Inskolarens BDSM-picturethread. (Pictures of my slavegirls.)

wow! the corset is gorgeous!! id love to learn/be practised upon, with ropes they make me tingle. *giggle*

wow! the corset is gorgeous!! id love to learn/be practised upon, with ropes they make me tingle. *giggle*

Thank you so much.
Made a new corsetversion today with the same girl.
How do you like this?

Attachments

• dsDSC01319.jpg
    dsDSC01319.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,779
  • dsDSC01322.jpg
    dsDSC01322.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2,244
Very nice...

You give Doctor Knotty a run for his money....

Thank you so much.
How do you like this?

Wow, its beautiful!!! really really beautiful, youre an artist with ropes sir! i especially love the back with the V. breathtaking. thank you for sharing!

Jammyjimmy i am afraid the joke is on you. Yes there are different cameras. First one belongs to the girl on the picture since i dont own a pro camera myself. Second one is acctually a sony ericsson c905 that i use for most pictures that i take myself. But for the last one i used my iphone because we had great light. But the last version of the corset is taken by c905 because it was at night and the iphone sucks at taking pictures in the dark.

I also have a third camera on some picture of a girl named "innocent girl" that belongs to the girl in question.

If you still doubt me feel free to visit darkside.se a huge swedish bdsmcommunity where you find me with the same name as here. You will also find more pictures there and links to the girls profiles in question. So just because you feel someone are living a life most do take some time and check some facts first before making a fool of yourself.

Thanks for your input.

Cool - I'll happily accept that explanation.
There's a lot of fraudsters come on here, posting others images and claiming they took them themselves, so that's why I questionned.
I also said 'I fear' and 'I suspect', hoping you would provide an explanation, and you've certainly done that, so cheers.
I'll remove the post now.

JJ

A few more of bambi in shibari. Tomorrow I will have a meeting with her and we will do suspensions again. Maby you get some pictures from that session later.

Attachments

• dsDSC01266.jpg
    dsDSC01266.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,786
  • dsDSC01259.jpg
    dsDSC01259.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,804
A few more of bambi in shibari. Tomorrow I will have a meeting with her and we will do suspensions again. Maby you get some pictures from that session later.
Inskolaren- How long does it take you from start to finish; getting her tied up like that. I'm sure the "undressing" is much faster. It is pure art.

Inskolaren- How long does it take you from start to finish; getting her tied up like that. I'm sure the "undressing" is much faster. It is pure art.

Well it depens ofcourse. But usually a binding like that takes maby 10-15 minutes max IF i know where im going. If we are trying out new stuff it takes a little longer. The corset i made took aroun 20 minutes to do. And a suspension that we will do today takes around the same time.

Thank you so much.
How do you like this?
This is super sexy. Your rope skills are very impressive. Welcome to Lit.
attachment.php

That is some stunning work, especially the corset.

Sorry to sound like a Noob but would it be possible to post a series on how to accomplish the 1st corset?

John

A few shots from yesterdays suspensiontraining with "barbi". I think we spent almost 5 hours in total doing shibari and trying out new stuff. A fun day for sure.

Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• dsDSC01331.jpg
    dsDSC01331.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,612
  • dsDSC01334.jpg
    dsDSC01334.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,870
  • dsDSC01341.jpg
    dsDSC01341.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,618
  • dsDSC01343.jpg
    dsDSC01343.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,676
Thank you all! Happy you like these pictures. I got loads of more different bindings and other intressting things.
Delightfully naughty images. I wonder if you have them all on Flickr? They are far more tolerant than Lit will ever be with photographs..............

Oh my goodness, LOVING the 2nd one, the things that could be done to me if I was tied up like that???
You and your ass are just inviting a severe spanking CinT....and much more!!

Back