Inabilty to Orgasm.

Bumped for two reasons -

One, because I received two PMs from people asking questions and I saw a thread on another forum where someone is going through something similar.

Two, because things are indeed improving.

Yay, drugs!

:heart:

Glad to hear it. :rose:
 
What a courageous thread.

You're my new hero.






































You're still a guttersnipe, but you're my new hero.
 
Bumped for two reasons -

One, because I received two PMs from people asking questions and I saw a thread on another forum where someone is going through something similar.

Two, because things are indeed improving.

Yay, drugs!

:heart:

Excellent news, sarahh...and hooray for modern medicine...you'll be your sexy lil' self again in no time. :kiss::rose:
Not that you aren't sexy now...I meant a rekindling of your desires.
 
Thank you, PW. And sophia, midwest - Thank you from the bottom of my hormonally-challenged toes. :rose:


(This is a very un-fun thing to have happen. I don't wish this on anyone, not even idiot trolls or misogynistic jerks. :( )

Indeed. Listen, if you want any help in remembering what the biggest, baddest, deepest O feels like, I'm available. ;) [/troll voice]
 
Laughing -

Mmmm, I am so enjoying the altruistic love flowing all over this thread! :D

On a more serious note? I just started month six of treatment. SIX.

It's been a tediously slow build-up of my lost hormones. But I imagine it was a slow decline. So I strive for patience.

I can honestly say that this week things are better than they were last week. Noticeably so.

I have great hope for the future. ;)

This strikes me as the usual liberal wuss denial-by-avoiding-the-real-issue kind of answer. I denounce all sub-hormonal liberals as stalking horses for the gay marriage de-Americanization front. I guess you'll just have to look elsewhere for you help, you craven left-wing pussy trollop. ;) [/troll voice]
 
Back
Top