Interdisciplinary Collaboration

Intra-Care

Having that kind of mind, Josephine had pretty much memorized
a map of the grounds at the time she made their reservation. The resort had a “Beach Bar & Restaurant” just catacorner around the pool from their room. She led Abi there.

Still worried about Abi’s mood, she waited until they had settled in with their first round of drinks to bring it up.

attachment.php

“How are you feeling, Darling?” Josephine asked. “Are you enjoying this? Am I treating you right?”

She considered that last question key. Whenever Josephine had a submissive lover, she always took care to not let the dominance she needed turn into abuse she merely accepted.

Attachments

• p000161a.jpg
    p000161a.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
  • p000161R.jpg
    p000161R.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
Exorcizing the demons

They headed to the restaurant by the pool. There was a wonderful spread set up. After they found their seats Jo ordered drinks for them both and after being served she turned to Abi and said softly,

“How are you feeling, Darling?” Josephine asked. “Are you enjoying this? Am I treating you right?”
Abi sighed and took a sip and then leaned forward. “I’m fine. You are wonderful and you are treating me better than I even deserve.” She picked up Jo’s hand and kissed it, “Sorry, sometimes my demons attack me at unexpected times. They seem to always wait until I am supremely happy and then they strike. They don’t think I deserve any happiness.” She shrugged, this was her way of dispelling the emotion she felt building inside, “I couldn’t be better. Truly!”” She kissed Jo’s hand and hugged it to her face. Then she took another sip. “Who would have thought a year ago I would be drinking in public!” She smiled, reminding Jo that when they first met Abi didn’t really drink, but this has changed as she has relaxed into the relationship.

Last edited:
Unexpected Liberties or "We're not in Kansas anymore"

She raised her glass toward Abi. “To the new and improved you!”

Abi giggled again and raised her glass, “And to you, the most beautiful and delicious and loving friend I have ever had.” Abi took a sip and then they locked arms and offered their drinks to one another which pulled them closer. After taking a sip from Jo’s glass, Abi kissed her gently, the cool drink still on both their lips. “We could do this all night.” She whispered. “But I’m hungry too. Want to get some food?”

So they got up and walked over and picked up plates. There was quite a vast selection of all kinds of foods that was spread over a large area. As they wandered around filling their plates they briefly separated. And as Abi began to spoon out some beets with goat cheese she felt someone push up against her, and then hands running over her ass. She looked around quickly. It was a young man, no older than one of her students. “Excuse me,” she said, in her stern teacher voice. The boy only laughed, “Sorry,” and he was off. Abi rolled her eyes and eventually made her way back to Jo. “Be careful of the boys here around here. They are really handsy. That kid over there tried to feel up my ass.” It had not been the first time and Abi didn’t really care that much. They finally finished getting their food and returned to their table.

Attachments

• IMG_6087 (1).jpg
    IMG_6087 (1).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6089 (1).jpg
    IMG_6089 (1).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6090 (1).jpg
    IMG_6090 (1).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Understanding

“I can’t say I blame him,” Josephine replied with a chuckle when Abi pointed out a handsome young man who tried to cop a feel off of her. “I know I always enjoy feeling up your ass.”

Josephine felt no jealousy. It never bothered her when other people showed interest in Abi. It just confirmed that she had something of value.

Last edited:
Itinerary

“Actually it was a little flattering I suppose. But I’m not wearing anything underneath! I guess he figured that out!” She blushed, but it kind of excited her. “But also, I am old enough to be his mother!” Abi paused, “Maybe that is the attraction.” They laughed and Abi looked around and saw him looking at her. She blushed again but looked away and ignored him.

“So, I have been thinking. Tomorrow I think we should get up early and get in line to visit the ruins of Knossos. There is usually a crowd, but it is unavoidable. If we get there by 7 we will probably need to stand in line about an hour since they open at 8. This should be the only time we have to do this. Nothing else should be quite as crowded. Then if you want we could head over to the Archeological Museum at Heraklion. Though I was thinking maybe the best thing would be to do our visiting in the morning and relax on the beach in the afternoon. After that I want to visit Malia. That is where I worked and I am anxious to see it again and there is a museum there too, but it is smaller. We could visit a few other beaches also. I would like to climb up to the Peak Sanctuary at Diktean and if you are willing I would like to take a more difficult hike up to the Peak Sanctuary at Petsophas, which is above the town of Roussolakkos. This one is higher. It is also a bit of a trek from the hotel, but it is an incredible place. The other thing Jo, is that we will probably be alone there. It is so high and out of the way that only committed Pagans and scholars go up there. I was thinking I could take my Minoan dress and some other things and do a little ritual.” She blushed. “I think we could be naked up there without being seen.”

