In/Out Board

Out, for a while- anywhere from a month to a year depending on what happens...

Anyone needs me, either ask Skip or DL for my number (they have permission to give it to people) or email me at renee.blaine@hotmail.com

Gots some bullshit in RL to deal with.

FallingToFly said:

Anyone needs me, either ask Skip or DL for my number (they have permission to give it to people) or email me at renee.blaine@hotmail.com

Sorry to hear that you'll be gone for so long. *hugs* Good luck in dealing with whatever is going on. :rose:

CrimsonMaiden said:
Sorry to hear that you'll be gone for so long. *hugs* Good luck in dealing with whatever is going on. :rose:

Just the usual crap of life. *sighs*
I'm spending part of the evening here though- I'm soaking up Litness before I have to leave.

FallingToFly said:

You'll really be missed. :rose:
Good luck with the RL stuff.

In for about 1/2 hour...then out again. :kiss:

{{hugs}} to all that need that breather.

Samandiriel said:
I miss Fem...........Fem, get your ass back here!!! NOW!!

Me too :(

Search party plans - you can drive, and I'll make a flying leap out of the window with handcuffs when we see her :catroar:

Samandiriel said:
I miss Fem...........Fem, get your ass back here!!! NOW!!

I think that might be my fault... <rolls eyes innocently>
I told her where she could watch The L Word online and haven't seen her since...
x
V

scheherazade_79 said:
Me too :(

Search party plans - you can drive, and I'll make a flying leap out of the window with handcuffs when we see her :catroar:

Sign me up. Should I stop at the sporting goods and pick up some night vision goggles? (If she's making out in a dark alley with some hot chick we wouldn't want to miss any of it.)

Sorry for not being around lately and worrying a few folks here, but I've been very busy and the net at home is dead so I couldn't even contact people I know and thell them I won't be on. :eek:

I'll be in and out for some time now until life gets less busier.

:rose:

damppanties said:
Sorry for not being around lately and worrying a few folks here, but I've been very busy and the net at home is dead so I couldn't even contact people I know and thell them I won't be on. :eek:

:kiss: good to see you your wetness. :rose:

damppanties said:

:kiss:

FallingToFly said:
Just the usual crap of life. *sighs*
I'm spending part of the evening here though- I'm soaking up Litness before I have to leave.

Oh dear, we'll keep the thread going until you get back. :rose:

Back