anything interesting to you, but I have a dare for you. Yeah, my messages may be annoying, but give me one opportunity to change your mind bout me. If it doesn't work, then I will never bother you again. Do you accept?:D

Oh, you want to hear the challenge first? Fine. I dare you to spend 30 minutes alone in a room with my lips. Tied down. I won't touch you with my hands. Only my mouth. Lips, tongue, and teeth. I'll even put my hands behind my back. If you can survive 30 minutes without cumming hard, or making a mess, or simply not enjoying yourself, then I will go ghost and leave you be. But what I suspect, is that when you get alone with me, and i place your wrists and ankles in shackles and lay you across my bed...you'll be singing a different tune. When my lips touch your ears and begin whispering..

"You're mine. Your body is mine. Your breasts are mine. Your nipples are mine. Your mind is mine. Mine to take. Mine to own. Mine to punish. Mine to reward. You will be my slut. You will be my whore. You will be my toy, and this is what you'll exist for."

And when you nod your head at my voice, deep and strong, my shackles will close around your brain, and then I'll brand you with my tongue. Lips, teeth, tongue. Filthy words have a way of roaming inside of brain space, and making the body do what the mind would never consider. And when my lips taste your clit, all you will eventually remember are the explosive fireworks being set off maliciously as my tongue laps at you, and my lips vibrate. I don't need my hands. What i understand is that my power reigns without even a touch, but when i gain proximity, you will not be able to fucking resist the urge to give all of you over to me. My tongue in your pussy will force your thighs to clamp down on my head. My tongue on your pussy will do things that most cocks have never accomplished in you. That is my power. Lips, teeth, tongue.

Taking you by force in ways you never considered.

And see, the best part is that as you listen to me now, your eyes are glazing over. You are getting a tingle. A want is stirring. Lust is rising. Heat is enveloping. Wetness is forming. Go ahead. Check.

Then lick that fucking finger.

How do I know? Because. I'm that damn good. And you're in over your head.

So, do you accept?

Don't keep me waiting.....

Loved hearing this latest.... so fucking hot!!! see you soon... and that knowing chuckle

:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Back