Abi took a deep breath, “Well, lastly I think we should book a boat trip to one of the islands. Most of the islands are pretty far away, but Karpathos is close and it is not densely populated so we can probably find a private beach. Lastly, since we are going to fly home by way of Athens I was wondering if I could see if we could get our layover in Athens extended by a couple days. There is going to be a performance of the opera “Norma” at the Parthenon and I thought it might be fun so spend a couple days in Athens. What do you think?”

Abi had been talking the whole time. She could easily spend all of her time going to museums, but that was not the only purpose of the trip. It was a vacation and even more important than museums was being with Jo and exploring places and each other, and having adventures together.

Limited Authority

Josephine loved how Abi’s face lit up whenever she spoke of bygone cultures. Then, she absolutely beamed when suggesting they could perform a nude ritual at an isolated ruin. Josephine imagined herself now glowing, as well, as the thoughts this brought to mind lit her own loins ablaze.

“When it comes to exploring the ruins, you’re the boss,” Josephine’s voice had deepened slightly with lust. Then she pictured what she would like to do with Abi and an ancient stone altar, and so amended her statement. “‘The boss,’ that is... up to a point.”

The end of the day...

Abi blushed and smiled and her heart skipped a beat and her eyes sparkled. “Next time, I will be the sacrifice!” She said breathlessly, as she continued to eat her meal.

It was dusk by the time they finished eating. Before returning to their room for the night they decided to take a walk on the beach to watch the sunset. And so they stood together gazing out at the Aegean Sea, Abi with her arm around Jo and her head on she shoulder as they watched the sky turn a series of beautiful colors as the sun set on the day. Finally darkness enveloped them and they began to head back to the hotel.

Considering Dessert

attachment.php

With the sunset, the full moon had risen in the northeast, over the calm Aegean Sea. Josephine took Abi’s right hand in her left. Their fingers interlaced with practiced familiarity.

“Tell me, my Love,” Josephine’s voice came from deep in her throat. “Are you still as horny as I left you before dinner?”

Attachments

• p000165a.jpg
    p000165a.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
Suzi

OOC: With the permission of The Empress

IC:

Suzi stood with one hand above her eyes, gazing out towards where the sun had set.

She gathered the small, fringed brush-cotton wrap tighter round her bare shoulders, still exposed to the night air below the waist except for the string tied black bikini, and the sandals on her feet.

The matching bikini top did little to shield her from the evening breeze, but it didn't really matter.

Her slight, slender even petite nubile frame just stood, like a grecian statue of old adorned in fluttering fabric that moulded and redefined itself with the elements, her long wavy dark hair gently wafting to the varied currents.

Of course, if she really had been been a statue then the wrap would be artistically draped to emphasise her nakedness; no classic bikinis in the Classical.

Her musings were interrupted by two people approaching. Ladies. Beautiful ladies.

Suzi ignored them and continued to gaze out, wondering if for authenticity she should strip beneath the wrap.

Would she then be as one with the ancient heritage of this place steeped as it was in history?

It was tempting, very tempting, especially with no men around.

Reverie

Abi and Jo walked together hand in hand towards the Sea as the sun was setting. The painted sky soon gave way to darkness as they stood alone on the beach. Jo’s loving-kindness had exorcised Abi’s demons for now and they had fled – for now. Abi felt loved and warm inside, even as the cool sea air caressed her body. She basked in the feelings of happiness and love, her hand entwined with her beloved friend, lover and dominant. As they stood there Abi noticed that that colors of the sunset had given way to moonlight reflecting off the water. She also noticed a figure down the beach a little ways. It looked like a young woman wrapped in some kind of a garment. The girl was also gazing out at the water. Abi was about to point her out to Jo, when Jo spoke to her softly,

“Tell me, my Love,” Josephine’s voice came from deep in her throat. “Are you still as horny as I left you before dinner?”

The question brought a wave of arousal coursing through Abi’s body like a gentle wave. Abi’s nipples were already erect and buzzing in the cool air and the familiar tingle and moisture was settled between her legs. “Of course, Mistress. You know as well as anyone that my pussy is constantly wet and tingly. My body is always ready and at your disposal. Ready, aroused and waiting for you – always – anywhere – anytime! I will do anything for you!” Abi spoke in a soft, breathless voice. She had instantly, and momentarily, forgotten the young woman that she had noticed standing a little ways away from them, out of Jo’s view – or so she thought.

work of art?

All she could hear was the air and surf, two fluid entities, separate yet together, always meeting, interacting, neither independent of the other.

It felt significant, and Suzi could sense the pull, the draw to be at one, a part of her surroundings, natural.

If she didn't yield now to the forces nudging her, she'd probably never get the chance again.

Everything was right: the scene, the temperate surroundings, the absence of men with their uncontrollable lusts and lack of self control, the breeze, the sea, the ancient culture enveloping her within the cocoon of her own time.

