Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

There's a kink for most everything. I know that I am attracted to many bookshelves; "sexually"?, not so much.:D might get a splinter!:eek:

oh, I am definitely into over stuffing.:)

(The devil is in those details, perhaps.;) )

Makes one wonder how the ancients dealt with splinters from their wooden dildos.

Well, it sounds interesting just for the titillation, but I prefer a human male attached to my phalluses.

well, I prefer to remain attached to my phallus!:cool:

Though I suppose you could "employ" both!:D

engage?
enjoy!

even simultaneously!:eek: :)
stimulataneously.
if one was into that and vice versa.

Last edited:
well, I prefer to remain attached to my phallus!:cool:

Though I suppose you could "employ" both!:D

engage?
enjoy!

even simultaneously!:eek: :)
stimulataneously.
if one was into that and vice versa.

I'm shocked...SHOCKED I SAY at the mere suggestion of simultaneous mutually enjoyed stimulation. I'm going to have to report this.

I'm shocked...SHOCKED I SAY at the mere suggestion of simultaneous mutually enjoyed stimulation. I'm going to have to report this.

I was suggesting the use of the attached phallus and the wooden one simultaneously, only one of which is likely to enjoy (cuz, wood) and hopefully the recipient of those two will as well...which is the raisin. (raison d'être) :) no sour grapes.

sooo... I suppose I am suggesting "simultaneous mutually enjoyed stimulation":eek:

I was suggesting the use of the attached phallus and the wooden one simultaneously, only one of which is likely to enjoy (cuz, wood) and hopefully the recipient of those two will as well...which is the raisin. (raison d'être) :) no sour grapes.

sooo... I suppose I am suggesting "simultaneous mutually enjoyed stimulation":eek:

That's disgusting and I definitely won't be putting it on any lists.

That's disgusting and I definitely won't be putting it on any lists.

Oh, and I wouldn't even dream of trying it the first opportunity that presents itself.

Very prudent of you. ;) :)

Of course one may be swayed by the presentation if/when that presents itself.
"It's all in the presentation." ~ Martha Stewart may have said that or something like t.

Last edited:
You still can appropriate that song.:)

Still a good mantra "(get) out and play"

Every song on the White Album is genius and gives me all the feels. It's been a while since I've listened to it (gonna have to remedy that) but I think I could still belt out most of the lyrics.

Every song on the White Album is genius and gives me all the feels. It's been a while since I've listened to it (gonna have to remedy that) but I think I could still belt out most of the lyrics.

yup. Revolution 9 rocks.

heehee

Revolution 9, Revolution 9, Revolution 9, Revolution 9, Revolution 9, Revolution 9...

I'll give them credit for experimentation. There really . are some great songs in that set.

'cept that will likely get closed down soonish (not YET), because it has passed 5,000 replies (79% me talking to myself).

I have to decide if I'll start a new gallery thread.

Which piece are you most pleased with?

hmmmmmmmm.... that's a good question.

answer: "They're all my babies!!" LOL

I rather like Tangled-Up-N-Blue

I guess I'd need to scroll through them a bit, I know I could eliminate quite a few from a ""most pleased" list.

Back