[INCEST/TABOO] I have 8 pages of concept, storyline and worldbuilding, and need help with developing it further into a story.

JDaze3

Daddy
{INCEST/TABOO STORY}

I have a somewhat long document (8 pages | 5226 words) containing worldbuilding, background, characterization, and parts of the plot. I have been adding to it now and then for a while. If you would take a look at it and let me know what you think, please let me know, I would really appreciate it, and I would send it over right away

It's not exactly a straight narrative per se, but I'd like to know if you think my concept and foundation are good, and if you're interested in being my editor, guiding me on expanding the story out and constructing the narrative. If you are willing to take a look let me know

The story file is currently in .docx (Google Docs) format. If you'd prefer a different format, please just let me know and I would be happy to oblige. :cool:

SUMMARY OF BASIC CONCEPT: Father/daughter Fantasy(genre) saga —In a distant realm a king fascinated and aroused by incest since childhood conceives of an ingenious and insidious idea. He impregnates 13 different beautiful women throughout his kingdom repeatedly until they have each had at least one daughter. The boys would be a threat to succession and so they were abandoned at monasteries to be raised as anonymous Christians. The girls, however will be isolated individually. With only the company of their teacher. They will be raised and indoctrinated to eventually serve the king as his daughter sex slave. They are not abused in a traditional sense. They are simply raised in an alternate reality and so, knowing nothing else, they accept their lot and embrace it. They’re raised to view it as being like a religious calling that happens at the moment of birth. When they come of age the king will pick one to be his permanent companion, she will move into his rooms and the other girls will move into the harem chambers the king plans to have completed by then.

Anyone interested in helping me with this can reply to this post as well as send me a DM or email. I hope to hear from you!

-daze

It's unwise to discuss childhood anywhere near discussion of sex or desire. Far better to start with the competition, inviting young adult women to the castle, etc.

But far more interesting if you have some other story going on as well...

It’s an interesting idea, but I think there may be some problems associated with it.

For instance, usually a king is determined to have as many male children as possible. The king’s number one priority besides maintaining his power and his reign is to ensure that future generations of his family continue to rule his lands, his country, unopposed. So, the more male heirs you have the better. Daughters, I think, tend to be regarded as politically useful tools because you can marry them off to powerful male nobles in order to form stronger alliances. A king can control his nobility because he technically owns the land and hence can enter into arrangements where the nobility offer the king arms in times of war and certain material benefits in exchange for the right to occupy the king’s lands. Moreover, the king can extend his domination because his daughters marry the most powerful nobles.

Under the above set of circumstances, I’m not sure your story would work. Can you imagine a king who would just try and stop any of his male heirs from succeeding him as monarch? And what of these brainwashed daughter/sex slaves. Would one of them be able to succeed their father and sit on the throne after their father’s death?

I must admit, I have my own incestuous fantasy that I want to write. It would take far too long though. It’s far too complex. It’s a novel really. It’s a bit silly.

My story would feature a young prince, who upon the age of 18, and the death of his father, the king, is crowned the new monarch. In my story this young male king of 18 becomes the object of desire of his entire adult female family.

In this tale, the king is historically a figurehead who rubber stamps the decisions made by others. The king is an object of affection and adoration for his common people. He is controlled by the adult female members of his family, on behalf of the male nobility, who maintain real power. The most important political object in the kingdom is the king’s body and women from both the male side of the family and the female side of the family seek to control the king through endless bouts of incestuous sex for the purposes of power and pleasure.

Under those conditions, all of those daughters who have been married off to the nobility have their husband’s tacit permission to seduce, keep the king locked away in a bedroom, forever, in order to play with him so the nobility can obtain/retain real control of the country.

As you can imagine, the young prince has no inkling of this rather sordid arrangement before the young prince turns 18 and is crowned. After his ascension, the young 18-year-old king is introduced to this real world of seduction and power behind the veil of sunny illusions. It is a world where this young man’s body must be endlessly pleasured in order for the new befuddled monarch to be completely controlled. It is so incestuous and so dark. This young king will spend his entire life being pampered and pleasured. His life is all about sex, sex, sex.

Anyway, the thing is the most bizarre sort of fantasy. I doubt I will ever have time to write it.

Back