Holding the wrap with her left hand, she reached behind with her right and gently drew the strings of her bikini top until the garment fluttered to the ground. Then with a little dexterity the bottoms followed, and draping her last remaining raiment behind her back and over the insides of her elbows to hang within the embrace of her forearms and down her sides, Suzi posed nude like the Venus of her inspiration.

The sense of release, of freedom was intoxicating, and finally dropping that last piece of cloth she held her arm wide, face tilted to the heavens, and twirled slowly, fully naked, fully natural, melding with the ancient earth.

The mysterious priest.

In the back, behind a gathering of ancient stone ruins a mysterious male figure sits in quiet meditation. He slowly arises to become conscious the presence of the other people near by. An electric surge of arousal runs down his spine.

Venus in Moonlight

Before Josephine could reply to Abi’s declaration of steadfast and obedient lust, the recognizable actions of an otherwise unnoted beach-goer — a slender woman silhouetted against the moonlit sea — caught her attention. She stopped and watched the stranger finish removing her bikini, then dance in a slow twirl, obviously enjoying her state of nature.

attachment.php

Seeing that Abi had likewise spotted the woman, Jo whispered.

“Let’s stay here a moment... and not embarrass her. She’s probably just planning to skinny-dip.”

Attachments

• p000166a.jpg
    p000166a.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
Interpreting the motion...

Abi was watching the girl also when Jo spoke,

“Let’s stay here a moment... and not embarrass her. She’s probably just planning to skinny-dip.”

Abi nodded, “Maybe she will go into the water. But watch her motions. They are very intentional and controlled. I think she is doing something spiritual. Maybe a ritual or something else, but she is connecting herself with nature and culture and a spiritual power I think.”

Guilty Pleasure

Josephine thought she saw what Abi meant. The stranger continued to move or, perhaps, dance slowly and purposely. It looked like neither Tai Chi nor yoga, yet somehow deliberate.

attachment.php

Josephine felt a bit guilty, both toward the woman for watching her, and toward Abi for the way that watching this unknown beauty had started to turn Jo on.

Attachments

• p000167a.jpg
    p000167a.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Steps

Suzi ceased her slow spin, again facing the ocean with arms wide, embracing the infinity of a medium without end.

There was much that was mysterious about the sea, and inspiring, but for now if was its ceaseless motion, its span covering the whole earth that made her hark back to her days of ballet, however brief.

In all her 22 years she'd never felt as liberated as today, as right now, and falling back into half remembered steps that became more familiar, she danced her way like a nebulous spirit, parallel with the water's edge, as if in homage to that great mass, imagining herself absorbing the powers of its depths, its reach, it's calm, its fury, its enigma, partly growing beyond herself, partly diminishing in the presence of its vastness.

Her mind was so distracted by her almost meditative state that she soon left her garments far behind, unconsciously seeking the comfort of proximity with the two beautiful women she'd glimpsed earlier, half imagining them as ancient goddesses dredged out of history into her present by her newfound potency.

Was Suzi a goddess herself? Had these two ever-youthful spirits come to enlighten her?

Suzi gazed around until she saw them. Then arms high above her head she sank gracefully to her knees and bowed to the earth in homage.

Homage to the Goddess of the Sea

Abi leaned in close to Jo so she could speak softly and try not to be too obvious. Abi did not want to distract or cause the girl to feel self-conscious. “Look sweetie, see how she is moving closer to the water and opening herself to the sea. See how she opens her arms and offers her body to the sea. I think she is paying homage, that is, she is worshipping Posidaeja, who is the Minoan Goddess of the sea. Posidaeja is one of the Great Mother Goddesses who participated in the act of creation. It was from the womb of the sea that the earth came forth which then brought life. In offering herself and worshipping in this way she is not only paying respect and showing affection for the Goddess, but she is claiming the power of the Goddess for herself. By doing this she then becomes open to the presence and guidance and strength and depth of the Goddess herself.”

Abi paused and thought. “Of course, I could be wrong. She could just be young and uncertain and maybe just has an attraction to Posidaeja the Great Mother without knowing who she is.”

Another pause. Abi looked at Jo and could tell that Jo was aroused by watching the girl. “She is very beautiful. She is so graceful. She obviously studied some ballet. You know that the wetness of arousal in a woman relates to the wetness of the sea, the wetness of the Great Mother herself. It is essential to bringing forth life.”

Attachments

• 18010559_10209132465816871_2087362096338869699_n.jpg
    18010559_10209132465816871_2087362096338869699_n.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
  • !mothergodes.jpg
    !mothergodes.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Suzi knelt, facing the ocean, feeling at peace with herself and the world.

Whatever strange mystical connection she had just experienced seemed to leave her cleansed, mind clear but relaxed, her limbs neither energised nor enervated.

