Inskolarens BDSM-picturethread. (Pictures of my slavegirls.)

Thank you. Got a few more to be posted tonight. Glad to see there are people here who like the art of ropes.

Being a sailor, I love playing with lines.
Being a man, I love playing with women.

Bondage combines the best of both worlds.

Great pics! I love the one where you're using jute or what looks like natural fiber rope. A bit rough on the skin, but the look of the frayed threads, the texture of real rope, not to mention the delicious aroma of the fibers mixed with the scent of the girl's excitement....

Excellent work.

Thanks. Yes its jute in some pics and in some hemp. Great feeling and looks.

Very nice photos, I found the images quite arousing. Hope to see more!

Some more shibariwork for you to enjoy. Leave a comment or a request what you might want to see.

Attachments

• dsDSC00974.jpg
    dsDSC00974.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,441
  • dsDSC00979.jpg
    dsDSC00979.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,324
  • dsDSC00983.jpg
    dsDSC00983.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,423
Thanks!
So happy you liked my work and the girl. Posting a picture that the girl took herself after I left our session. Still in the ropes. Just to give you an idea about this picture its taken in a small apartment. And the sides are stretched out in photoshop because she does not have a wall that huge. But how is that for light without any pro gear and flashes?

dsIMG_6419bt.jpg

Hello there!

welcome to lit!
that girl looks really great tied up with the blue rope.
and i think your girl did a very good job by taking that picture without any flash. i always recommend to lighten up a room and shut off the internal flash of a camera, because this might cause hard shadows.
some white walls reflect the light and diffuse the light so the image appears to be more"natural". you can also some white blanekts, white cardboard or something and place the model close to a window in order to get a good light for a scene. the blanket can be easliy used as a kind of "bouncer".
even if the light isnt strong enough, you might get a sharp and steady shot when using a tripod and try to freeze for a moment...

well yes i am something like a photographer.
if anyone of the girls is interested... just let me know :)

ray

Some more shibariwork for you to enjoy. Leave a comment or a request what you might want to see.

hey i would like to see her in a bed with bright blankets or something like that. tie her up that way you did on this picture and make some close ups...
i guess that should be great.

by the way i hope your girls(there are different, right?) like the treatment.

love these! especially the anal hook ones. would love to see more with plugs too! so hot.

A new girl named "bambi" just 20 years of age. From our first session. Since closeups of pussies and buttholes are not allowed here I cant show her taking on a buttplugg for now.

But these to are a small taste of what she went trough the first time. Some caned ass with analhook locked in and some hard facefucking. No cum on the facepicture, just drool.

Attachments

• dsDSC01026.jpg
    dsDSC01026.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,251
  • ds1.jpg
    ds1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,375
A new girl named "bambi" just 20 years of age. From our first session. Since closeups of pussies and buttholes are not allowed here I cant show her taking on a buttplugg for now.

But these to are a small taste of what she went trough the first time. Some caned ass with analhook locked in and some hard facefucking. No cum on the facepicture, just drool.

Great job!
We missed you!

You can show more than you are, take a look at some other threads!

You can link those photos to an outsid sight. I would love to see all you have. I am sure they have beautiful pussies.

I will see what i can come up with. The last sessions have been more of rapegame ones. :)

My girl "bambi" in a rope corset that made of a rope thats 131 feet long. Took maby 20 minutes to get done. But the result is pretty nice.

Attachments

• dsIMG_2022.jpg
    dsIMG_2022.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,320
  • dsIMG_2024.jpg
    dsIMG_2024.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,888
  • dsIMG_2027.jpg
    dsIMG_2027.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 2,054
Back