She knelt there, feeling the most natural she could ever remember feeling, content. Not so much happy, as filled with a deep joy, something beyond the superficial emotions she'd hitherto experienced.

She would remember this night for the rest of her life; if only she could share it with someone.

Rising gracefully to her feet, no longer tempted to feel embarassed by her nudity, but rather satisfied that it was her natural state, she turned away from the sea and looked again for the two goddesses. She smiled when she saw them, and imagined she received their approval and blessing for her first steps as an immortal.

This was the best night of her life. Perhaps even the first night of her life.

Perhaps like Venus she should have risen from the very ocean itself. But no, she wasn't Venus, neither was she a copy of some other form. She was Suzi.

Sincerest Form of Flattery

The woman knelt with the rising moon directly behind her. The sheen of sweat and salt spray on her body caught and refracted the light around her, creating a faint aura.

attachment.php

The beauty of it caught any words Josephine thought to say in her throat. Abi, however, perhaps not seeing the effect from her angle, continued to analyze the woman’s movements.

“You know that the wetness of arousal in a woman relates to the wetness of the sea, the wetness of the Great Mother herself.... It is essential to bringing forth life.”

In truth, Josephine had never thought about it that way, although, at the moment, she could relate directly to "the wetness of arousal." Even aside from that, she found that the idea had a beauty of its own. After all, all life on earth arose originally from the sea.

Meanwhile, whatever dance, ritual, or exercise they had just watched the nude woman perform, it seemed to come to its end. She rose gracefully and turned toward them, as if expecting them there, and smiled when she saw them.

“That was lovely!” Josephine, never shy, called amicably across the few yards of sand that now separated them. Then she had an inspiration, an idea she knew would please Abi. “If you don’t mind, could you teach it to us?”

Attachments

• p000168a.jpg
    p000168a.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
Approach

Abi was surprised to hear Jo speak. They had both stood there rather mesmerized by the sight of the young woman dancing and Abi thought that she might be engaging in some religious ritual of some sort. Jo’s voice snapped her out of her trance and her first thought that she hoped that the girl was actually through with whatever she was doing. As far as they knew perhaps she was going to meditate quietly.

“Ah, sorry if we interrupted you.” Abi said gently “That was very beautiful. It looked like an act of devotion. By the way, I’m Abigail, but you can call me Abi and this is Jo. We’re on vacation from the states.”

"I'm Suzi, on holiday from England. And thanks, but I was kind of just making it up."

Although she was completely naked, Suzi felt at peace. There was something comfortable and soothing about the two ladies.

"I suppose I was just overcome with the magic of the evening. It is magic, don't you think? Can you feel it? I just had to connect with the earth, the sea. She's magnificent, isn't she? I can feel her power, and fancied she'd turned me into an immortal, a goddess. And you're godesses too, I can tell; blessed with the eternal beauty only godesses possess."

Suzi smiled again, tucking a strsy strand of hair behind her ear.

Introductions to the Great Mothers

Abi smiled and walked past Suzy towards the sea. Then she turned back, “Would you like me to tell you their names? The three Great Mother Goddesses of the earth, the sea and the sky? They have names and they are real and they are a part of us. Rhea is the Mother Goddess of the earth, She and her daughter Ariadne rule over the land and the seasons.” Turning and stretching out her arms towards the sea, “The Great Mother Ocean is called Posidaeja. She is also the creator Goddess and from her womb emerges all of life.” Then looking up Abi lifted her arms in the air, “And the sky, the air. This is the realm of the Mother Goddess called Therasia. She sustains life.” Abi had tears in her eyes, “They are beautiful and they are magnificent!”

hands

"Yes! And I can feel their power, especially the Great Ocean Mother! I think I've been reborn as her daughter. Oh, you're both so wise and so beautiful," And Suzi smiles warmly at them both.

She then holds out her hands, one towards each of them.

"Shall we dance together? The three of us? To the three Great Mother Goddesses? You know it's meant to be. Three Goddesses, three of us, the divine mystery and magic of this night. It's all coming together, like we should meld into one being, even if for just a moment?"

Have Faith

Relieved that she managed to suppress a laugh, Josephine hoped Suzi would interpret her broad smile as appreciative agreement. Catholic by heritage and habit, and leaning toward agnostic, Josephine nonetheless suspected the existence of an impersonal Creator who took little if any interest in their lives. That’s why she appreciated Abi’s mature and refined paganism.

In truth, however, Josephine slightly envied the younger woman’s energetic and optimistic faith. That, together with the fact that Josephine herself had initiated this conversation, made her reply to Suzi’s suggestion inevitable. Besides, she expected to find it fun.

“Of course we should dance together!” Josephine said with a joyful laugh. “It seems fated, doesn’t it?”

Leaving her dress and sandals in the sand, she skipped over to join Abi at the water’s edge.

Back